Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari (790 Views)

I Will Continue With Buhari’s Legacies – Tinubu / Breaking: See Buhari's Legacies Tinubu Wants To Build On- Shehu Sani / Show Us Your Legacies, Tiv Youths Tell Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
All Progressives Congress presidential candidate Bola Tinubu says he will continue with the legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari if he is elected Nigeria’s President in 2023.

Addressing participants at the third Ministerial Performance Review Retreat currently underway at the State House, Tinubu said as President, he won’t relent until terrorists are completely diminished in the country.

Tinubu promised that if elected, he will show due honour to the efforts and legacies of the President and work in the spirit of unity, national purpose that informed the creation of the party.

Tinubu said his government will be devoted to continuity, particularly of projects that will bring prosperity to the citizens, while his guiding principle will be hinged on providing the best of progressive governance and reform the nation.

He added that these three promises will be in furtherance to the nine priority areas of the Buhari administration.

Buhari is expected to attend the closing ceremony later and sign the Executive Order on improving performance management, coordination and implementation of Presidential priorities of the Federal Government.
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/18/i-will-continue-with-your-legacies-tinubu-tells-buhari/
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Belteshazzar1: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
If tinubu really knows what he's saying then he is sick...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Continue with Buhari’s legacy of poverty, insecurity and nepotism? God forbid!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by FORHII: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu does not know the problems of Nigerians to be honest... honestly if he does,he wouldn't be saying what he's saying. Imagine continuing this hardship, insecurity, highest form of curruption, out of the roof inflation and religious intolerance among Nigerians. May God almighty forbid the continuity of this kind of evil in our dear country.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by donbachi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Naija go turn Sinaloa,be dat.
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Imagine this man

Well, Nigerians will decide what's good for them at the polls in 2023
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by advanceDNA: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Two shameless APC members they cant tell themselves the truth...incoming failure cant tell out going failure he ddnt do well...
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by general111(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
God abeg oh..
He is telling us that he wanta to starve nigerians to death..
This is the man the built lagos oh
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by jmoore(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Yeye legacies to be precise.

May God forbid BAT thing!

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by mbaboy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinibu not prepared to lead Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Which legacies?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Mrfixitt(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
God forbid. Affliction will not rise a second time. Buhari means colossal disaster

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by derecho(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kikikiki
Tinubu himself knows Buhari+,APC have nothing as legacies. He's only trying to whitewash APC so that Nigerians won't ask that question :
So Tinubu wants to rescue Nigerians from APC?

But Nigerians are smarter and would serve him and his lying Party a deathblow in 2023
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Onucs(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Confidence is key cool
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Jostoman: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
That is your own palava oga, all Wetin I know be say you are only looking for who will rig 2023 election for you but it will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by FreeStuffsNG: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Beeni O!!!
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Creamypie(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Affliction2
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Honjoshy4u: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Wicked leaders
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by OriOko88(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Baba don goof again. Tinubu should pls avoid making remarks or linking himself with buhari,cos nobody wants another calamitous govt like buhari's.

Millions of Yorubas like me won't vote for tinubu not because of his potential but because of APC performance economically. Was shocked today at d market when I heard that a Congo of rice is 1.4k, canoe bar soap #250. Omoh

Tinubu is on his own in d south west ooo. Nothing like block votes for him oo. People dey para for Ibadan here undecided
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by shaibu123: 4:13am On Oct 19, 2022
May God never allow such.
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Baba don goof again. Tinubu should pls avoid making remarks or linking himself with buhari,cos nobody wants another calamitous govt like buhari's.

Millions of Yorubas like me won't vote for tinubu not because of his potential but because of APC performance economically. Was shocked today at d market when I heard that a Congo of rice is 1.4k, canoe bar soap #250. Omoh

Tinubu is on his own in d south west ooo. Nothing like block votes for him oo. People dey para for Ibadan here undecided
Exactly, but the truth is that Tinubu can't do anything differently from what Buhari has done, so he is only telling the truth.

Mods this also is frontpage worthy.
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Macphenson: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2022
u say
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by techWriter3: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Continue with politicians ’s stale of destitution, insecurity and nepotism
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by dyera(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Buhari's legacies are things that came into existence after Buhari became the president.

These include:

Bandits
Unknown Gunmen
Iswap
Hyperinflation
Excessive Debt

Buhari's Legacies of hardship and terror are what Tinubu plans to continue.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by B2B23: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by ComrWanle02: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu said his government will be devoted to continuity, particularly of projects that will bring prosperity to the citizens, while his guiding principle will be hinged on providing the best of progressive governance and reform the nation.

It's highly perturbing that many can't read between the lines because of their hatred for Tinubu.

It's true that Buhari is not living any legacy behind.
It's true that mentioning Buhari in your campaign worsening the situation.
It's true that Buhari has made campaign difficult for Tinubu.

But I still respect Jagaban by carefully selecting his words and utterances.
Tinubu is in a situation that an ordinary politician can't withstand

It's true that Buhari's performance can't withstand Tinubu's as president
It's also true that Tinubu is our president come 2023.
These are the TRUTHS.
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Originakalokalo(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/18/i-will-continue-with-your-legacies-tinubu-tells-buhari/

Politicians are not careless.

Pitching his tent with Buhari after what the administration has done means he is counting on him for "maximum support" to win.

If you know you know.
Re: 'I Will Continue With Your Legacies,' Tinubu Tells Buhari by Obidient4life3: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
That's the very reason you will not smell Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before / Where Is The Lion Of Ubima / Where Is Your Manifesto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.