Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike (33193 Views)

"Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by KGD10: 2:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are perhaps the most stupid and dishonest foul mouthed bigot on nairaland.

I have closely monitored your posts and you never disappoint with spewing trash and propaganda.

Ode buruku!

Ode buruku ni awon to bi e. Imagine the rubbish. I say cold truth as it is. I don't care about who is uncomfortable with my truth. Debunk any of my truth or keep out of my mention. Yeye dey smell. Your people insult other people that have nothing to do with you nor ruled you and your Papa but you cry blue murder when you're called out for your rubbish? You dey mad?
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Jack500: 2:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:
South una dey see una self. Nyesom Wike don't seems to get it. The cane APC used to flog Amaechi is still on ground waiting for him.

Is your brain working at all? So you expect Wike to support Atiku another fulani man, After Buhari?

You all must think everyone is slave like 5% people.

1 Like

Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by stonemasonn: 2:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:
South una dey see una self. Nyesom Wike don't seems to get it. The cane APC used to flog Amaechi is still on ground waiting for him.
nahhh, only Rivers... from Odili to Ameachi to Wike.... all of them are certified donatus.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by fortunez1(m): 3:23am On Oct 19, 2022
festacman:
Is it not Rivers State money that Gov. Nyesom Wike uses to sponsor PDP national secretariat before he lost primary and some PDP state chapters, to hold useless meetings in foreign countries with some four follow follow governors, and to make needless donations?

When EFCC starting dragging him, let people not shoutooo!
name ur state and let's compare its development under both states performance. Ethnic, Religious and Nepotic charlatan
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by amaridigital(m): 4:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
I thought Elrufai and his family are with Tinubu? Why are they not happy that another clown have joined them? I hope Erufai and his family are not deceiving tinubu,I wonder why they are yet to say anything bad about Atiku or kwankwaso ? They are using their constant attack on obi to prove their support to tinubu.forgetting that obi does not have any stake up north.

Only fools will take elRufai and his son's support seriously. Wike already knew several persons in APC even in the presidency are working for Atiku and they are just deceiving Tinubu. You've seen Babachir Lawal and his gangs. You are now witnessing how unhappy Bashir elRufai was because Wike endorsed Sanwooolu. Buhari has yet to rally his cabinet to support his party's presidential candidate almost one month since the campaign started but around this time in 2019 he has started his reelection campaign vigorously. It will take a miracle for APC to retain power with the level of insecurity and hunger in the land and due to Northern APC politicians secretly working for Atiku. The north will surely succeed in their quest to retain power through Atiku but it won't be business as usual for them. The level of support Atiku will receive from the South will be very poor. The real North/South devide will begin in 2023 and serious agitations for separation by ethnic nationalities will render his government almost useless.
Whose fault is it? No one's fault. The constitution and political system in Nigeria is lopsided. It's part of the process that will eventually change as our democracy develop. Things will improve as we gather more experience as a democratic nation but if care is not taken, the nation could break up in the next half century.

1 Like

Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by chrisxxx(m): 4:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
I don't think labour party is banking on wike support, irrespective of the position wike take labour party have their organic followers in portharcourt ,wike is the one using obi popularity to torment Atiku,now that wike position is clear ,it will be easier for obi supporters to take a position on wike.

Ikwere man cannot be assumed to be a good a Ally ,ikpeazu and ugwuanyi have proven to be an idiot.
Now u know the difference between an Ikwerre man and Igbo man?
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Siscooh: 4:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
I thought Elrufai and his family are with Tinubu? Why are they not happy that another clown have joined them? I hope Erufai and his family are not deceiving tinubu,I wonder why they are yet to say anything bad about Atiku or kwankwaso ? They are using their constant attack on obi to prove their support to tinubu.forgetting that obi does not have any stake up north.

Abeg I no fit laugh o
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Siscooh: 4:51am On Oct 19, 2022
festacman:
Is it not Rivers State money that Gov. Nyesom Wike uses to sponsor PDP national secretariat before he lost primary and some PDP state chapters, to hold useless meetings in foreign countries with some four follow follow governors, and to make needless donations?

When EFCC starting dragging him, let people not shoutooo!

Must you join Elrufai to fight your brother? Kai
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Wallade(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1582419547885572096

The salient reason Bashir El- Rufai will be against Wike's donation is that his family and their political allies are against the APC presidential candidate.

I suspected that the northern politicians and leaders, including the ones in APC, are secretly working for Atiku, from the onset. The northwest block of APC, in particular, will betray the party and support Atiku.

I also believe that Mr Emilokan knows that there are more enemies in his camp and that statement about "turning worst to bad situation" was not a "slip of tongue."

Election 2023 will be interesting, let's see how it pans out.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Elsueno: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2022
grin

This elrufai pickin is d most incompetent & stufid among all governors kids in Nigeria grin....He just barks at anyone he sees & fights with literally anyone....kid has no class
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2022
GeneralPula:

Who told you this trash? Why did the Igbo delegates in Pdp voted for Atiku?

You should hold those delegates responsible, tho they’ll have a reason cuz Obi ran away from Pdp..
Tell me you secretly don't support Obi?

His running away according to you has paid off.

Man like Obidatti!

Incoming president..

Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Advocate500: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

Now u know the difference between an Ikwerre man and Igbo man?
we are not same oga ,is only the stupid ipob and their useless supporters that are creating issue for igboman by dragging ikwere man who have clearly shown so much hatred without justification to igbos.people like us care not about the position of ikwere man against igboman,get this point and have rest of mind.

I have been following your anti Igbo rhetorics on this forum, reason I have to drop this for you.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by lereinter(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2022
CSTRR:

The spoilt brat is not insulting him because he likes Rivers people.

He is doing to him what his family are doing to Peter obi.

