Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates (38432 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by zinaunreal(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
ppogba:

Nobody can ever doubt his legendary status.
However, I hope he doesn't go into coaching after his career. If he does, nemesis will be waiting for him and then people will remind him of his past.
CASE STUDY: A certain brother Sunday Oliseh.

Chai God. You're so kpaft . How does that relate . Must you type?
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ppogba: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lamasta:

How many dressing room has Ronaldo splitted

I do not work with the Bureau of statistics. But one thing I know is that if not for the man management skills of Ten Hag perhaps, Man U will be in turmoil by now.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by angelfallz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
He doesn't deserve what exactly?
Godada:

CR7, hate him or love him is a legend.

He doesn't deserve this
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by zinaunreal(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Keep crying. They will continue to bench Ronaldo until he leaves the club.

So try to live with that. Your GOAT is finished.

Tap-in merchant

Man U is gone. Old glory. Old man like you sitting from his corner of an unknown area envying Ronaldo because he refused to retire. Man U can never win anything over the next decade Ronaldo or no Ronaldo. Because you won a very weak Tottenham don't make anything special. Jonzer

Try Chelsea let's see. Useless club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by saysugar(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
he gives man.u respect but them paying him back with disrespect,a whole Ronaldo playing Europa? sitting on bench till end 90th minutes even when team is winning? if u don't need him let him move nah

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lamasta:

In another word Rashford is better than Ronaldo abi
I will choose Rashford over Ronaldo presently.

Ronaldo has declined. He doesn't even offer anything in the pitch. At least if messi is not scoring, he will be creating chances. Ronaldo does non of that. Man utd have struggled in all the matches that Ronaldo started.
Rashford offers more than him on the pitch.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Lamasta(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
ppogba:

I do not work with the Bureau of statistics. But one thing I know is that if not for the man management skills of Ten Hag perhaps, Man U will be in turmoil by now.

Answer my question with fact cos you said Ronaldo usually split dressing room
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ppogba: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
zinaunreal:

Chai God. You're so kpaft . How does that relate . Must you type?

Sorry if my comment touched your sensibility.

People that know the relationship will not quiver.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by zinaunreal(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
saysugar:
he gives man.u respect but them paying him back with disrespect,a whole Ronaldo playing Europa? sitting on bench till end 90th minutes even when team is winning? if u don't need him let him move nah

Can't even respect Ronaldo by letting him know if he will play before the game. He will now bring Ronaldo to play against Chelsea knowing fully well that Ronaldo or no Ronaldo they can't win. In the end they will blame Ronaldo for their loss

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
zinaunreal:

Man U is gone. Old glory. Old man like you sitting from his corner of an unknown area envying Ronaldo because he refused to retire. Man U can never win anything over the next decade Ronaldo or no Ronaldo. Because you won a very weak Tottenham don't make anything special. Jonzer

Try Chelsea let's see. Useless club
Loool.
Why will i envy Ronaldo. We have a different career path.

Man utd beat Arsenal too na. Abi is Arsenal weak this season?
You will only cry yourself to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Streetmovement(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na him Bleep up him for don go mancity now he for dey bang goals on a daily...

This Ronaldo end time career don really teach Mua some new shit sha

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by angelfallz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
The coach should have brought him in the 80th minute to come and do what?
If ETH analysed that cr7 did not need to come on, then so be it.
Ronaldo is just disgracing himself.
RamseyKush:
I don't blame ten haag but only a fool will disagree with the fact that Ronaldo is far past his prime.....

Ronaldo can't contribute half of what rashford is doing in that 9 position....

The speed, pace, intensity, tracking back asap and the numerous counter attacks..

Ronaldo don finish Abeg...

But the coach should have brought him in the 80th minute sha...

Ronaldo nah Legend...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Lamasta(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

I will choose Rashford over Ronaldo presently.

Ronaldo has declined. He doesn't even offer anything in the pitch. At least if messi is not scoring, he will me creating chances. Ronaldo does non of that. Man utd have struggled in all the matches that Ronaldo started.
Rashford offers more than him on the pitch.

Its absurd to be arguing about Ronaldo and Rashford in the first place
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by zinaunreal(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
DryMouth:

Loool.
Why will i envy Ronaldo. We have a different career path.

Man utd beat Arsenal too na. Abi is Arsenal weak this season?
You will only cry yourself to sleep.

Jesus ! Arsenal is weak?? Omo guy stick to the path you said you're following. You don't know football
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by angelfallz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
The same old excuse. Nobody wanted to buy Ronaldo except one club in Saudi Arabia, which CR7 was not keen on.
ecolime:
I don't blame him at all. He wanted to leave the club, you said NO.

He wants to play, you said NO.

You humiliate him by benching him and he humiliates you in return by throwing tantrums, na draw-draw.

The GOAT should just hang his boots after the world Cup tournament or move to MLS since he doesn't like China.

