Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen (47190 Views)

I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / The Hidden Treasures Nigerians Are Yet To Discover About Imumolen And His Quest / Christoper Imumolen Kneels Before Obasanjo For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by kalu081(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I don't know.
But I know that most of the Ince supporting Peter Obi are former IPOB apologists.

The ones supporting Tinubu are wat??
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Fearyourcreator: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:
hahahahahah grin grin grin grin
Abi I no try ?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:
is tinubu a youth ?

Let us talk me and you . No abuses please ..because I was informed you Batist have short fuse

1) I'm not a Tinubu fan

2) I have never seen any Tinubu fan trying to pass him off as a youth

3) This discussion is not about Tinubu but Peter Obi and Accord Party candidate

4) Peter Obi's supporters campaign for Obi on the bases of being a young man but here is a far younger than Obi but they have refused to support him

5) Explain how Peter Obi, a man well over 60 years is a youth

6) Accord Party candidate is a real youth (with no single grey hair) and is just 39 years as compared to Peter Obi who is above 60 years old

7) Accord Party candidate is far more educated, has established 3 universities, awarded hundreds of scholarships

8 ) If not for BIGOTRY, why are the IGBOS not supporting Accord Party since they claim to lover youth so much
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
kalu081:

The ones supporting Tinubu are wat??

Progressives.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
kalu081:

U can start supporting him, it's your choice, u cannot shove him down our throat, through your tribal bigotry

Firstly, I am a Northerner and I don't care much for any political party. My question is why are IGBOS not supporting Accord Party since they claim to love youth so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by danot1030: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chris is a confirm fraud star. He's somebody I know very well, we were both at Igando together in the past. None of us that has done business with him before we ever vote for him.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by dyera(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheSameGuy:
This is lover of Youth, who truly has youths at heart.

That's why he appointed them into his cabinet when he was GOVERNOR which is one of the reasons for his success as Governor

God bless our incoming GCFR, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

The City Boy for we YOUTHS

Keep deceiving yourself with photos of an old ancestor that is forcing himself to appear healthy.

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by kalu081(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I don't know.
But I know that most of the Ince supporting Peter Obi are former IPOB apologists.

I don't know your reason but one thing I know is that every part of this country have one issue or the other, the same way the east has the issue of IPOB and UGM, the north has bandit, Boko Haram and the rest, while the west have Agberos and Yoruba nation agitators.

Let tell u planely that I still have my APC card with me as a member of the party, I started supporting obi because I realized the party sincerely does not mean well for the country, if they did Osibanjo should be the parties flagbearer
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by ChiefSupplier55(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheSameGuy:

That's why he appointed them into his cabinet when he was GOVERNOR which is one of the reasons for his success as Governor

You mean the one he asighn on yhe road of lagos to be collecting money from vircles... So dat ur own way of loving d youth by distroying there destiny making them stand one the road from morning till evening

We condole no agbadorian stupidity any longer

Please and please check my signature and click on it link for more info
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
ArcFresky:
grin grin ;DThis guy has Two phds and three masters degreeā€¦..

Two PhD and 3 masters. He has established 3 universities and is just 39 years old.

While Peter Obi is an old man well over 60 years who spent over 10 years in university before graduating with 3rd class

Only RANK BIGOTRY will make IGBO people support Peter Obi instead of Accord Party
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by livinbygrace: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na by youth dem Dey take rule ?Yaya Bello the youngest ,what has he done in Kogi?Abeg go sit down

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by LZAA: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's not all about youth sadly
Dimeji bankole and yahaya bello were quite young when they were given power and we saw what happened
I don't even want to call those old clowns who call themselves NANS presidents youth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by obafemiawoga: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8EIo9bONs
Flooding: Obi Asks FG To Be Proactive, Donates N5m To Benue Victims

Obi disclose this in Makurdi, the Benue State capital, on Thursday.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by kalu081(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:

Firstly, I am a Northerner and I don't care much for any political party. My question is why are IGBOS not supporting Accord Party since they claim to love youth so much

Firstly, he has no leadership record, I don't have any record of his political achievement and am sure u don't have it also. So u see that is y am not supporting him

Now tell me, y do u hate PO so much that u think because he is an igbo he doesn't deserve to be President??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Nathphil(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117754193:

Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth,
But they are here disturbing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians , telling sane Nigerian youths that a grandpa that is well over 60 years old is a Youth!!
Typical ipob hypocritical youths dem.
CHILDREN that are part and parcel of People Deceiving People.
Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
All the very best in your presidential campaign.
The youths are with you......sane and sensible youths we mean.
Not supporters of murderers and kidnappers.
Awon werey 100% cool
Did peter call himself youth ? No
Agbado Master stated that he is a youth.
You are the one been hateful here
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by TheDictatorNd: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
After the endsars saga i thought nigerian youth will support a youthful president i never knew the still love the old recycled criminals and dictators. nah tribalism and religous bigotry go kill nigeria
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by kalu081(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Progressives.

grin grin
Guy u are so funny,
Try and wash yourself off hate, it will eat u up and am telling u, u will later become of this thugs if u don't wash yourself off it
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117754193:

Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth,
But they are here disturbing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians , telling sane Nigerian youths that a grandpa that is well over 60 years old is a Youth!!
Typical ipob hypocritical youths dem.
CHILDREN that are part and parcel of People Deceiving People.
Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
All the very best in your presidential campaign.
The youths are with you......sane and sensible youths we mean.
Not supporters of murderers and kidnappers.
Awon werey 100% cool

the Tinubu that you are supporting and the buhari you supported were under 20.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Curious345: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:

1) I'm not a Tinubu fan

2) I have never seen any Tinubu fan trying to pass him off as a youth

3) This discussion is not about Tinubu but Peter Obi and Accord Party candidate

4) Peter Obi's supporters campaign for Obi on the bases of being a young man but here is a far younger than Obi but they have refused to support him

5) Explain how Peter Obi, a man well over 60 years is a youth

6) Accord Party candidate is a real youth (with no single grey hair) and is just 39 years as compared to Peter Obi who is above 60 years old

7) Accord Party candidate is far more educated, has established 3 universities, awarded hundreds of scholarships

8 ) If not for BIGOTRY, why are the IGBOS not supporting Accord Party since they claim to lover youth so much

1) I too, I don't support his presidential ambition because it's a threat to national security .we agree on this main issue ..Let move on .

2)tinubu cannot be passed off as a youth , he is at the twilight of life...they wouldn't make that glaring mistake ....

3) Peter obi is a youth when juxtaposed together with the other 2 main contenders .. that's the drift ..

4) the accord party candidate got people he appeals to ..and he has their votes ..

5) obi > 60yrs. Tinubu > 74yrs. Atiku > 76yrs ... Obi is a small boy ..

6) if we must talk about the accord party , then we must ask tinubu and atiku to step down for obi and sowore .

7) obi is way more educated ....

cooland why does the Yoruba think every Obidient is an Igbo ..and when we try to tell them that the entire middle belt , portharcourt and Calabar and bayelsa is 99% Obidient they start to cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by HiAchiever: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Always making a lot of noise about Tinubu's success as governor without showing exactly what he succeeded at while in position.

It beats me how young people in their right minds would want to throw their weight behind someone like this. SMH
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by HiAchiever: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:

Irrelevant question!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by HiAchiever: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
livinbygrace:
Na by youth dem Dey take rule ?Yaya Bello the youngest ,what has he done in Kogi?Abeg go sit down
Thank youuuuu!
Great question.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Bridget95(f): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Not a youth who was once affiliated to APGA and Jumped to PDP and affiliated with them then shamelessly jumped to Labour in vein to deceive gullible Nyamirin as their Messiah after MNK failure grin

you are a slave under Fulani and Britain. Don't worry about your freedom, keep deceiving yourself until your generation is wiped out in 200 yrs time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by HiAchiever: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:

Two PhD and 3 masters. He has established 3 universities and is just 39 years old.

While Peter Obi is an old man well over 60 years who spent over 10 years in university before graduating with 3rd class

Only RANK BIGOTRY will make IGBO people support Peter Obi instead of Accord Party
No University keeps a "failing" student up to 10years. Smh
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
kalu081:

Firstly, he has no leadership record, I don't have any record of his political achievement and am sure u don't have it also. So u see that is y am not supporting him

Now tell me, y do u hate PO so much that u think because he is an igbo he doesn't deserve to be President??

You would never see his leadership or any other qualities he may have as long as he is not IGBO.
That is what is called TRIBALISTIC and BIGOTRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by weljewel: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thanks be to God for revealation. Thanks be to God for silencing every Abel speaking against my family. Thanks be to Most Holy El Shaddai forever. Amen.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Curious345: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:

You would never see his leadership or any other qualities he may have as long as he is not IGBO.
That is what is called TRIBALISTIC and BIGOTRY
there you go .... You got it wrong ..
Igbo voted obasanjo and yaradua into power ..

You forget quite seamlessly
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:

1) I too, I don't support his presidential ambition because it's a threat to national security .we agree on this main issue ..Let move on .

2)tinubu cannot be passed off as a youth , he is at the twilight of life...they wouldn't make that glaring mistake ....

3) Peter obi is a youth when juxtaposed together with the other 2 main contenders .. that's the drift ..

4) the accord party candidate got people he appeals to ..and he has their votes ..

5) obi > 60yrs. Tinubu > 74yrs. Atiku > 76yrs ... Obi is a small boy ..

6) if we must talk about the accord party , then we must ask tinubu and atiku to step down for obi and sowore .

7) obi is way more educated ....

cooland why does the Yoruba think every Obidient is an Igbo ..and when we try to tell them that the entire middle belt , portharcourt and Calabar and bayelsa is 99% Obidient they start to cry

I had hoped I would for once see a LOGICAL IPOB. But alas there is none.

As an advice, go back to your item number 3 and remove that as it makes you look really DUMB
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
HiAchiever:

Irrelevant question!

Answer the question or gettat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / LAWMA Starts Cleaning Up Lagos After Days Of Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.