Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

#EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) (25518 Views)

G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India / EndSARS Memorial 2 (Video) / Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
kiddkash:

But I thought Apc said no one died

Na Obidient supporters said nobody died

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

Why u never condemned the killing of igbos in obigbo but u only focus on Yorubas
I have condemned it since
But you know that Lagos is a more catchy state for the press that is why that of Lagos is still reverberating. You know that Lagos is like a mini Nigeria that contains all tribes. So any governor in Lagos should be more careful.
Lagos also has more exposed people that are literates and also with more population
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Probz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lashist:

Wike was attacked then. Look at the big names in the memorial. Is falz or macaroni an igbo...i am sure you aren't yoruba and even if you are, you aren't more yoruba than macaroni who oba recognized.. Stick to writing tales about how Ronaldo is your best player

Macaroni, still. ‘Chei.’

If he wants to be a snack at least let him add Parmesan to his brand. Nnamdi Kanu would readily eat him up on that premise for lunch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Police Deploy SWAT Officers In State Commands / Aisha Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Wives Of Service Chiefs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.