Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) (33770 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by asanausana91: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Brendaniel:
E go wait tire, he will keep waiting and watch Peter Obi get sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria(GCFR)...

The only place he can wait and become president is at Kiri-Kiri Maximum

even your mind is telling you that Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria, except your brain is rotten.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oracleforce:

As if Obi is contesting for Oxford or Havard University president. ..let him keep jumping from school to school and speaking...by the time he is dawn, Atiku or Timbu would have been declared the winner...

Nah sabi how to wail....your wailing continues after the 2023 election

President without international outreach is bound to fail.
A president need to know how to engage world leaders and international business men and women for investment, wealth and jobs creation,that was how Obasanjo and okojo iweala were able to achieve debt cancellation.

Everything is not all about agbadoo and cassava.
Pls get some knowledge and stop disgracing your generation and the unborn.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by BJanta: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
He has always been waiting, and he
will WAIT FOREVER. He's used to it .
Melaye is a tasteless media man .No
skill or finesse at all. Melaye has a bare
bone and weak diction . His choice
speaks
so much of Atiku's immensely poor
sense of judgement and valuation.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Funmisurge:

Even though they went to receive oxygen, either of them will surely becomes president comes 2023 .Aso Rock isn't for Obi. Let him rule over his ipob brothers who disrupted every activities on Monday in his region first. His tyrannical brothers call this nation zoo. That's, a country of animal and now, u guys want in Aso rock, who does that?

Pls don't vote for me if your reason is because I am an Igbo man... .Peter Obi.

Anything else to say?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by asanausana91: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
God bless Atiku the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Brendaniel: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
asanausana91:
even your mind is telling you that Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria, except your brain is rotten.

Must you abuse because you do not agree with me, it is not a must we agree but it is democratic to not insult or fight over a non disagreement, if you were to convince someone to buy your product, you do not insult the person...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by famouscargo4u: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
God1000:
He's a desperate man

He can never be Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
God1000:
He's a desperate man
how is he desperate ? your Peter obi can never win
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Don't start your wailing too early na. Wait till Jagaban is sworn in grin

Nigeriafirstlad:
Obi travelled abroad to engage professionals and academics in Oxford and Harvard, while others travelled abroad to swallow tablets......

God that saved Nigeria from dictator Abacha will definitely save us from future calamity.

Please do not vote for me if your reason is because I am an Igbo man.......Peter Obi.

Anything else to say from unpatriotic citizens who do not want to see the country prosperity?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
colestephan86:

Even Atiku himself doesn't have the confidence Dino is having for him
I thought i am the only one who noticed. The man looks hopeless.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
This one is just making all this noise because of political appointment
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Medical report my foot!!! No be to use money buy one fake medical report and present it? No be oyibo wey do pencil do cleaner? Africans know how to maneuver their way through any seemingly hard situation.

WibusJaga:

Most serious companies require a prospective employee to undergo medical fitness before recruitment.
I don't think it would be out of place for these presidential candidates to present their medical fitness certificates proving they are physically & mentally fit to govern this country.
We can't afford a President who will spend half of his tenure globetrotting on Medical Tourism.

This has become imperative considering these pictures...

Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

how is he desperate ? your Peter obi can never win
Okay, we don hear, you can vote for Atiku

Good luck! cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Onuoha1234(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
The.best comedian Nollywood.never.had..What a pity!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Olaolex: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Atiku own don burst for head. He has made a clown his campaign spoke person
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Demigod22: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Obi travelled abroad to engage professionals and academics in Oxford and Harvard, while others travelled abroad to swallow tablets...

Flood has taken over vast area of the country and some r flying abroad with PJ to show us pictures.

Please do not vote for me if your reason is because I am an Igbo man.......Peter Obi.

Anything else to say from unpatriotic citizens who do not want to see the country prosperity?

Comrade, give yourself rest. Peter Obi is also coming to lot, no candidate is coming because of us. Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State for eight years and he did nothing about the flood there.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Usherbaba(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
QualityShare:
President in waiting? Okay let's confirm it by voting:

Like for Atiku
share for Obi
Quote for Tinubu

Voting starts now!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by asanausana91: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Brendaniel:

Must you abuse because you do not agree with me, it is not a must we agree but it is democratic to not insult or fight over a non disagreement, if you were to convince someone to buy your product, you do not insult the person...
I didn't abuse you I said "EXCEPT"
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
just imagine these stupid people, campaign is open, you are there eating instead of been in Nigeria telling people what you have for Nigeria

Idioots and psychopaths will always have something stuupid to say or write. Just look at this thing that I quoted. Poverty na baastard
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Politicians are bunch of liars
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Idioots and psychopaths will always have something stuupid to say or write. Just look at this thing that I quoted. Poverty na baastard
all these kindergarten with free Mtn 100MB sef
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Father4all: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
God1000:
He's a desperate man
is he more desperate than the bed wetter?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Treasure17:
One candidate has a mission to rescue Nigeria from the shackles of hopelessness while the remaining two desire to be address as ex president and nothing else. They have nothing to offer.
one just feels it's his turn cuz he gave us buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
President of cameroun in waiting,wetin Timi prank dey always do with Atiku with redmouth like chidinma puzzy?make no talk mi mind.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Who is that guy in Beret?.... I've seen pictures of him recently, all in his cool head wear.

His fashion sense is outstanding.
That's Wazirri partner.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by LonelyLucifer(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
bizzibodi:

That's Wazirri partner.
I'm sorry to bother you but who is Wazirri?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
When did they left Kaduna to paris?what are they doing in Paris?...our crops of leaders eeh!so no good hospital in nigeria again?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by aksule(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Last I checked Paul Biya will rule Cameroon till the day he breathe his last. So which president in waiting is this clown Dino talking about? Did Paul Biya promised Atiku that he will succeed him after his mortal eviction?
In that case both PDP and LP presidential candidates are foreigners since Nigeria is being declared Zoo with their country called Biafra. If these two candidates are Nigerians then the earlier they stop this childish utterances the better for all of us. It's joke carried too far. I think reasonable Nigerians will ignore the inherent disrespect associated with these people.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
I'm sorry to bother you but who is Wazirri?
Do your own research...no be my mouth dem go hearam say BAT likes Agbado.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is how this elite will take the nearest private jet flew out with their family if flood covered the hole country
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by johnfem321: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
The guy looks gay.. may be he is atiku sms boyfriend
LonelyLucifer:
Who is that guy in Beret?.... I've seen pictures of him recently, all in his cool head wear.

His fashion sense is outstanding.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) by Oracleforce: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

President without international outreach is bound to fail.
A president need to know how to engage world leaders and international business men and women for investment, wealth and jobs creation,that was how Obasanjo and okojo iweala were able to achieve debt cancellation.

Everything is not all about agbadoo and cassava.
Pls get some knowledge and stop disgracing your generation and the unborn.

See Foofoo brain...arguing blindly....have you seen how Atiku is gathering crowd in the north/and how Tinubu is gathering crowd in the southwest and some part of north-central region...and a larger number of the eligible voters are in north and southwest region....
His stronghold is just the southeast and some few south-south states....lets how he will win....
Also, Nah Aboki be the INEC chairman...

Let's see how his permutation will make him the president....day-dreamer people...ipob piglet crew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce / Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.