Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (30379 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by deeva2: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Wike is a progressive politicians .

He knows how to play the game.

BAT 2023
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by kkonyeji(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2022
ainas247:
grin sanwo Olu really try abeg, he is on my top 5 Governors list. I am voting for Sanwo Olu and Peter OBI

OBIdient child
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by highchief1: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Risingblue008:
All of these is for nothing but for their own selfish interest

Atiku go loose
Tinibu go loose

Peter obi wins it all,
Our beloved president
HE PETER OBI
U ARE WELCOME
I for like make u wake up from this sleep before e go enter coma.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by doshiyad1: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Sanwo-olu is a performing Governor.......
Lagosians should take the incompetent Obaseki and give us Sanwo-Olu...........

Lolz! undecided undecided but i think say Edo no bi Lagos na tongue tongue tongue abi the slogan don change again
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by sircatherine45(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Some of you just make ignorant statements. Kindly answer the following questions.

What zoning arrangement did atiku and PDP abandon? Can you pls explain? I de wait.

Why should the leadership of PDP be changed? How did Ayu emerge as chairman in the first place?

How did atiku and PDP prevent the south from allowing the south have leadership of the party?

Are you trying to say that the Asaba declaration was invalid?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Desusi: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Authoreety:
Lol

As e dey pain them...

PDP thru my beloved Okowa shot themselves in the leg... As far as im concerned, atiku and PDP no join fr the race..

Meanwhile tinubu said he wants to fight corruption and I'm wondering how the devil casts out demons... Tinubu may be willing but him strength no go reach cos na corrupt people him go still appoint full everywhere.

Let us try Labour Party and see what OBIDATTI have in stock for us..

But the god you know, is more powerful than the unknown.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Vintage100(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
the joke is on you if believe the jargon you wrote, election in Nigeria have always been about popularity not surprises , tinubu have remain the most unpopular candidate going into this election, governor's have never determine the outcome of any presidential election, buhari have been wining northern state without his party winning any governorship election.you guys should wake up to reality, Atiku candidacy distorted every possiblity of APC winning the election, reason yorubas who understands politics are still crying till this moment.

You goof when u said Tinubu is the most unpopular. Is it that you are being beclouded by sentiment or you don't know what you just typed?? Tinubu is the most unpopular?? If you say he will lose fine, but saying he is unpopular among the three major contenders shows that you are myopic politically. Ask people around ur area that they should tell you the most popular among the three and without sentiment all of them will mention Tinubu first or Atiku first and Tinubu come second. Pls try to be objective while analysing politics. I will never say Obi isn't popular just because I won't vote for him. The Igbos may hate Tinubu but they won't deny the fact that he is not known.

It was on record your candidate recently asked Atiku to step down for him,if he is so sure of his victory,he won't be worried about Atiku on the ballot.

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Inosky: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Sanwolu is a good man but his principal whom he's 100% loyal is bad and corrupt. We have to wash out evil in all its strongholds, no matter what.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by CheapHomes1: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

Are you trying to say that the Asaba declaration was invalid?

You haven't answered the questions.

What zoning arrangement did atiku and PDP abandon? Can you pls explain? I de wait.

Why should the leadership of PDP be changed? How did Ayu emerge as chairman in the first place?

How did atiku and PDP prevent the south from allowing the south have leadership of the party?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by ifeoluwapo25977: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2022
THE WARLORD OF OVIGBO THE WARLORD OF OVIGBO...
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by sircatherine45(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

You are trying to gaslight me, but you failed at first attempt.

And what questions did you personally ask me?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by CheapHomes1: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

You are trying to gaslight me, but you failed at first attempt.

And what questions did you personally ask me?

If I didn't personally ask you any questions, what werel you responding to?

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by NaMe4: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Mumu I'm a northerner. Atiku kept loosing and he will continue to loose. They will rather vote even Jonathan or Obasanjo than vote Atiku

A lot of people don't understand this.

Atiku has not been a favourite in the North at anytime. Northerners know Atiku too well.
A lot will be looking toward other candidates.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by sircatherine45(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You don't go around asking weird shiit. Answer the questions yourself so we can learn from you.

As per you be Issac Newton.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by CheapHomes1: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

You don't go around asking weird shiit. Answer the questions yourself so we can learn from you.

As per you be Issac Newton.

How does that answer these questions.

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by VULCAN(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2022
The Tinubu supporter is pretending to be objective but go through his previous posts and you will know where he belongs.

Tinubu is worn out like an old tyre.

Anybody voting Tinubu is voting Shettima as Tinubu will too sick and Shettima will run things .

Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket

Viraltrends123:
Wike needs Lagos in future, he will be president one day. He is thinking through the future.

Tinubu will be the next president, especially now that Buhari and Sanusi are supporting him, plus the power of incumbency.

Atiku might not be able to try again next time, because trying to do so, PDP will boil, it would be Wike's turn.

Obi doesn't stand a chance, all the noise should have started several years earlier, and he shouldn't have even stepped legs into PDP, but PDP made him popular though. Obi too will loose, and it would be hard to come out to say he want to be president after Tinubu, because by then he would be close to 70, it would be a hot and funny situation.

