Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) (31742 Views)

Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice / Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Genesis21(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Obi, Atiku and tinubu are same of the same.
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by highchief1: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
4teenblaq:

When Anambra was flooded in 2012, he visited every nook and cranny of the affected places in Anambra.

Stop the hating.
why will I hate someone that is not going anywhere.i don’t have hate to waste sir.
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Ivimmanuel: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
This man sabi campaign fah
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Penguin2: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
DisLifeSha:
But ecological funds is always paid by the federal government to the state governments to help them in cases like this. Na waiten dem use the money do

Why not think of how to ensure that flooding doesn’t occur ever again, rather than allowing flood to occur so we can pay ecological funds?
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Nwaetche(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
So Peter Obi visit pained you so much that you have to elevate yourself "by fire and by force"to the position of spokesperson of the North?

PDP and APC were played AWOL and detached as usual in the face of this natural disaster that have killed more than 600 Nigerians and rendered millions homeless. LP presidential candidate played matured politics by suspending his campaign and went to hard hit remote communities to empathise with long suffering real Nigerians and you are here making statement that is off the point.

For your information, every Nigeria life matters and in some other clime Buhari would have been in serious trouble for not going there to access the level of Damage and offer Federal Government assistance to victims.

PO is showing Nigerians what it means to lead from the front and folks are taking note. I am sure other contestants including the Federal Government would rush down to do the same and the cumulative effect would hugely benefit the victims and their beloved families.

I think it is a win win visit for Nigerians.

fredoooooo:

If he like , make him wear babariga weyve no dey wear before ,put kn Aboki cap from now till tomorrow, the North will vote Tinubu or Atiku .. he can get his vote from the northern he sent back to the North when he wasin power , or better still get his votes from the Northern cows .. cheesy grin
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by olatuns2017: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
4teenblaq:
Pictures

He went to campaign

Puting on party cloths

Scammer
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Healthquest: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Conny man die conny man wake am.

He suspend his campaign and went there with speakers and campaign logos with fliers.

Obi will not die well.

This DECIET is beyond ordianry.

I'm sensible and I'll not see gutter and enter it.
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by zionstaar75: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
g4gerald:

As a governor Obi has submerged himself several times in water to visit flood victims. Dis is not his first time of doing such. Even visited and aided idp of others states
I insist this is showmanship,has his bank or company being involved in helping flood victims? If u can show me evidence I'll gladly accept your assertion but otherwise even the picture u showed is just politics. I will vote for him like I said earlier because atiku is a no no and tinubu is a religious bigot on whom I can't waste my vote
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Treasure17:
Man of the people doing the needful but enemies will call it eye service. Have we seen the so called president in any of the affected areas?
Do we even have a president?
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Healthquest:
Conny man die conny man wake am.

He suspend his campaign and went there with speakers and campaign logos with fliers.

Obi will not die well.

This DECIET is beyond ordianry.

I'm sensible and I'll not see gutter and enter it.
He should have gone there with broom or umbrella idiot. Do you know how you will die?
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Meanwhile Atiku dey chill for Paris, Agbadoking dey chill for London.
With this gesture Peter Obi has score a political goal...he is even magnanimous to ask other political rivals to join him...many other flood ravaged places to visit which will go round. ..let see if those wicked souls will heed to his Clarion call.
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by DDDDDav: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Obi has human feelings abeg.

See responsiveness na.

We have a sitting government o, they have not deemed it fit to issue even a statement.

We have a whole Ministry for Disaster Management and Humanitarian Affairs. They too have not raised even a strand of hair on their head.

But here is Peter Obi, the man they like to hate, doing what they and their candidate cannot do, and you are telling me it’s eye service.

Thunder fire you.

Thunder must fire those Tinu-iku millipedes
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by DDDDDav: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
if he valued human life,y did he kill n throw people in river?

