Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University (23538 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by gimakon2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

You both are still not reasonable. The country is hard, yes, but there are more better countries to study! In fact, that school in India is poorly rated! Most of these people are going to India to study courses that can be studied here with less tuition fee and no restriction on anything!

You're screaming bad labour market as if job is readily available for them in India. Stop being ignorant.

The only person who does not understand a thing here and is flat out unreasonable is you.
Do you consider the fact not everyone has the money to go to Europe? Why not sponsor them to good countries since you think you are being reasonable? Strike is holding them back, they want where they can get something cheap as thats where their hand fit reach, Please is it a bad decision to take?
Oga carry your frustration day go biko. You obviously dont know anything.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Selfmotivated: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
India of all places, no where Nigerians no dey for this world
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by marwanafrica: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
fergie001:
Dem fit don Ronaldinho one Indian like that.

This is bad..... Ambassador do something!

And the Indians wan thiago Silvia the whole thing
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by MufasaLion: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
gimakon2:

The only person who does not understand a thing here and is flat out unreasonable is you.
Do you consider the fact not everyone has the money to go to Europe? Why not sponsor them to good countries since you think you are being reasonable? Strike is holding them back, they want where they can get something cheap as thats where their hand fit reach, Please is it a bad decision to take?
Oga carry your frustration day go biko. You obviously dont know anything.

You're being plain stupid right now! Going to India makes no difference because those schools are not rated and their certificate is useless! You can't expect me to employ you because you attended a school in India. A poorly rated school for that matter!

If anybody can't afford schools in Europe, they should strive to attend good schools here! Some of those going to India are just dullards that couldn't pass WAEC and JAMB! You can't be a dullard and expect admission to good schools in Nigeria!

Many are still going to schools in Benin Republic because it's easier to enter; albeit useless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by VULCAN(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
The implication of this guy's dumb post is that every uni student in Nigeria should attend Unilag so that they will have the honour of being in the highest rated Uni in Nigeria.

You can see how being an APC supporter destroys brain cells.

FreeStuffsNG:
chuke chuke glorified high school 'universities'! smh.

While Sowore's alma mater and my prestigiously illustrious UNILAG ranks within 401-500 globally, this low rate school in India ranks very poorly within India and far worse low ranking globally at 8594 yet some lazy students and indulgent parents travel several kilometres to end up in such lowly rated school.smh.

NUC must blacklist certificates from these mushroom low rated schools. NYSC and employers should reject any product of such schools.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

While Sowore's alma mater and my prestigiously illustrious UNILAG ranks within 401-500 globally, this low rate school in India ranks very poorly within India and far worse low ranking globally at 8594 yet some lazy students and indulgent parents travel several kilometres to end up in such lowly rated school.smh.

NUC must blacklist certificates from these mushroom low rated schools. NYSC and employers should reject any product of such schools.
/

Have you checked University of Afghanistan?

Nigerians will go anywhere in the name of japa.

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Litmus: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
By the way is that Rapper called Black blunz or whatever really Nigerian? Has anyone checked his background? undecided

Just seen this guy pop up on my TV. He is the archetype Ghanaian in looks.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Softmirror: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Religion has no use in modern day.

Nothing good can come from religion. any benefit we think we are getting from religion is due to our assuming religion is responsible; if we dig deeper we'd realise there are other sources but we're simply too lazy or too fond of religion to find them.

Religion just gives us one more reason to hate each other, as though the reasons we have already aren't enough......

NOBODY IS MORE CHAINED BY RELIGION THAN YOU ARE. YOU ARE ONLY TOO INSENSITIVE TO REALISE THIS. YOU WILL FIND NO MEANING IN LIFE THE DAY YOUR MIND CAN'T MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT RELIGION.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Reflect7: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

INFERIORITY C0MPLEX IS THEIR PROBLEM. MANY WOULD RATHER GO TO A MUSHROOM SO-CALLED UNIVERSITY IN SOME BACKWARD INDIAN VILLAGE THAN ATTEND UNILAG OR UI OR UNN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by SIMONEKPA7: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Read the way islam came to India, then you will understand why Indians behaved so.[/quote]
Tell us more
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Reflect7: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Brunosamel:
Ever since I made a decision to become an atheist I have been free and nothing will ever make me go into any religion being it Christianity, Islam or any sorts.

Religion is a hoax that was created for mass hypnosis ans synchronization.

The opposite of Religion is not Atheism.

The opposite of Religion is No Religion.

You can believe you were fashioned by an intelligent entity, and even communicate with that entity, without being in any religion.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by gimakon2(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're being plain stupid right now! Going to India makes no difference because those schools are not rated and their certificate is useless! You can't expect me to employ you because you attended a school in India. A poorly rated school for that matter!

If anybody can't afford schools in Europe, they should strive to attend good schools here! Some of those going to India are just dullards that couldn't pass WAEC and JAMB! You can't be a dullard and expect admission to good schools in Nigeria!

Many are still going to schools in Benin Republic because it's easier to enter; albeit useless!

You are a complete Moron__. You cannot hold a decent conversation without being idiotically and uselessly insulting, and your imbecility wants me to listen to a swine like you who has no morals.

Hades is where you should go. Anuofia. Mention me again, and die a useless fellow. Person way no get papa.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by 07kjb: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
ecolime:
Travel from Nigeria to India for studies? lipsrsealed

God forbid BAThing

U are ignorant INDIA IS ACTUALLY NUMBER ONE IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY THE WHOLE WORLD

I'M 80% SURE THAT THOSE NIGGAS ARE STUDYING HEALTH RELATED COURSES
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Reflect7: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
gypsey:
What difference does it make? Students are attacked daily by naigerians in naigeria.

