Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries (10057 Views)

Northern Nigeria's Hunger Crisis Exposed / Police Recover One Out Of 121 Abducted Students Of Bethel Baptist School / Bandits Demand Rice, Beans To Feed 121 Kidnapped Kaduna Baptist School Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by NwaNimo1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by OdefaGirl(f): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm surprised we aren't yet at 119/121....
But we will head there if these old men sits there. At least most people's conscience would be free because they did the right thing but you see all those that will subject Nigeria to another form of suffering..... Anywhere you try to place hand to escape suffering, it will not work for you. You must reap what you sow

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Benchilwell: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
smiley cheesy grin angry sad tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry all of d above
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by TriittNG: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
dre11:
“Nigeria, Africa’s most populous nation previously ranked 103 out of 116 countries in 2021 and 98 among 107 countries in 2020.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/559880-nigerias-hunger-level-serious-ranks-103-out-of-121-countries.html
Nigeria is still > Canada.
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Reference(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
dre11:
“Nigeria, Africa’s most populous nation previously ranked 103 out of 116 countries in 2021 and 98 among 107 countries in 2020.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/559880-nigerias-hunger-level-serious-ranks-103-out-of-121-countries.html

And some folks out there say the government has done well and insist on 'continuity' beyond 2023.... can you imagine such tragic comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Sweetvie: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmm
Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Dshocker(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
You can imagine, that was why a boy commited suicide in bayelsa, as a result of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
successmatters:
That's why we need to vote for candidates that will give us a plate of food, and we starve for thr next 4 years grin
This while you all foolishness continue to proliferate like rats...no be mass foolishness be the real problem so? undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by oneMalik: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
which kind foolish index be that ?

how did they get their fact ?

Only the lazy ones complain about hunger here in Nigeria .

A country where one man can buy 10 people a bottle of beer each and stil come tomorow , with legit money o !

common make una stop that nonsense if na play .

Na mumu dey buy those lies .

i cant never sell my country so cheap like that.
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by lukaatamadauda: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KU1bra5YCM

'Security, Agriculture, Education': Peter Obi Outlines His Plan For The North

“We will offer immediate and decisive long-lasting and permanent-effect resolution of all security challenges in the North.”
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Litmus: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nigerians make democracy look bad.

There's no end to the length some will go in the name of party politics. There's not one negative label the political party type has not heaped on Nigeria in the name of trying to make the ruling party of the day look bad. Nigeria is the porverty capital of the world. Nigeria is the murder capital of the world. Nigeria is the dirty capital of the world. Nigerians are the worst people in the world due to the party in power. Nigerians are the world's prostitutes. Nigerians are the world's greatest thives. Nigeria is the most corrupt nation in the world. Nigerians are the ones least likely to afford Apple iPhone. Nigerians have no electricity. Nigeria is the worst country in the World. Nigerians are the starvingest people on Earth. Nigerians are the world's leading Migrants. Nigeria's money is the weakest in the world. Nigeria's sky is the ugliest in the world. Due to porverty caused by government, Nigerians bath in gutters.

Ah-ah!

And all this dehumanising of you Nigerians in the eyes of the world by political types that want your support undecided

These political people don't love you, they are interested only in power for the sake of power it seems.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by 7Randall: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yet people still want APC in power. We are cursed for real
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why won't hunger be higher when everything in the market is increasing price

Dollar is 743/$ in the market today
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Yankee101: 1:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Buhari na curse on Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Doyou2019: 4:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Litmus:
Nigerians make democracy look bad.

There's no end to the length some will go in the name of party politics. There's not one negative label the political party type has not heaped on Nigeria in the name of trying to make the ruling party of the day look bad. Nigeria is the porverty capital of the world. Nigeria is the murder capital of the world. Nigeria is the dirty capital of the world. Nigerians are the worst people in the world due to the party in power. Nigerians are the world's prostitutes. Nigerians are the world's greatest thives. Nigeria is the most corrupt nation in the world. Nigerians are the ones least likely to afford Apple iPhone. Nigerians have no electricity. Nigeria is the worst country in the World. Nigerians are the starvingest people on Earth. Nigerians are the world's leading Migrants. Nigeria's money is the weakest in the world. Nigeria's sky is the ugliest in the world. Due to porverty caused by government, Nigerians bath in gutters.

