Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Do I Forgive Him? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Forgive Him? (64428 Views)

Should I Forgive Her? / Should I Forgive Him? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Viviy, what your husband did was wrong.

Your father that is insisting that you shouldn't go back na so him take do him own marriage? Bcoz of 200k? Not even because of domestic violence oh!

Do not forgive him ohh! Never!

When he gets a new wife una eye go clear.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by nerus419(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Toxic
MufasaLion:
You don't need such a stupid, lazy, insensitive and selfish man in your life or your kids'. Move on and continue to provide for yourself and your kids. He abandoned you for months and was trying to manipulate you emotionally when you went to pack things, don't be deceived.

Don't let his family's plead to deceive you. That man can never change. That's his personality and once you go back and deliver that baby, you will be trapped!

You can do well without him! Marriage is not an achievement. There are many successful people in the world raised by single mothers. Don't let the society define your happiness!
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Passionate888:
Your husband bring idea for both of una to buy land together, you say no, you want to buy it alone! Na wa o, na real wa

She is very very stupid
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Zonefree(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Although am giving my wife cool money and she is making her own too but if she try all this nonsense you wrote here she will go home. Simple

What kind of nonsense is this?

My wife is spending my money, I most not have project before I will see her money.

The problem here is that you're very stingy to the core and is a serious problem to you. His your husban for Christ sake, you share everything, why most you buy land separate when you're living in his house? That's why his did what he did to you.
If you like do mumu loose your husband and go meet redpiller that will seriously deal with that your mentality, by then it will be too late.

Lady go back your husband, 200k is a small money abeg to loose your husband to another woman.

Woman and thier money mentality yet they feed on mens money
God bless you.

People here are saying "forgive him".. forgive him for what offense

Wetin the man do gan gan? God knows, if I'm that man, I'll have nothing do to with this woman again! You packed out, that's the end. No coming back again! God knows

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
MufasaLion:
You don't need such a stupid, lazy, insensitive and selfish man in your life or your kids'. Move on and continue to provide for yourself and your kids. He abandoned you for months and was trying to manipulate you emotionally when you went to pack things, don't be deceived.

Don't let his family's plead to deceive you. That man can never change. That's his personality and once you go back and deliver that baby, you will be trapped!

You can do well without him! Marriage is not an achievement. There are many successful people in the world raised by single mothers. Don't let the society define your happiness!
If woman use her money buy Maggi cook soup the whole neighbourhood go hear.If na she chop her husband 200k nobody go hear am.No be say the husband dupe her.Na the husband be middleman and he got his cut from the deal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Asour: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rozross:
You readily forgive those you love without a doubting spirit. You are kind of toxic, even me that like trouble dont know how to keep grudges, before the next day as e long reach, i've forgotten that we even had issues. Marriage isnt relationship, learn to accept your partner's flaws and weaknesses and forgive them each time their weaknesses is taking it's toll on them. This one isn't even a big issue sef, its you who has been complicating things. He's sorry and begging you for forgiveness and you still dont want to forgive him, what else do you want? His head? Abeg work on your unforgiven spirit.

Wow.

Great.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by shalomm: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
What your husband did was wrong (judging by your own side of the story). However, you are a completely bad wife. First, he wanted both of you to buy the land but "Madam" you want it completely in your name so as to spite him. Secondly, you are a toxic person, I believe you normally sing it to his ears how you give him 10k 20k 50k to support his projects.
Keep looking for validation, you are in the right place. Your fellow toxic "men are scum" crew are here to further ruin your marriage.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...
Marriage will test and stretch you farther than anything else will undecided..

On a more serious note...
It's clear and glaring that you don't consider yourself as a team? undecided...

Let's look at your write up undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

Until you change your mindset, it's best you don't go back undecided...

I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

And that too will affect your kids undecided...
Are you a woman or a man? Your input is quite spectacular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Onewazobia(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
My Sister, you have a right to be angry. Yes your husband has offended you.

