Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

You Are an Orphan; About To Drop Out Of University Due To Financial Challenges - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are an Orphan; About To Drop Out Of University Due To Financial Challenges (391 Views)

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are an Orphan; About To Drop Out Of University Due To Financial Challenges by Wallade(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Greetings nairaland folks,

This message is for orphans in Public Universities. if you know any orphan in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, please tell such person to send his or her details to: inspirationafrica@yahoo.com.

Name:
Phone number:
Email:
School:
Course:

Do spread this message to other groups and other platforms so that orphans may benefit.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are an Orphan; About To Drop Out Of University Due To Financial Challenges by Tarimbie: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
My Name is yakubu abdul Basit wih a tell 0241114375 I need your help to continued my education please

(1) (Reply)

Online Lecture For ICAN May Diet 2023 Starts Monday 9th, January. 2023. / Visa Free Countries For Canadian Passport Holders / The Story Of Nelson Mandela And His White Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.