Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,580 members, 7,865,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Teaching profession - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching profession (862 Views)

Urgent Vacancies In The Teaching Profession / Here's One Of The Most Overrated Profession And Why / Would You Advice Someone To Study Law, The Noble Profession In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching profession by Dripty: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
How to go about it?

1 Like

Re: Teaching profession by terrezo2002(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dripty:
For those of you that take kids on home lessons, how do you get customers?
1. Advertise online
2. Talk to people especially those who teach in a school.
3. Let your friends, family, Pastors, church members, Alfas etc know what you do.
4. Print fliers and paste banners.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching profession by giftygirl1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
If you get one parent or home, put in your best, they would recommend you to another parent and so one. I taught two children in a family, their recommendation got me three more. They're even encouraging me to open a lesson centre because I now reject offers due to lack of time.
Re: Teaching profession by Slickbishop(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2022
giftygirl1:
If you get one parent or home, put in your best, they would recommend you to another parent and so one. I taught two children in a family, their recommendation got me three more. They're even encouraging me to open a lesson centre because I now reject offers due to lack of time.

Help me get one parent naaa
Re: Teaching profession by Dripty: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
terrezo2002:

1. Advertise online
2. Talk to people especially those who teach in a school.
3. Let your friends, family, Pastors, church members, Alfas etc know what you do.
4. Print fliers and paste banners.
boss what if I print fliers and post on electric poles in neighborhoods? Will that work
Re: Teaching profession by terrezo2002(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dripty:
boss what if I print fliers and post on electric poles in neighborhoods? Will that work
It should work. It depends on the area though. Some people don't like to call such people to teach. Maybe it looks local and poor to them.
It could also be destroyed by rain and some people may just tear them off.
If you can afford banner, it would be fine.
The best option is to talk to people one on one or tell your friends to tell other people. You will surely get.
Re: Teaching profession by giftygirl1(f): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
You can also make comments on Facebook/Instagram posts that say "what do you have to sell or Services you offer". I got two parents from that medium.

(1) (Reply)

,,, / Passionate Request / A Job Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.