Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates (38437 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Krismas(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Read the underlined. You can see it has nothing to do with whether clubs are after the player but much more about social media and advertising power
grin Its part of why players are desirable to clubs. A player that can shoot up the club’s shares, the clubs fan base, draw viewers to stadia to watch clubs matches etc. Ronaldo is on top of dat pack. Clubs want him. Wot they trying to avoid are the strings ManU is attaching to him
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Streetdreamx(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ororo has already paid his dues, he has met his prime.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

not cos of Ronaldo, Man U is a disaster or don't u knw it, this is not the man u we all knew before

United is indeed struggling, but they are currently on the right path to recovery!

However, Ten Hag has clearly shown that the club and team are better off without Ronaldo!

Sadly, many other top and small clubs are watching as well... They have already started avoiding him, and for good reason too.

Ronaldo should sort out his attitude, humble himself, and face facts! His time at the top of the food chain has ended or is already ending!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Angelfrost(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Krismas:
grin Its part of why players are desirable to clubs. A player that can shoot up the club’s shares, the clubs fan base, draw viewers to stadia to watch clubs matches etc. Ronaldo is on top of dat pack. Clubs want him. Wot they trying to avoid are the strings ManU is attaching to him

If they truly want or need him, no strings will be too much or many for them to cut to get him.

Same can be said for Mbappe, Neymar, Kane, etc!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Angelfrost(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
jehoha696:
Baba juz wan gba all the glory...,he felt disappointed that dey won 2:0 without him,abeg naw selfish dude,...ME nd my guys Win or Lose we all dey 2geda,..d koko b say must he play in all d matches,but e sure me say assume 70mins Manu neva score any goal, d coach for use am,but since dey are leading nd everything is goin wella on dere favour,mayb no need to call,he shuld rather feel proud...,naw 4 big fite dem dey always call me #armouranky

Nah... His fanboys wanted him brought in, helped to the unneeded third goal, then spend the rest of the week claiming that he made United beat Spurs! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ugwuadudave(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nah... His fanboys wanted him brought in, helped to the unneeded third goal, then spend the rest of the week claiming that he made United beat Spurs! grin

Just like everton

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
ugwuadudave:

Just like everton

Yes, just like Everton! cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by GENTLETEE(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Gross misconduct!
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by mamagee3(f): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ina2k:
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER
HIS TIME IS UP.

His time is not over but this coach wants to make sure of that.

The World Cup will vindicate him.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Ygc1: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Really
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Creeknigga:
He needs to show his displeasure of course.
He loves to play, contribute to the success of the team and winning.

Vote Peter Obi for President

If he really loves football, he should leave top teams and go where there's less expectation. This is Man U for heaven's sake, they need to win and compete. Even if it means dropping him.

I'm beginning to think Ronaldo just enjoys the spot light and not the game. There's a reason people like Suarez went back to lower clubs in the home country to play. The same Suarez firing goals for Athletico Madrid last year is now in Uruguay. That's passion.

Yes, Ronaldo is a legend , but everyone should have their time, especially the young ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ugwuadudave(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
mamagee3:

Did you watch him at the nations league? Is ten hag coach of portugal?

The truth is he has been underperforming this season, and underperforming players get benched for other options...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by zinaunreal(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

You nor sabi read abi wetin?
Abi your garri don finish?

You nor see question mark at the end of the sentence?

As I no see am you wan blame me?
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
mamagee3:

Because the coach hates him right?

Anyway, the world cup is here already.

Ronaldo is a legend and still has some good play left in him, but not for a top club, it will never be enough. He wants to remain the key man of the team, that not possible, his time has passed. He needs to learn that, because that realisation will help him a lot in his next team.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Georgejeez: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Krismas:
grin Be cooling down. CR7 is the most SELLABLE athlete on earth. According to the recent poll. He beat Labron James. What many of the other clubs don’t want is to buy him out on the terms of ManU
Answer the question, stop the Shalaye .
Name one Champions league club that wanted him , name it with proofs

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by mamagee3(f): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
feckos:

Because the coach hates him right?

Anyway, the world cup is here already.

Ronaldo is a legend and still has some good play left in him, but not for a top club, it will never be enough. He wants to remain the key man of the team, that not possible, his time has passed. He needs to learn that, because that realisation will help him a lot in his next team.
That coach hates him…. He already asked Man Utd board members to sell Ronaldo once he was appointed new manager.

I believe he has an issue with Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by babajero(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Godada:

CR7, hate him or love him is a legend.

He doesn't deserve this
He is greedy, his team won and he is still angry, that is to tell you he only thinks about himself.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Joystic: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Top scorer at what and whose expense?!!

Have you actually watched him play this season not just for club but country?!! Lol!

Guy, quit being blinded by his personal stats! Football is about teams not individuals!

That's what they want you to believe but watch Man city without Haaland against Copenhagen.

Not getting enough play time ruins careers otherwise you won't see top players opting to go to smaller clubs just to maintain form..

I support he leaves that career killing club before its too late
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Massdamm(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
rebirthkennedy:

You are sick
What's wrong for me to say my mind?
Ode...oponu
Clown open mouth like a pig talking nonsense
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
feckos:

Hmm...it's the coach that deserves the pressure mounting on him from all over the world?

