Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University (23539 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by planetx: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Just to say their children is studying abroad, that is how one mother send her son to death in Ukraine who was found dead within 24hrs of arriving.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brunosamel:
Ever since I made a decision to become an atheist I have been free and nothing will ever make me go into any religion being it Christianity, Islam or any sorts.

Religion is a hoax that was created for mass hypnosis ans synchronization.

Same with me even though I consider myself agnostic. Both Islam and Christianity have been used to destroy Africa and Africans by very stupid people.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Whatever
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by abimic(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
If you're going abroad and not having your masters in 1 to 250 best schools in the world, Just do your masters in Nigeria biko grin..Wetin person dey find go India undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by 44smart: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
But some people are trying ooo, India ke?
Why you no kuku carry your money stay in naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by LastProphet: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
chuke chuke glorified high school 'universities'! smh.

While Sowore's alma mater and my prestigiously illustrious UNILAG ranks within 401-500 globally, this low rate school in India ranks very poorly within India and far worse low ranking globally at 8594 yet some lazy students and indulgent parents travel several kilometres to end up in such lowly rated school.smh.

NUC must blacklist certificates from these mushroom low rated schools. NYSC and employers should reject any product of such schools.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Did you understand the ranking you are talking about or you think because you hear Nigerians say it then is correct? Who told you there's a Nigerian universe in the first 5,000 universities? I can't believe how dumb this country is getting
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Yankee101: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2022
UrPapa:
and the post mentioned those attacked as Muslims?

Cos I can read names and understand their origin
And namaz is a Muslim prayer
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by RichAbujaGuy: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2022
PaulOtl:

Bossman, still waiting on your kind assistance. Abeg.

Guaranteed comrade!

Billion dollar habits of the WEALTHY! These powerful abundance affirmations will change your mind set into one of riches and prosperity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqmBqemWeuk
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Kaytixy: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Brunosamel:
Ever since I made a decision to become an atheist I have been free and nothing will ever make me go into any religion being it Christianity, Islam or any sorts.

Religion is a hoax that was created for mass hypnosis ans synchronization.
atheism in itself is a religion just that you don't know. Your mind is your God and that's what you worship.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Adanco: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2022
That is just the simple throught

]Respect your host country. How many times have you seen Indians worship their god in public. They have them in their houses but they don't bother people.

But we Nigerians we go to another man county and feel it's our right to disturb their privacy in the name of what we serve.

Then we make enemies who never forget but fight us.

Now Indians we see Nigerians as threat. Don't forget we have polluted their economy with hard drugs and they already have a bad image of us.

Indians in Nigeria are only good at making us work out ass off.

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Komolafe89: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Yankee101:
If you try the Islamic extremism you do in nigeria in other countries you might not get the same results

Hear this ranter out ?! Everyone knows that it's you idiot Christians that usually turning every place into praying ground as they do in all our universities turning classes into fellowship bunch of idiots
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Xtry: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
That animal called Reno omokri won't see this. This happened as the result of bad government. Because if Nigerian educational system has been fixed, these guys wouldn't go there for studies. That useless and foolish Reno omokri that I was thinking he has sense, he's now fighting someone that would come to fix the country just because of the peanut money atiku gave to idiot. God judgement will be upon him and his generation.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by RichAbujaGuy: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
PaulOtl:

Cool, and insightful. But hmm, to assimilate the information in that video properly, I'll need to have some energy. One k and five hundred naira will really suffice.

Drink some tea with honey for energy then go find some humble work until you can do better. wink

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

Drink some tea with honey for energy then go find some humble work until you can do better. wink

No big deal. Saw this coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.