Pure minded bigotry.

Everything is obi

Lolzzzzz
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by festacman(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2022
fortunez1:
name ur state and let's compare its development under both states performance. Ethnic, Religious and Nepotic charlatan

Empty head. Somebody is using your collective money in his custody to do personal egotistic runs and you are here telling me to come let's measure our 'd*cks'.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by chrisxxx(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
we are not same oga ,is only the stupid ipob and their useless supporters that are creating issue for igboman by dragging ikwere man who have clearly shown so much hatred without justification to igbos.people like us care not about the position of ikwere man against igboman,get this point and have rest of mind.

I have been following your anti Igbo rhetorics on this forum, reason I have to drop this for you.
Lol. Anything I have said about Igbos is a position shared by other Nigerians including the Ikwerres. I dont dislike the Igbos. So dont get me wrong. I have always tried to distinguisged myself from an Igbo person.
Ikwerres and others who felt the brunt of the Igbos of the Igbos before the war share a common feelings about the Igbos. However I think that is bygone.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Advocate500: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

Lol. Anything I have said about Igbos is a position shared by other Nigerians including the Ikwerres. I dont dislike the Igbos. So dont get me wrong. I have always tried to distinguisged myself from an Igbo person.
Ikwerres and others who felt the brunt of the Igbos of the Igbos before the war share a common feelings about the Igbos. However I think that is bygone.
bro takes nothing to know an inbuilt hatred,yours is inbuilt,when I see character from ikwere land supporting wike ,it says much about their state of mind ,wike have a disfunctional parenting problem,it doesn't take much to noticed,the relationship of igboman with ikwere man is completely different from that of Nigeria,I was born and raised in ikwere land,not every ikwere man share in your hateful nature about igboman.

Half of ikwere family are made up of Igbo blood, your hate for igboman is inherent just like that of wike, people like us don't care that much .
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by chrisxxx(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
bro takes nothing to know an inbuilt hatred,yours is inbuilt,when I see character from ikwere land supporting wike ,it says much about their state of mind ,wike have a disfunctional parenting problem,it doesn't take much to noticed,the relationship of igboman with ikwere man is completely different from that of Nigeria,I was born and raised in ikwere land,not every ikwere man share in your hateful nature about igboman.

Half of ikwere family are made up of Igbo blood, your hate for igboman is inherent just like that of wike, people like us don't care that much .
Dont get it twisted I dont hate Igbo people. I am only against the wish of Igbos to annex the Ikwerres. And my stand here has always been to prove how I have got nothing in common withyou Igbos.
To some extent I support Wike in his fight with PDP. But any day he moves to APC to support Tinubu my support ceases.
Wike has good parental upbringing. However despite the best efforts of our parents we will still end up with personal traits.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by CSTRR: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
lereinter:

Everything is obi

Lolzzzzz
Yes, everything is obi.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Advocate500: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

Dont get it twisted I dont hate Igbo people. I am only against the wish of Igbos to annex the Ikwerres. And my stand here has always been to prove how I have got nothing in common withyou Igbos.
To some extent I support Wike in his fight with PDP. But any day he moves to APC to support Tinubu my support ceases.
Wike has good parental upbringing. However despite the best efforts of our parents we will still end up with personal traits.
I don't know who is dragging ikwere land with ikwere man? The hatred by some of you did not start with ipob , it's existed before ipob started their nonsense,nnamdi and his group are the only people trying to tag ikwere man with igboman.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by chrisxxx(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
I don't know who is dragging ikwere land with ikwere man? The hatred by some of you did not start with ipob , it's existed before ipob started their nonsense,nnamdi and his group are the only people trying to tag ikwere man with igboman.
Nnamdi Kanu escalated it by calling us people who deny their roots and some dombos believed him.
Ikwerre man relationship with Ikwerre people has been that of rivalry between brothers. We support them if the fight is external. Dont remind me the civil war. That was war of independence. We dont hate Igbo. Rather we are trying to have our identity which is rightly so.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Advocate500: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

Nnamdi Kanu escalated it by calling us people who deny their roots and some dombos believed him.
Ikwerre man relationship with Ikwerre people has been that of rivalry between brothers. We support them if the fight is external. Dont remind me the civil war. That was war of independence. We dont hate Igbo. Rather we are trying to have our identity which is rightly so.
Bro ikwere is not looking for identity abeg,show me one of those who fought for ikwere man recognition that is still been remembered in today river state by the same people they fought for.likes of obiwali are only good for mentioning their names not recognitions.go to his compound at Rumuigbo you will weep. You guys are only good in fighting and insulting igboman, disagreeing with igboman is the only perfect identity I can factor in.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by chrisxxx(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
Bro ikwere is not looking for identity abeg,show me one of those who fought for ikwere man recognition that is still been remembered in today river state by the same people they fought for.likes of obiwali are only good for mentioning their names not recognitions.go to his compound at Rumuigbo you will weep. You guys are only good in fighting and insulting igboman, disagreeing with igboman is the only perfect identity I can factor in.

The same with Azikiwe house before Buhari helped out. This is one problem of Igbos they put aside their challenges to take medications for others.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Trinitycian: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
chrisxxx:

The same with Azikiwe house before Buhari helped out. This is one problem of Igbos they put aside their challenges to take medications for others.

Your hatred for Igbos sha
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by chrisxxx(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trinitycian:

Your hatred for Igbos sha
I know una secret like the back of my palm. I don't hate you people but I say the fact.
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by Trinitycian: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
chrisxxx:

I know una secret like the back of my palm. I don't hate you people but I say the fact.

I am not Igbo, Sir
Re: Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike by chrisxxx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am not Igbo, Sir
Then how did you conclude I hate igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents / Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’ / Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.