Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? (914 Views)

How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal / Is Your Business Name Or Company Showing "Inactive" On The Cac Portal? / Registering Business On CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by starlionnotch: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Yes, the simple reason is that you have not filed your annual returns which is a statutory obligation for every company and not for profit organisations.
Once all returns are filed, you are to request the corporate affairs commission for an update to active status.
This is key, because for business visas, the embassy is going to verify your status, if inactive, you will be turned back.
Also, for contractors and for business partners who want to be sure about your business activity, they will verify your status, if inactive, they may not be willing to deal.

For updates on your CAC.
Whatsapp us or call on 0705 766 37 82

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by starlionnotch: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Do you know that the UK embassy can deny your Visa because your company is inactive on the CAC portal?
Message us today to help you reactivate your company to active status.

070 5 766 37 82
Re: Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by starlionnotch: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Do you know that the UK embassy can deny your Visa because your company is inactive on the CAC portal?
Message us today to help you reactivate your company to active status.

070 5 766 37 82
Re: Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by starlionnotch: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Why is your company inactive on cac website? Contact us to know why.
Re: Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by starlionnotch: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
To check the status of your company, visit https://search.cac.gov.ng/
Re: Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by chaelmic(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
hi
Re: Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by starlionnotch: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
chaelmic:
hi
Hello
Re: Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? by starlionnotch: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Why is your company inactive on cac website? Contact us to know why.

(1) (Reply)

On Line Investment / Investing In Stocks In Nigeria Do"s And Dont"s / How Can I Register My Business Name With The Cac, With Nothing Less Than #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.