But because of the Blood JESUS Christ shed on the cross of Calvary for your sins and my sins, Despite all our evil and wicked lives, Forgive him. Forget about the past.

You both should together go before GOD in Prayers. Forgive yourself and Build your Home on GOD and GOD'S Principles for the Home.

I Pray for you, the Peace of GOD that passed all human Understanding take over your life and your Home in JESUS Name.

Ameen

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by cozy7(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

No insult please, I have cried enough.
Don't forgive him NEVER..... Till u realize your stupidity has made him get a side chick whose now abt 2mths pregnant, then u start going to shiloh for God to bring bck your husband. Nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless you.

People here are saying "forgive him".. forgive him for what offense

Wetin the man do gan gan? God knows, if I'm that man, I'll have nothing do to with this woman again! You packed out, that's the end. No coming back again! God knows

How I wish the person who wrote this nonsense is reading comment, so her husband is external body from her and she is collecting from him yet living is his house, is that not wickedness. The op na serious stupid feminist that got her self in a marriage. I hate nonsense. Person need to break the girl heart small

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by UcLloyd: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
I can categorically tell you that OP earns more than the husband, being told or she's telling herself her husband is a leech. I speak from experience and what's been said, no woman moves out from a husband who's a breadwinner and earns way above the wife. Your father supports you cus he thinks your husband is not good enough for you. Cus the Nigerian parents I know will be so quick to reconsile once a baby is involved.

My advice, go look for a better man, since your husband is below your standard, cus if you go back, that man will only be served hate and belittling every night.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by RealTrump: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
NoToPile:

It's one thing to inflate price for your partner, it's another thing to take your partners money it's a different ball game entirely when your partner connives with an outsider to scheme money out of you. Someone like that can plan for you.

Don't compare this with inflating price of books to parents, it's the same dishonesty but different levels.

I beg, dishonesty is all d same. Nothing stops a child who inflate book prices from staging his own kidnap

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Akansp: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
For the Sake of your kids you need to forget the past and think about the future no person on this earth is born pefect please return back to your husband

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Gloriagee(f): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Where una dey see 600k abi na 400k land?

Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by gbenga4800: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
1. No dey give ears to unmarried people advise.
2. So na 200k wan scatter your home finish like this? Mind you self you fit still enough money for that your account but competition no allow you calm reason with your husband how come the 200k refund.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
shalomm:
What your husband did was wrong (judging by your own side of the story). However, you are a completely bad wife. First, he wanted both of you to buy the land but "Madam" you want it completely in your name so as to spite him. Secondly, you are a toxic person, I believe you normally sing it to his ears how you give him 10k 20k 50k to support his projects.
Keep looking for validation, you are in the right place. Your fellow toxic "men are scum" crew are here to further ruin your marriage.
Her husband is a middleman in the land deal.What if the wife went elsewhere to purchase a land and she was dupe?She go report to her husband to help her recover her money back Shey?
Registeredguest

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Tradepunter2: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

She is not toxic. Her concerns are valid and no two human is the same.

Just cause it will be easy for you to forgive such dishonesty doesn't mean it will be easy for her.
With a husband that can scam you like that, who needs an enemy? A wife that has always supported you and is equally hardworking. What is in common 200k that he still had to scam her for?

They sha both need counselling to get past this, it won't be easy but it's doable.

That trust has been broken already so after this, going forward, please, have your own savings as you contribute to the home and family projects and keep receipts.

Next land or property you'll buy, inform him about it, carry him along but source for your own agent yourself to avoid situations like this.

The trust can't be the same again sha, but na to dey manage the situation and to avoid such in the future.

Useless talk, what's the point of marriage? Don't your pastors preach to ya slowpokes that is all about forgiveness...

Make you leave the husband na and deny the children a father figure... Most of you women nowadays grow up without father figures na why una dy misbehave...

She didn't mention him beating her or maltreating her....200k in a life time of marriage that won't amount to one naira per day is what is destroying this woman and will cause havoc in her marriage....