Ah-ah!

And all this dehumanising of you Nigerians in the eyes of the world by political types that want your support undecided

These political people don't love you, they are interested only in power for the sake of power it seems.

Democracy really isn't suited for a people largely uneducated as we are. Look at the North and the educated illiterates down south? It's only so much Democracy can do for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Metrofox(m): 4:50am On Oct 18, 2022
grin they finally concluded census of agbado urchins

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by adecz: 5:34am On Oct 18, 2022
❌❌❌❎❎❌❌❌❎

Since God take Buhari punish us,
Nigeria has been breaking all the
negative records...

⏩Amongst 1st 5 most terrorized countries

⏩Amongst world's poorest countries

⏩Country with highest IDPs

▶️Country with highest number of out of school kids.

⏩Hungriest nation

▶️Most devalued currency

⏩Highest number of Japa people

▶️ Highest number of doctors leaving country

⏩Most corrupt country

▶️Worst performing OPEC nation.

I don tire to recollect. Una fit add una own☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by EMMANUELNATION(m): 5:41am On Oct 18, 2022
We suppose carry all sef, na our own ballon dor be that
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2022
embarassed embarassed
I swear i'm going through worse at the moment. I never had it this bad for a long time and I'm sick. I hope someone help me in any little way Please.

I'm very sad and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Brushstrokes20: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2022
No thanks to the lifeless animal in human skin and his perpetually doomed cohorts undecided undecided

Awon eleribu, mashanfani eda gbogbo! undecided

Nig URGENTLY NEEDS A SANE, SOUND AND COMPETENT LEADER!
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Brushstrokes20: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2022
The lifeless scammer keeps breaking all evil and negative records!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
Some stupid people will come out to cheer up those stupid individuals breeding like rodents!
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Yankee101:
Buhari na curse on Naija
Brushstrokes20:
The lifeless scammer keeps breaking all evil and negative records!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided undecided
Brushstrokes20:
No thanks to the lifeless animal in human skin and his perpetually doomed cohorts undecided undecided

Awon eleribu, mashanfani eda gbogbo! undecided

Nig URGENTLY NEEDS A SANE, SOUND AND COMPETENT LEADER!

adecz:

❌❌❌❎❎❌❌❌❎

Since God take Buhari punish us,
Nigeria has been breaking all the
negative records...

⏩Amongst 1st 5 most terrorized countries

⏩Amongst world's poorest countries

⏩Country with highest IDPs

▶️Country with highest number of out of school kids.

⏩Hungriest nation

▶️Most devalued currency

⏩Highest number of Japa people

▶️ Highest number of doctors leaving country

⏩Most corrupt country

▶️Worst performing OPEC nation.

I don tire to recollect. Una fit add una own☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Buhari is reason why Nigerians continue to breed like rodents? undecided

With this, I also wonder where the Intelligence /Common sense index for Nigerians is at abeg! undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by Brushstrokes20: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Buhari is reason why Nigerians continue to breed like rodents? undecided

With this, I also wonder where the Intelligence /Common sense index for Nigerians is at abeg! undecided
Bleep off my mentions undecided undecided! Brainless buffoon!
China's huge population is it's STRENGTH!
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!... I rep odua Republic!
Re: Nigeria’s Hunger Level ‘Serious’, Ranks 103 Out Of 121 Countries by CheapHomes1: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol I feel like Nigerians are not hungry people that can go to campaign ground on Monday and abandon dere work....

Who fit du that kain thing for UK wey he no go tell for him house rent and bill.....

Very good point

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBJ - Nigeria Was Debt-free When I Left In 2007 / The Growing Increase of Homosexuality In Nigeria. / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.