Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu (745 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC / Osita Chidoka: Wike Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu Morally Inappropriate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Azeemokoya: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Governorship candidate for the People’s Democratic Party, PDP in Lagos State, Olajide Adediran, popular as Jandor, has said he was not surprised with the endorsement of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Governor Nyesom Wike of River state.

Jandor stated this in an interview on Politics Today with Channels Television on Wednesday.

“As a matter of fact, that should surprise anyone, that should surprise anyone, but in my own case, I’m actually not surprise, because it is Governor Wike.

“But, what I’m going to say is first, I want to apologize to Nigerians on behalf of my party in Lagos, because I saw the statement issued by my party and felt we should’nt have behaved like him, but unfortunately we did.

“For me, how can somebody who didn’t support me with all his might within the pdp while seeking the party ticket think he’s got the magic wand to take decision for the generality of Lagosians.“

https://newsroundtheclock.com/jandor-not-surprised-at-wikes-endorsement-of-sanwo-olu/

Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Dapson73(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
You know you ain't winning this election.

You just want to publicize yourself in the Nigeria political arena and decamp back to APC in the future for appointment/political consideration.

Lagos Is The Headquarter of APC in Nigeria And Never Will PDP Ever Rule us.
Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by OneCandleAway(f): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dapson73:

You just want to publicize yourself in the Nigeria political arena and decamp back to APC in the future for appointment/political consideration.

Until Tinubu dies
Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Dapson73(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Until Tinubu dies

Enife wo'seju Akan, yio pe leti Omi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Buckeyemedia1: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dapson73:

Very foolish talk, the only constant thing in life is change.

1 Like

Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Goodson15: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dapson73:

TABLE WILL ALWAYS TURN FOR SOME LUCK ONES and everyone will kick the bucket one day,and life continues, ALL IS VANITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by YouandiAllofus: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Y
Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Moh247: 4:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Jandor was in APC this same year .. secretly he knows he can't win but mumu PDP no get sense to know say Tinubu don run dem street again like when he used Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro to scam PDP
Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Jandor was in APC this same year .. secretly he knows he can't win but mumu PDP no get sense to know say Tinubu don run dem street again like when he used Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro to scam PDP
Hahahahaha
will that stop Tinubu from lule next year.

you'll cry kpaaa kpaaaa with mouth wide open next year when Tinubu lule like Osun
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Efuaye(m): 5:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike wouldn't want to repeat the mistake he made in Edo State by supporting a latecomer Obaseki who decamped from APC to PDP!

Don't be surprised that after election next year Jandor will simply return to APC.

Wike is not a baby politician.

1 Like

Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Dapson73(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Very foolish talk, the only constant thing in life is change.

Change ko, change nih.
Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by Dapson73(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Goodson15:
TABLE WILL ALWAYS TURN FOR SOME LUCK ONES and everyone will kick the bucket one day,and life continues, ALL IS VANITY

It's not yet time for the table to turn in Lagos politics. God's willing, not even in the next 12yrs.
Re: Jandor “not Surprised” At Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-olu by ogmask: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Efuaye:
Wike wouldn't want to repeat the mistake he made in Edo State by supporting a latecomer Obaseki who decamped from APC to PDP!

Don't be surprised that after election next year Jandor will simply return to APC.

Wike is not a baby politician.

In all honesty, I doubt wike in as smart as you said. wike had the presidency in mind all along hence his massive support for many states with rivers state money. He is courting Bode George to grab the Lagos PDP delegate's vote in 2027 or 2031. The maths is simple, relegate jandor, take over the structure and control from rivers.
Look at it this way, if Atiku fails the party goes back to square one. Wike and his goons will force ayu out and take over the party structure. Atiku may not want to fight for the structure if he fails this time around. So, wike will do everything possible to make sure Atiku doesn't win.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Vs Dino Melaye: Political Jobbers Vying For Atiku Attention / A Sad Obi Supporter's Tweet. They Want To rule Nigeria, But They Hate Nigeria. / Why Atiku Chose Okowa Over Wike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.