N.B: Nobody should quote me and say he couldn't leave because no club presented an offer.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by zinaunreal(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Not really. What vexed him was the fact ETH made him warm up twice without playing him. He did same thing against Liverpool. People will say even if, but let's not forget Messi ignored his former PSG handshake after he was substituted. These players are not used to this treatment. Name one Utd striker that is better than CR7 right now

Messi would have even done worse. Messi might even decide to terminate his contract with no club at all than play again. What a useless club with washed up glory claiming to be something. Strugglers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by angelfallz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Man City never wanted him, it was a rumour
princeade86:
He really bleeped up by snubbing man City for United.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
zinaunreal:

Jesus ! Arsenal is weak?? Omo guy stick to the path you said you're following. You don't know football
You nor sabi read abi wetin?
Abi your garri don finish?

You nor see question mark at the end of the sentence?
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by ppogba: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lamasta:

Answer my question with fact cos you said Ronaldo usually split dressing room

Sorry sir.

The words " usually split" did not appear in my comment.which was boldy highlighted by you. You can check your comment where you quoted me again.

Sorry if my English is too poor.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lamasta:

Then stop whinning like a loser and accept the fact that the penalty merchant is finished.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by angelfallz(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
He was not forced to stay, no champions league club wanted him.
captainamiedi1:
I blame the management for all these issue. the guy don't want to be at UTD why force him to stay? the coaches doesn't want him either why is the glazers refusing to keep him? what do you gain for keeping unhappy player? ETH is not ready to include him in his plan i hope they both solve the issue after world cup

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
RamseyKush:
I don't blame ten haag but only a fool will disagree with the fact that Ronaldo is far past his prime.....

Ronaldo can't contribute half of what rashford is doing in that 9 position....

The speed, pace, intensity, tracking back asap and the numerous counter attacks..

Ronaldo don finish Abeg...

But the coach should have brought him in the 80th minute sha...

Ronaldo nah Legend...

I blame him for not selling him. Dude almost refused to show up for preseason and you insisted he's part of your plans. You don't just bench Ronaldo without expecting this kind of behavior that can further disharmonize the team. I blame TEN HAG and the management for this situation

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by nesgeeek(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
He should leave Manchester utd in peace.
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by judedwriter(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm sure 50 % of people commenting here haven't watched Ronaldo in his prime at man utd.

He was so good, just to see him play, I hardly missed any of utd's matches. Not unlike these days I hardly watch them.

Sadly, time waits for no one. His time is definitely up. His greatest mistake was listening to Alex Ferguson to rejoin man utd.

Ronaldo should quit man utd in January and retire from football after this season.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by tuzle(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
43Ronin:
Honestly Ronaldo is selfish. Once he's in the box, the only thing he thinks about is scoring. He doesn't check to see if his teammates are in space for square passes, nothing. Just shoot...
this is a very big lie. do u know he is among the top ten highest assist ever and he is a striker and u guys still call him stingy and striker are meant to be stingy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Johnson225(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lamasta:

Oga stop defending nonsense and face reality! Judging by current form, rashy is way above Cr7. I understand you a Ronaldo fanboy but that’s not an excuse for hyping Cr7 with his terrible form lately .

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by AgbaBaale: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
People saying United should let him go as if clubs agreed to buy him. Omo, nobody came for his hand in marriage � and putting him on the bench, is more of his attitude towards the last transfer windows because of the Europa saga and also tactical reasons. So his fan boys should understand that ETH needs more than just tap ins in his opponents box

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ten rag should not be allowed to ruin CR7 career he has built for years, Man U leadership should be overhauled, d glazer family should resign and a new coach that's more experienced, doesn't have hate in his heart for previous misunderstanding Ronaldo caused to him should be employed to manage d club
Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Man Utf have reverted back to the style of play they excelled with under Ole. Rashford/Martial as 9 with a double pivot midfield and fast counterattacks. Ronaldo at this his old age is not suited for that game plan.
That's what got Ole sacked. That's what led to Ralf's poor record too. Tegwolo.... I mean Ten Hag has been smart enough to realize that and save himself. If not na Ten Out we for done dey hear by now

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Heathrow44:
Ten rag should not be allowed to ruin CR7 career he has built for years, Man U leadership should be overhauled, d glazer family should resign and a new coach that's more experienced, doesn't have hate in his heart for previous misunderstanding Ronaldo caused to him should be employed to manage d club
Ronaldo is finished stop barking like a castrated dog

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by Johnson225(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
AgbaBaale:
People saying United should let him go as if clubs agreed to buy him. Omo, nobody came for his hand in marriage � and putting him on the bench, is more of his attitude towards the last transfer windows because of the Europa saga and also tactical reasons. So his fan boys should understand that ETH needs more than just tap ins in his opponents box

Truth is united dont need Cr7 anymore. Nigga adds little or nothing to the team presently. He’s a legend no doubt! But he’s way past his prime, he needs to rest

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates by DryMouth: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Johnson225:

Oga stop defending nonsense and face reality! Judging by current form, rashy is way above Cr7. I understand you a Ronaldo fanboy but that’s not an excuse for hyping Cr7 with his terrible form lately .
Ronaldo fans don't want to accept reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Eagles Land In Russia For World Cup / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.