Even fans are happy, management is happy, and the coach is happy; for a top club like Man U, that's all that matters.

It's time to stop talking about Ronaldo every time Man U plays, and it's unfair to the team that no one is talking about their beautiful play and result yesterday.

Too bad!

Honestly, the thing is really annoying!

Ronaldo and Messi fanboys are a big problem to true football! Very irritating bunch!

No one is talking about Bruno's awesome play, Casemiro's midfield quality, Rashford's goal and playmaking revival, Antony's brilliance, etc!

It has to always begin and end with Ronaldo!!! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ugwuadudave(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Joystic:

That's what they want you to believe but watch Man city without Haaland against Copenhagen.

Not getting enough play time ruins careers otherwise you won't see top players opting to go to smaller clubs just to maintain form..

Leave to where?
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Joystic:

I support he leaves, but United is not the reason why he is in decline (yes, he is in decline)!

He was already depreciating before he left Juventus sir! Let's not sugarcoat it.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
zinaunreal:

As I no see am you wan blame me?
Na garri i blame...

because too much garri don block don your eyes
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Niklaus398: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Georgejeez:

Answer the question, stop the Shalaye .
Name one Champions league club that wanted him , name it with proofs
Sporting Lisbon. They're playing CL. Infact he is the one that rejected them.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Fearyourcreator: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
cassidy1996:
Make him go hide him face. E make me lose money against Newcastle last week.
Na mumu dey put him life on Top betting...
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
mamagee3:

That coach hates him…. He already asked Man Utd board members to sell Ronaldo once he was appointed new manager.

I believe he has an issue with Ronaldo.

Lol...you have a point though. But the coach doesn't hate him, he'll rather deal with what the can handle and control. Big players like Ronaldo come with a lot of baggage which can disrupt any team and dressing room. We've seen how Ronaldo ended at Madrid and Juve, and dressing room issues even before ETH arrived. Anyone would love to avoid that because nothing good can come from it, so don't blame the coach.

To be fair to the coach, Ronaldo has had his chances. There's no way the coach would bench him if he was still firing like when he first returned to Man U. Martial and Rashford came back from injuries and fought for their shirts.

It just hurts Ronaldo is allowing his ego dent the beautiful memories he's given us.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Fearyourcreator: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

But he loves behaving like a sucker when things didn't go his own personal and selfish way

What's his excuse, his team is leading, I guess he's unhappy he not the one doing the tap in

Seems he will rather score 1 and his team loss 3-1 than not score and his team wins
If na messi he is disrepected bah
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Togokenya: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

You are on point
But he loves behaving like a sucker when things didn't go his own personal and selfish way

What's his excuse, his team is leading, I guess he's unhappy he not the one doing the tap in

Seems he will rather score 1 and his team loss 3-1 than not score and his team wins

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

United is indeed struggling, but they are currently on the right path to recovery!

However, Ten Hag has clearly shown that the club and team are better off without Ronaldo!

Sadly, many other top and small clubs are watching as well... They have already started avoiding him, and for good reason too.

Ronaldo should sort out his attitude, humble himself, and face facts! His time at the top of the food chain has ended or is already ending!

av u ever been frustrated before? even when u want to change u can't, Ronaldo wanted out of Man u, he doesn't like it there anymore and most especially he doesn't like d coach, can u imagine a coach saying b4 he got d job that he doesn't see Ronaldo playing in his team this season, do u imagine they psychological trauma this causes even to a world class player like cr7, Ten rag made it clear that he didn't want cr7 in his team from d onset and has lived up to his statement, rather than outrightly sale him or let man u cut down his sale price he's hell bent on frustrating a player, is just that cr7 is not like Nasri that sat fat on wages even when paid huge money
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

av u ever been frustrated before? even when u want to change u can't, Ronaldo wanted out of Man u, he doesn't like it there anymore and most especially he doesn't like d coach, can u imagine a coach saying b4 he got d job that he doesn't see Ronaldo playing in his team this season, do u imagine they psychological trauma this causes even to a world class player like cr7, Ten rag made it clear that he didn't want cr7 in his team from d onset and has lived up to his statement, rather than outrightly sale him or let man u cut down his sale price he's hell bent on frustrating a player, is just that cr7 is not like Nasri that sat fat on wages even when paid huge money

My good sir, you are clearly misinformed!

Ten Hag never (mark that word) said Ronaldo wasn't in his plans... Matter of fact, he actually said he wished Ronaldo would stay.

Obviously, he needed his experience and back up for injured Martial.

Ten Hag didn't compel Ronaldo from leaving... He is just the coach and not the club management!.

Ronaldo is under contract... Any club who deems him worthy of being signed should buy out his contract! Simple!

So far, no club is ready to pay out that contract for a player past his prime! Bayern, Atletico, and others made this clear! So, why blame the poor coach!

Should he keep starting a player while the team and club suffers?!! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by cassidy1996(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Na mumu dey put him life on Top betting...
you are a fool, I bet for fun.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Fearyourcreator: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
cassidy1996:
you are a fool, I bet for fun.
If it's fun you won't be crying here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.