Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) (34014 Views)

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2022
No be only Herds boy na principal sef �
Love to see it, still
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by zomby(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Buhari made them killer Fulani men instead of herdsmen..... Because of hardship and poor governance.

Peter Obi is coming to restore their dignity....

What about the chukwuemekass that are killing themselves like flies in Anambra?
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Minjim: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2022
You calling names and leading him on
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2022
You know why I'm laughing at you fools obi goats? You acted like primary school kids, so because this boy said this now translated to obi winning? Una too dumb infact una stupdity devoid solution. A fulani boy talking and you are believing him dancing naked on social media like imbeciles.

You don't know these people at all call that same boy tomorrow Friday after Friday Jumat ask him to repeat what he says I bet you he would deny never say so and I bet you morons on the day of Ekection you will all understand how Haysa and Fulani thinks wait and see wonders by Feb 2023 they will disgrace obi beyond his miserable belief mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:
One in a million is allowed.
This are one of Sheik Gumi's boys that Pandora Obituary visited recently.

The Obituary urchins now celebrating the endorsement of cows

Are the northerners not cows any longer ?

You're making a great mistake guy. Don't forget Datti-Baba Ahmed is a fulani man. By speaking ordinary fulfude to all fulanis in Nigeria, they'd vote massively for Obidatti23. They don't trust atiku. They also don't believe he's a Nigerian, according to Malami. Each time some people ignorantly say pdp or apc will win kaduna, I just dey laff. Not even a tot would ever pray that apc should come back with the spate of insecurity in the state. Kaduna South is massively behind obi. They're worse hit by boko haram under the current administration. Kaduna North is Datti-Baba Ahmed's strongholds.

1 Like

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by discusant: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Iykoto86:
I will never trust a fulani man.

As Tinubu boy you be.
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by vengertime: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Shameless nairaland, how did you know that he doesn't have PVC.

Rubbish bastards
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2022
zomby:

What about the chukwuemekass that are killing themselves like flies in Anambra?

Peter obi will awaken their sense of hope and patriotism....

There's no need to be a bigot youngman, pray for Nigeria so that your unborn kids won't be bitter like the way you are now.

Tribe is just an identity that add no value to our lives.
Those who identify with Buhari because of tribe are all grinding their teeth because of insecurity and hardship.

Hope this helps......have a nice day bro.
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by discusant: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Brain reset…they are even spelling Fulani correctly now (no longer “fooolani”).

What long-throat for “Zoo” Presidency cannot cause doesn’t exist cheesy

Some Fulani people can think twice, unlike you.
Nigeria's presidency can no more be an exclusive preserve for your papa and your tribesmen. Parasite who cannot let go. Get ready to do the justful in 2023, or form your own country where your papa and tribesmen shall be president all the time.
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:

This guy is in pain

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Hoelujohn: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos will tell them what they have to say before making video n start celebrating

The same way they gave this woman money to hold they flag
So you know that it's hard for anyone to have 1k in this administration?
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Pascal181: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:

Your mental illness is beyond any remedy. How does this relate?

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by broadman20: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
beerfraud:
ESN killed their cows recently

Go to sambisa and report naa!
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by tctrills: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
beerfraud:
Wonder shall never end
So Ibo can cherish Fulani herdsmen cheesy cheesy
There are millions of Igbo's doing well in the North. We are not are war. Every support for the Obidient movement is welcome. It's a Nigerian movement.
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by zuto4u(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Oga fix your grammar first before spewing trash
KingKO22:

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Skty: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wow
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by fridayking(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by fridayking(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos will tell them what they have to say before making video n start celebrating

The same way they gave this woman money to hold they flag

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by goodmike7: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
LOL this zombies don go pay the aboki to talk

collect your money my guy and vote atiku.
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Tinubumustfail: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Smart Herdsman…collect your money cool

Fulani will vote overwhelmingly for Obi after all.

Miyetti Allah are for Obi, our cows that were indiscriminately shot and burnt alive in trucks by IPOB terrorists in the East do not matter.

https://www.facebook.com/846997162014628/posts/4246596948721282/

Very useless and baseless allegations. I was in the East when this incident happen. The day me and my brothers are traveling after selling our goods from Ugwuoba, that was same day it happen.

The accident happen at a junction they call Kwata flyover in Awka. There was traffic at the junction, suddenly the triller was on high speed when he fail break and ran into the traffic, killing more that 7 people and damage lots of cars. Anger with what happen, people at the scene said the driver vanish inside the car and nowhere to be found so the angry civilian burn down the triller and the cows inside.

Stop this false propaganda.
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Giltexo: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Person wey dey tell you wetin you won hear...he think say you go kill am if he talks otherwise..
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Aswear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by 13october: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Afikoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzc1cmU7uE

A Fulani Herdsboy has shown his admiration for Peter Obi.

When asked , he said he doesn't Know Tinubu, that it is only Peter OBI that he is hearing of.
That when Peter Obi becomes the president, high cost of living will come down.

You don fall mugu, Fulani just succeeded in playing you.
I witnessed it in BENIN 2019. When they asked some group of Hausas they all denied voting for Buhari, later when they were alone, l spoke language to them. They told me, they understood where they lives. So just to satisfied those southern they gave them answer that pleased their hearts that their votes is for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by ada9ja(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:

However people sees or perceive another still remain the same. Just as many perceive Tinubu and Atuku to killers and thieves, it bever Change. U perceived Obi as pandora cos he is contesting and nothing will change such in ur coconut head...so it is everywhere
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
beerfraud:
Wonder shall never end
Please remind us. Where was it said or written here?
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Iykoto86(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kazeem47:
Because you don't know all of them.You only knew the bad ones.If a Fulani man wants to be good,they do it to the fullest,if they trust you,they trust you with all their heart,same thing goes to the bad ones.The thing is that humans tend to remember bad things done by someone than the good things done by them.
you might be correct,but i have witnessed complete disloyalty from this guys to other ethnicities ,especially when it comes to choosind sides during conflicts.

1 Like

Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Heffalump(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
beerfraud:
Wonder shall never end

This is not Igbo matter. Obidients are not necessarily Igbo. I'm not one but still Obidient.
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by Ancestortinubu: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
You are right Ore mi. Only one in million may know Peter obi unlike more than 50 million people hears knows about him and like him in our South West Region.

quote author=KingKO22 post=117685711]One in a million is allowed.

[/quote]
Re: 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) by haslaw(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Afikoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzc1cmU7uE

A Fulani Herdsboy has shown his admiration for Peter Obi.

When asked , he said he doesn't Know Tinubu, that it is only Peter OBI that he is hearing of.
That when Peter Obi becomes the president, high cost of living will come down.

Sense far from you. What exactly where you expecting him to say?

The Fulani man just run you street. He is in your village and very vulnerable. He told you what you wanted to hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing / Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.