Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates (38433 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Joystic: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why put this guy on the bench if you won't play him?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by 43Ronin: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Honestly Ronaldo is selfish. Once he's in the box, the only thing he thinks about is scoring. He doesn't check to see if his teammates are in space for square passes, nothing. Just shoot...

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Homiesjinxbank: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by captainamiedi1: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
I blame the management for all these issue. the guy don't want to be at UTD why force him to stay? the coaches doesn't want him either why is the glazers refusing to keep him? what do you gain for keeping unhappy player? ETH is not ready to include him in his plan i hope they both solve the issue after world cup

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Johndrame1: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
D
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Johel(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Arrogant Player.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by mafioso47(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
While understand this show of disapproval is good for his image and and career he should be careful as this has a negative effect on the team.
He is no more at his prime and not fit to bang the goals evident from his recent chances at goal. There is only one coach. The team was wining. ETH respected his career not to bring him in against city. He didn’t complain about that .. He better respect the coach and his decisions because at the end the coach is responsible for the success of failure of the team.

CR700 GGMU

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make una allow this Ronaldo rest. The disrespect is too much on that guy.
If u as a coach knows that u won't use him, why bother to bench him, ask him to warm up and then bench him again as an unused substitute?
Am a Messi fan but it's highly disrespectful and he should be treated like a true LEGEND he is.
If I were him, I would have bought myself out of that contract and left to a premiership rival like Chelsea who needs a finisher... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by mafioso47(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
43Ronin:
Honestly Ronaldo is selfish. Once he's in the box, the only thing he thinks about is scoring. He doesn't check to see if his teammates are in space for square passes, nothing. Just shoot...
he makes uncoordinated passes and sometimes his team mates don’t understand or read him well. He has achieved a lot and should let the other boys shine.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by mynd1(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
I Stand with CR. That coach is disrespecting him too much. Why asking him to warm up twice while u know u won't bring him on? Who does that to CR and Messi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Haymus007(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ororo no send again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Moh247: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Instead of moving to America , China or Saudi to end his career he is competing with his children

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ipobarethieves: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
sad Dey should LET him GO since u dnt NEED his service.ETH wan ruin him b4 World cup undecided.God pass una

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Dioceseofoyo: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

But he loves behaving like a sucker when things didn't go his own personal and selfish way

What's his excuse, his team is leading, I guess he's unhappy he not the one doing the tap in

Seems he will rather score 1 and his team loss 3-1 than not score and his team wins

I think as regards selflessness on the pitch, messi is more selfless | what he did yesterday was total disrespect to Alex Ferguson, the fans, Hag and his team mates. I respect him but he's too egocentric.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Revelation4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
RamseyKush:
I don't blame ten haag but only a fool will disagree with the fact that Ronaldo is far past his prime.....

Ronaldo can't contribute half of what rashford is doing in that 9 position....

The speed, pace, intensity, tracking back asap and the numerous counter attacks..

Ronaldo don finish Abeg...

But the coach should have brought him in the 80th minute sha...

Ronaldo nah Legend...
This same Rashford abi Una get another one wey we no know ni?

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DevilSignature: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
cassidy1996:
Make him go hide him face. E make me lose money against Newcastle last week.
grin grin
I swear modafucka split me of 70k

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
rebirthkennedy:
I blame Tinubu for this...
Tinubu is very sick and needs to retire from politics
Imagine a convicted drug lord running for a president
Nigeria is truly a zoo country
*Spits*

All these even in sport news? You need deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by toprealman: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reinaldo:
CR7 is a legend. I understand his disappointment
Ronaldinhoknew when to take a bow. I understand the world cup stuff but then, no one player is bigger than the team.
The coach should do the needful abeg!
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Massdamm(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
rebirthkennedy:
I blame Tinubu for this...
Tinubu is very sick and needs to retire from politics
Imagine a convicted drug lord running for a president
Nigeria is truly a zoo country
*Spits*

Your brain is full of watermelon seeds

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Mrfixitt(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
cassidy1996:
This current squad of man united can't be Eddie Howe's NewCastle.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by horgarzer(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
He wasn't on the pitch in the first place
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Bigfish121(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Leave football na basketball men focus on now.

cassidy1996:

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Yoighaman(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

But he loves behaving like a sucker when things didn't go his own personal and selfish way

What's his excuse, his team is leading, I guess he's unhappy he not the one doing the tap in

Seems he will rather score 1 and his team loss 3-1 than not score and his team wins

Deep words from you here.

Ronaldo should learn to behave himself, he can't always have it his way; it's all about the team, not him.

He is a legend though.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by JOemmy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ronaldo is still behaving like a spoilt brat I don't know why he is always very bitter and angry anytime things don't go his way. There are thausands of footballers in the world who will be extremely very grateful if they can be able to achieve just 10% of what he has achieved in his carrier I don't know what else he is still looking for at his old age he needs to relax and allow the younger ones to also shine and grow.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
If I were Cr7 I would do worse. He wanted out during transfer window and you denied him only to make him a spectator. Cr7 isn't a player who can sit out matches on the bench and you know that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by JOemmy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
noble71:
shocked
CR7 don't end badly. You have achieved alot to be behaving like this.

Vote Peter Obi for president.

Meanwhile sell you Pi with us at good rates.

At what rate do you buy pi?
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
ecolime:
I don't blame him at all. He wanted to leave the club, you said NO.

He wants to play, you said NO.

You humiliate him by benching him and he humiliates you in return by throwing tantrums, na draw-draw.

The GOAT should just hang his boots after the world Cup tournament or move to MLS since he doesn't like China.

N.B: Nobody should quote me and say he couldn't leave because no club presented an offer.
You are just a pained fan.
Nobody wanted to sign your goat

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Yoighaman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
For Ronaldo, it's always all about 'me', 'me' and 'me' which shouldn't be. The team comes first.

He should count himself lucky that he never played and showed this attitude under Pep, his career might have come to an abrupt end.

Pep and Mourinho wey nor well.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ppogba: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ronaldo the crying baby.
He wants attention all the time.

If he is not whining, he is throwing tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Oluelite(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
He's not playing to satisfaction, he should stop this childish attitude. Imagine this 37 yrs old player.
He's not even fit anymore. Abeg go n retire n let d young ones step up.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by OfficialP: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
princeade86:
He really bleeped up by snubbing man City for United.

This news is stale, pep no need am, it's not a bad thing.

But benching him all the time isn't right, his age isn't an excuse.
Have balls and Tell him you don't need him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Eagles Land In Russia For World Cup / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.