I will vote Tinubu, they are all almost thesame, but we want someone that is proud of his state, built airport in his state, obi and atiku couldn't build an airport, by now ADAMAWA and Anambra should also be having high IGR. A leader should do things for the future, not just leave money in the bank untouched, then why were you voted for. You didn't even grow IGR of your state by ordinary 1bn in 8 years
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Advocate500: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Vintage100 post=117689569][/quote] when I say popular,I don't mean his name ,try and understand me ,we are talking about winning election,my context is based on winning the election, which is the same context our argument is based.

I have nothing against the great Yoruba people,but I see no reason why tinubu should be supported because he is a brother,oga na ordinary man dey suffer the effect of bad leadership,it has nothing to do with tribe pls,I supported buhari against Jonathan, despite coming from the same region with Jonathan,I supported osinbajo,if he has won I will still support him.is only poor mind that allows himself to be clouded by tribalism.

I want to see a Nation that works,obi doesn't know me and don't hope to benefit directly from him ,I want a society that works for all of us.i have no doubt that obi will do better if given the opportunity.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Jostoman: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Wike needs Lagos in future, he will be president one day. He is thinking through the future.

Tinubu will be the next president, especially now that Buhari and Sanusi are supporting him, plus the power of incumbency.

Atiku might not be able to try again next time, because trying to do so, PDP will boil, it would be Wike's turn.

Obi doesn't stand a chance, all the noise should have started several years earlier, and he shouldn't have even stepped legs into PDP, but PDP made him popular though. Obi too will loose, and it would be hard to come out to say he want to be president after Tinubu, because by then he would be close to 70, it would be a hot and funny situation.

I will vote Tinubu, they are all almost thesame, but we want someone that is proud of his state, built airport in his state, obi and atiku couldn't build an airport, by now ADAMAWA and Anambra should also be having high IGR. A leader should do things for the future, not just leave money in the bank untouched, then why were you voted for. You didn't even grow IGR of your state by ordinary 1bn in 8 years
sorry o political octopus
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by omonnakoda: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. I just hope that children of hate and envy will not start comit suicide.
These children.................Who is their father?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alexxyz: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Politicians will always be political, unpredictable, and dynamic. They are always after their personal interest.. p
YourHerbalOrgan:
sentiments apart o, Sanwo-Olu really tried ooo..but from a political perspective it is not a good development for PDP.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by thorpido(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Onos3053:
Man abandon wife to be on wedding day after He discover that she has four kids already

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1_mQLHMa88
How people can't tell a woman who has had kids amaze me.E dey show for body na.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by tunapawizzy: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wisebird22:
same thing Wike did to PDP in Cross River State, jettison zoning and brought in his friend from central and he is crying at the national for zoning to be observed.all of them are fighting for themselves and their families
i know. I am not saying Atiku should do it to respect Wike, he should do it for fairness to the South, dont forget other PDP southern stakeholders want chairmansip zoned to the south too, there's donald duke, there's makinde, there's even Ortom from the north, these are places where Atiku will do far better than Tinubu, so whatever disruption is happening there is advantage Tinubu. Even if their request is not justified, Atiku should be looking at the bigger picture, but that request is very fair. You cannot disrupt zoning because u think it is expedient and not be ready to make necessary adjustments.

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by tunapawizzy: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Some of you just make ignorant statements. Kindly answer the following questions.
u can't act like a badly-raised person and still expect engagement
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by otipoju(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Tinubu built airport where?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by CheapHomes1: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
tunapawizzy:

u can't act like a badly-raised person and still expect engagement

How does that answer the questions? Do your ignorant and baseless comments suggest that you were properly raised?

Kindly answer the following questions.

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Viraltrends123: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Keep deceiving yourself. In terms of developmental indices, beats Tinubu hands down.

https://www.nairaland.com/7306582/peter-obi-better-than-bola
Ogun state alone packs All southeast IGR
KADUNA state also beats Anambra, doubles it's igr.

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by femmix112(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

I think you made a lot of sense however, do you think LAGOS state will support Gov Wike If he becomes PDP presidential Candidate or Wike is planning on decamping?

And what made you think Sanusi supports Tinubu?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Viraltrends123: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
femmix112:

I think you made a lot of sense however, do you think LAGOS state will support Gov Wike If he becomes PDP presidential Candidate or Wike is planning on decamping?

And what made you think Sanusi supports Tinubu?
by Endorsing Sanwoolu, if Sanwoolu wins, it would seem like wike made it happen, just like Tinubu endorsing governors, and that is what makes you a super politician, ability to make people governor.

Sanusi came out to support him recently, even though he said he is not joining APC

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by tonididdy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

So because of airport you go leave 20yrs old man and go and vote your grandfather?

We nor need airport...we want a youthful president.
Someone that can run a marathon and not appear in France the next day cheesy

BTW the so-called airport, you get passport? You Don near there b4

Anyway you are prolly a kid or a grandpa
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Ublaize: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Useless analysis. He who allege must prove. Prove didn't grow IGR. Prove he can't win. BATstard, go and eat shit jare
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Morizo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

This one has forgotten to his brain where children are playing and now thinking with his anus. He did you get those analysis from? Vote Tinubu for your stomach infrastructure and no to come spew rubbish here. Tinubu built Airport and bla bla bla....in one of the most foremost capital in Africa even before Johannesburg became relevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.