Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) (29658 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by faceland: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tecna:
He thinks his popularity reaches outside of the north

Kano (and usually form people he directly helped). Even in Kano, he is also hated in some places.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
This interview the sweet me.

I just want SS and SE TO BE UNITED FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT

Pure Christianity binds both regions. While South West tilts towards the North because of its sympathy for Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Tomek09(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kwankwaso lacks national spread.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Tomek09(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
faceland:

Kano (and usually form people he directly helped). Even in Kano, he is also hated in some places.
Kano and Jigawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by paramakina202: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
What is "Kwankwasa" lipsrsealed

We are waiting for "lefelendum", ask him the meaning now he can't explain. Other people interviewed appeared engaged looking to make ends meet. That one just sat down blaming Nigeria and waiting for "Biafla"

That Ipobian is completely lost.MNK have finished that one.I pity his family.
He want to be waiting for referendum under Faluni and Yoruba rule forever.

1 Like

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na we dey run the town.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by slimghost(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mama asked “What is Kwankwaso?” Lmao
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by nams77: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
The woman said, 'Kwankwaso?' 'What do you mean by Kwankwaso?'

I almost died of laughter
I almost fell off my bed this night grin

The woman na vawulence pay master cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Illegal1(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Kranitte:
Kwankwaso just come to this election race to try his luck nothing else

lyk wise peter obi...
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Osariemen12:
It's Obi or Atiku. Anything but Tinubu.

Anything but APC is also fine with me.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by IDRWFB(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

She said Kwankwasa, LWTMB grin
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Illegal1(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2022
My own be say peter obi no go win pass 3 state....
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Truthdeypain: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

I swear I died! grin
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by donforeign: 1:16am On Oct 19, 2022
eldeens:
These guys are illiterates
coming from their master
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Jack500: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
Mod: wow, they are mostly supporting Peter Obi

Wike or no Wike, Na Peter Obi get South South, South East, North Central and some South West (esp Lagos) votes

Mod: about last part of the video, Tinubu has successfully brainwashed some of his tribesmen with the "Yoruba lokan" slogan

The other part, they have been agitating for Biafra for decades, and it has not yielded any Positive results, millions also got klled in the process

Back to Kwankwaso, he knew he had no base in South, that was why he wanted to partner with Peter Obi which would have be a crazy combo to beat but his ego didn't make it happen

Goodluck to him

So Yoruba should leave Tinubu and vote for another fulani man in Atiku after Buhari 8 years? Is your brain working at all?
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Osariemen12:
It's Obi or Atiku. Anything but Tinubu.

Anything but Atiku! grin
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by clockwisereport: 4:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Lemond:
Okay

Fraudster. You will still edit this post. If you like change your name to shitado or isshitiando,we will still catch you. Stupid boy
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Obidient4life3: 5:05am On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Funny thing is south South na them carry obi for head pass Igbos ...
Na so Igbo been carry Jonathan matter for head pass South South. One good turn deserves another

2 Likes

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Michelle70(m): 5:13am On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

South south carry Obi for head pass igbos?

lolz
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 19, 2022
meobizy:
Mynd44.

You go cry tire

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by jamace(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2022
“What is Kwankwaso?” grin grin grin

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Salym(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
If this election happened in the southern part of Nigeria,obi will win one million times,but with the north,our political understanding is different,I wasking one watermelon seller who are you going to vote for,he said they are yet to tell them who to support.i was very surprised,they are waiting for signal.
That's a lie. A water melon seller in the North or from the North is polically more informed than alot of so called literate people in the South. Get your facts right.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by eldeens: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Mugu

Iliterates out number the educated 10 to 1 they have the highest voting power in Nigeria.

Mugu

OUTNUMBERED
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by eldeens: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2022
donforeign:
coming from their master

While you are the great grand master (GGM)
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Felabrity:
Most of the crowds you see from videos when he visit southern states are his brothers from the north and majority of them will go to their villages in the north to vote on election day

Some candidates just seat in their comfort zone and think they can win the election because they are popular in their states.

Kano state or jigawa alone won't get you the presidential seat, even if you got 10million votes there

Same way people don't know him in port Harcourt that's how people don't know Peter Obi in Nasarawa or borno (only few do)

Nasarawa or Borno? Are you kidding me? Did you see the 1 million march in Nasarawa? Most christians in Borno are very Obidient. I know that because I'm in Borno.

1 Like

Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by Princesule: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2022
So also nobody knows obi in the north,see kwankwasso will surprise you all.majority of the vote is coming from the north.just wait and see what will happen
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by HRMK: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2022
well,as long as they know him in kano,they will vote for him even if he doesnt win!
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by BrashMan: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

But some clowns will tell you that Atiku will win south south. I just dey laugh them. With SS/SE on lock down, Obi is winning. I can bet with Buhari's life that Obi will win.
Re: Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) by emerged01(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Even in core/rural areas in north they dont know Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba / Tinubu Appoints Mojoyinoluwa Dekalu-Thomas As NELMCO MD/CEO & Executive Director / 5000 Naira Notes: The Solution To Our Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.