That lady is tormented by a dark spirit of unforgivness, which will only consume her..... And her father adding fuel to fire shows they are egotistic family just because they feel they have more money than the man's family.

Make she pack na she go suffer am.... Selfish woman not taking the kids into consideration

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by StagethemTVee: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
On top 200k. You are willing to have your kids raised from a broken home. This is senseless and you are arrogant and selfish. That your dad that is telljng you not to go back to your husband is the one who spoilt you and its so sad to see.
Registeredguest:

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by mrkings84(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

The op is very stupid and stingy, when many women are giving out all they have to thier husband to support him.

Just given her my advice na!
She should continue!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Mmash(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Madam take ur husband as one of your children,if your child offense you no matter what won't you forgive? Please years to come when your kids are grown,they will ask you,why did you leave their father, maybe you are a billionaire by then you will say it because of 200k?the family is begging on his behalf.madam rest,your issue is not enough for divorce biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by gaby(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...
Marriage will test and stretch you farther than anything else will undecided..

On a more serious note...
It's clear and glaring that you don't consider yourself as a team? undecided...

Let's look at your write up undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

Until you change your mindset, it's best you don't go back undecided...

I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

And that too will affect your kids undecided...

Wonderful comment. God bless you brother..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by texannaija: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:

The bolded na the koko of the wahala. I no know Oo but why you go tell your husband such?.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Hed0nist: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Unforgiving spirit + immaturity + selfishness + small money + more money than husband = Disaster!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Successfulben: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
You women will never learn. Because you are doing well financially doesn't mean that you should dishonor your husband. If I were to be your husband, you will give birth to that child in your father's house and afterwards marry your father. Nonsense.
Registeredguest:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by fineboynl(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Trust me. That 200k will still be spend in that house. Except you are the bred winner. Wife are doing more of this and many men over look it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by iHart(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:

If i chase my wife out of our house, i can go and beg her to come back. If she pack out by herself, i will never never go and beg her!! You are lucky your own husband is even begging you. Imagine your father-in-law came to beg too and you refused! You have a problem!!

After few months from now, you will look back and regret while you didn't forgive your husband. You think you are young and you just forming buga, just wait until you get more matured.

I can see you took after your dad, he is even insisting that you don't go back. Ask him if he ever pushed your mum away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Zonefree(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Persephone1:
No, RozRozz isn't unsympathetic to her fellow woman, rather she is not supporting stupidity from her fellow woman which is very okay. Op is very toxic and unforgiving, she's not a team player and got married with a very independent mindset which is very wrong for marriage. So what her husband didn't give her back the money refunded? Did he stop her from purchasing the land? Did he divert the whole money? Was he not remorseful and apologetic for his actions. Why does op think she can crucify him for a mistake? She no dey spend his money too? And to think she allowed this little issue linger till it finally crashed her marriage is very stupid to any sensible person out there. Is she perfect? Lol....she even had to let family get involved in such silly matter. The families and husband get time cheesy

Op may be successful financially but she's really immature in handling marital issues, is the exit door the next available option because she can pay her bills. This is one of the reasons some people believe woman can't handle power or financial liberation.

She should stay in her rented apartment and continue to dream of her perfect family pictures she's too intolerant and immature to bring into reality.
Katikati!
Werey dey disguise. Go and return the phone to the owner.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by ghettochild(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:

U noticed u were 3 weeks pregnant... and u left it..
Aunty, this is ur mess ooo.. just deal with it.
And since u can't forgive ur husband....find another daddy for those kids then.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Softsnare(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
What I noticed is that you only want to go back because you are pregnant and you want a father for your children

If you had loved him at least you no supposed go your sis for the first instance talkles of renting house

My sis your fada wont live your life for you oo

If he say u shud not go back is he ready to mary u and fada your children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Coronavirus1: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
ASIWAJU and PETER OBI In a nutshell

Two men were governors, one in Lagos the other in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
She is 22 years. If you are 38, you will be humble and swallow your pride. This is just a one sided story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? / I Think My Wife Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.