Americans shoot each other in the streets every single day.

So go and kill an American na... When they ask you, say it doesn't matter, after all they kill themselves everyday.

Mumu talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by MufasaLion: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
gimakon2:

You are a complete Moron__. You cannot hold a decent conversation without being idiotically and uselessly insulting, and your imbecility wants me to listen to a swine like you who has no morals.

Hades is where you should go. Anuofia. Mention me again, and die a useless fellow. Person way no get papa.

I didn't insult you, I only recognized your stupidity and ignorance. Also, you should counter my fact and not run away. Oh, I've forgotten someone like you can't relocate easily to saner climes. Safe trip to India, boy.

I've mentioned your ignorant ass again. Why not invoke your stupid god or spirits? Retàrded creature!

Goodbye!
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Elidrisy20: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Useless ASUU, hopeless students
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Reflect7: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
aikyg:

My brother, there are no better schools in Nigeria ooo. Indian schools are light years ahead of Nigerian schools.

SHUT UP. THERE ARE MANY INDIAN UNIVERSITIES RANKED BELOW NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES IN THE TIMES UNIVERSITY INDEX, WHICH I'M SURE YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF.

IGNORAMUS.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by gimakon2(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

I didn't insult you, I only recognized your stupidity and ignorance. Also, you should counter my fact and not run away. Oh, I've forgotten someone like you can't relocate easily to saner climes. Safe trip to India, boy.

I've mentioned your ignorant ass again. Why not invoke your stupid god or spirits? Retàrded creature!

Goodbye!

I live in 3 Countries, India is not one of them. Dont waste your time, i am not as drunk and idiotic as you are.
You are just as idiotic as your silly parents. Dunce of no reformed character.

I pity you. Stupid Dickhead who knows nothing than to talk and insult people in the name of discussion. Dog.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by MufasaLion: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
07kjb:

U are ignorant INDIA IS ACTUALLY NUMBER ONE IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY THE WHOLE WORLD

I'M 80% SURE THAT THOSE NIGGAS ARE STUDYING HEALTH RELATED COURSES

Are you stupid also? grin

India is number one in medicine and health? A typical Nigerian that only attended a school just for the certificate. You're among the reasons the West treat you like shit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by uckay304: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
xynerise:
Even India?
I tireooo
Ordinary india
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Reflect7: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

They are foolish set of humans! Even Indians are leaving their own country!

TRUE, THERE ARE PARTS OF THE UK THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE ANYONE EXCEPT INDIANS.

THEY'VE SETTLED THAT COUNTRY IN THEIR MILLIONS.

AND MOST OF THEM NEVER GO BACK TO INDIA, EVEN FOR HOLIDAYS.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by MufasaLion: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
gimakon2:

I live in 3 Countries, India is not one of them. Dont waste your time, i am not as drunk and idiotic as you are.
You are just as idiotic as your silly parents. Dunce of no reformed character.

I pity you. Stupid Dickhead who knows nothing than to talk and insult people in the name of discussion. Dog.

Yes, you live in those shitty countries in Asia. Fück off!
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by RichAbujaGuy: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
I called it na. Naija boys were probably bleeping too many Indian babes and dey were loving it. grin

Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys by RichAbujaGuy: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2021

https://www.nairaland.com/6477225/indian-girls-say-like-endowed
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reflect7:

Americans shoot each other in the streets every single day.

So go and kill an American na... When they ask you, say it doesn't matter, after all they kill themselves everyday.

Mumu talking rubbish.
Okay, naigerians has being attacked in India, what da fork are you gonna do about it? Apart from wail on Nairaland cheesy

Naigerians are murdered daily by herdsmen, kidnappers and boko haramites. You didn't do nothing! Let alone. Naigerians kill themseelves daily in Naigeria what is the difference?

Look at you comparing a US citizens with negro naigerians. You wish! grin no counrty wants fraudulent naigerians in their country. Get it in to your cone naigerian head! Fork you!
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by gimakon2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, you live in those shitty countries in Asia. Fück off!

2 North america, One Africa.
Where have you ever been to?

Swine. You just no get sense.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Earthquakes: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
ecolime:
Travel from Nigeria to India for studies? lipsrsealed

God forbid BAThing

Don't say what you don't know bro, that I got a job of over a million naira in Nigeria was after I came back from India with some certifications I got there.
We may not like Indians but never compare the educational systems please most especially IT and Medicals

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by ukaface(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
There are some countries I won't even try to consider going to. India for example.
Why India?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by Mike008(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Zee world should be banned.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by faceland: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
If not for tribalism (that wouldn't allow us to progress faster), we could have boycotted the xenophobic India and South Africa by producing out drugs and goods here.
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by faceland: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
ukaface:
There are some countries I won't even try to consider going to. India for example.
Why India?

Despite Nigeria being and underdeveloed country and India is a "developng" country, Nigeria is far better to live in than that shithole where they worship cows and the second rape capital of the world (where 10 strangers that don't know each other would just decide to rape a woman on the bus, in broad daylight, something that no matter how bad Nigeria is, it can never happen here).
Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by 07kjb: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Are you stupid also? grin

India is number one in medicine and health? A typical Nigerian that only attended a school just for the certificate. You're among the reasons the West treat you like shit!

We must tell you the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.