Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi (1023 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by cityupdates: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by rolams(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Are Tinubu, Atiku your president?

Or

Is Obi in Anambra State currently?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Larryton(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
rolams:
Are Tinubu and Atiku your president?

Or

Tinubu has every right to relax because there's no flood in Tinubu's Lagos. Obi should go and sort out Anambra flood

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Efuaye(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Obi is the only presidential candidate identifying with flood victims by visiting them at IDP centers.
Vote Peter Obi because in the real sense of the word, he is the only one with human feelings. The rest are just there to grab power by any means!

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Villa12(m): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Efuaye:
Obi is the only presidential candidate identifying with flood victims by visiting them at IDP centers.
Vote Peter Obi because in the real sense of the word, he is the only one with human feelings. The rest are just there to grab power by any means!
Obi Pandora is a known thief, a kleptomania, an IPOB man, a perpetual lier who lie for a living

His inconsequential running mate will not win his polling unit

Go and verify

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Efuaye(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2022
In 1999, Obasanjo didn't win his poling unit and ward, ditto for Osibanjo in 2019 elections!

Stop bordering yourself about whether Peter Obi is a theif and Datti won't win his polling unit, rather exhaust your energy promoting your candidate if he is sellable!

For me and my entire family, it's Obi-Datti all the way.

Villa12:
Obi Pandora is a known thief, a kleptomania, an IPOB man, a perpetual lier who lie for a living

His inconsequential running mate will not win his polling unit

Go and verify

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Villa12(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Efuaye:
In 1999, Obasanjo didn't win his poling unit and ward, ditto for Osibanjo in 2019 elections!

Stop bordering yourself about whether Peter Obi is a theif and Datti won't win his polling unit, rather exhaust your energy promoting your candidate if he is sellable!

For me and my entire family, it's Obi-Datti all the way.

no doubt you and your family will obviously wail for another 8 years after Tinubu inauguration into the presidency

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by dyera(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2022
rolams:
Are Tinubu and Atiku your president?

Or

Tinubu and Atiku are either Apathic to the suffering of flood victims around the country or they are to sick to visit them. Laslas all these two care about is achieving their lifelong ambition to be president.

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by XerXers: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Villa12:
no doubt you and your family will obviously wail for another 8 years after Tinubu inauguration into the presidency
Where will Thieffnubu get the votes? Remember BVAS is sacrosanct

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by drlateef: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Has Obi returned from Egypt?

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Innocentman86: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2022
I have never seen a man with a heart of gold like obi.
I use to be a tribalistik Yoruba Muslim,but sincerely I have told all my younger once,colleagues,friends and employees to vote obi,the man is too good for a Nigerian politician.
I can't let tribaslism make me not to vote saint obi.

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by rolams(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2022
dyera:

Tinubu and Atiku are either Apathic to the suffering of flood victims around the country or they are to sick to visit them. Laslas all these two care about is achieving their lifelong ambition to be president.

Has PO visited Anambra? Has he contributed positively?

My point is, don't crucify any presidential candidate on the current flood issue because they are neither the governor nor the president.

They can only sympathize.

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Efuaye(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2022
SHAME on you for thinking that everyone are like you who must feed from politicians!
Tinubu, Atiku or even Obi doesn't determine how we live but for you it will be a big loss if Tinubu doesn't win.

I pity you!

You better go and engage yourself in a worthwhile venture rather queue for crumbs that falls from tinubu's table.

Villa12:
no doubt you and your family will obviously wail for another 8 years after Tinubu's inauguration into the presidency

Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Villa12(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2022
XerXers:

Where will Thieffnubu get the votes? Remember BVAS is sacrosanct
he will get the vote from the sky

Ewu gambia grin
Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by PoliciaNLand: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Villa12:
he will get the vote from the sky

Ewu gambia grin

nlfpmod mynd44 Seun Dominique
Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by Villa12(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Efuaye:
SHAME on you for thinking that everyone are like you who must feed from politicians!
Tinubu, Atiku or even Obi doesn't determine how we live but for you it will be a big loss if Tinubu doesn't win.

I pity you!

You better go and engage yourself in a worthwhile venture rather queue for crumbs that falls from tinubu's table.

shut up you nitwits

When you know presidency doesn't determine how you will survive why then are you clamouring for a known thief Obi?

People that are doing pretty well for their lives doesn't even care about the coming election because they know all politicians are the same and their livelihoods isn't tied to them

Keep fooling yourself with your Obi after the election you go know wotsup
Re: Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi by PoliciaNLand: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Villa12:
shut up you nitwits

When you know presidency doesn't determine how you will survive why then are you clamouring for a known thief Obi?

People that are doing pretty well for their lives doesn't even care about the coming election because they know all politicians are the same and their livelihoods isn't tied to them

Keep fooling yourself with your Obi after the election you go know wotsup
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

God's Will Akpabio Disqualified / Any Yoruba Person Who Votes For Tinubu Is A Bastard – Lagos PDP Chairman / 2023: Why Are Politicians Not Drinking Sachet Milo, Riding Okada And Eating Corn