This happened in Lagos during end-sars. He-goat
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Allisgud: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Even the flood matter no consign sitting gorvnor,obi na man u be
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by CSTRR: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
fredoooooo:

If he like , make him wear babariga weyve no dey wear before ,put kn Aboki cap from now till tomorrow, the North will vote Tinubu or Atiku .. he can get his vote from the northern he sent back to the North when he wasin power , or better still get his votes from the Northern cows .. cheesy grin
The north will shock you and your Tinubu in 2023.
You think they are fools? They don't know what is best for Nigeria?

You will see.
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
GudluckIBB:
Eye service
I know say you no go support better tin for ur life God punish haters God bless Peter obi the incoming president of Nigeria republic if you like go fall inside grave nah to just wave my left hand for you O da bo fun e niyen ko kan aye
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Successkay12(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
4teenblaq:
Peter obi has earlier suspended his campaign to visit flood victims in their states and help them with relief items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_G9FdJq_gk

Watch as he address the victims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1-2o8jyhF0
This mumu thief don visit Anambra people?
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Conner44: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
MrOwonikoko:
Why this Obi like to dey wear black all the time? angry

Do you know that mark Zuckerberg wears only one type of shirt and trousers all the time?

Go and verify wink
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Conner44: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
zionstaar75:
I insist this is showmanship,has his bank or company being involved in helping flood victims? If u can show me evidence I'll gladly accept your assertion but otherwise even the picture u showed is just politics. I will vote for him like I said earlier because atiku is a no no and tinubu is a religious bigot on whom I can't waste my vote

Awon fence sitters dem tongue

Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by fredoooooo: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
CSTRR:

The north will shock you and your Tinubu in 2023.
You think they are fools? They don't know what is best for Nigeria?

You will see.

You're the one calling them fools for years ,, Now yiu need them and yiu want vote.
Make i sing Asake for you "some of you are wise, but every other person overwise"
Where ya own wisdom end , another person start ..
You and ya obituarists will see what the NORTH is capable of .
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Babysho(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
if he valued human life,y did he kill n throw people in river?

I support Obi but guy this is hilarious! grin Baba werey ni e
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Dougyclan: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
4teenblaq:
Pictures
The 4th picture said it all, that symbol of love...I remain completely OBI-DIENT.
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 4:04am On Oct 21, 2022
ibechris:
Emilokan will not go for sure but his followers will come to tell us that he is strategising when it's not true.
Tinubu is capitalize on his follower's mumu
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by ossrojustice(m): 4:40am On Oct 21, 2022
You are just too uninformed that's your only problem in life, in 2012 he did the same while been the governor of Anambra, he even help flood victims from kogi state, the link below will enlighten you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoP7CMivSg
GudluckIBB:
Eye service
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by sukkot: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2022
clockwisereport:
lol. So if i do my hand like that, i don join illuminati?
yes ooo my brother grin grin
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by ossrojustice(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Nor be everything money dey solve, sometimes giving a hug is all others need, he for also donate money without going to rrr too, make una try to get Sense, other candidate can even go low to enter boat ,it's better to be on ground meanwg6he did this before now because I know say your small mind go dey talk say na campaign strategy, He nor talk anything about election for there or ask them to vote him,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoP7CMivSg watch that link to see say he do am when he be governor too, na this kind person we need when something happen he go come around by himself make donation, nor be who go give John 10m , John go collect 5 give peter ,Peter go collect 3 submit 2 give the people
IgOga:
And he went there with a labour party logo....yeye dey smell...I think he said he suspended his campaign ni.

Meanwhile some other presidential candidates are giving real financial help to victims
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Bigchristo: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
Pictures
A reasonable presidential candidate we have Peter Obi is just an excellent choice for Nigerians, a man who have interest of Nigerians at heart, May God continue to give you strength to push further come 2023
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by abbeyfel: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Why not think of how to ensure that flooding doesn’t occur ever again, rather than allowing flood to occur so we can pay ecological funds?
I don't think its a bad idea if you teach or show us how to stop flooding! First. Do you know flooding is a global phenomenon? Oua think about that...
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by Penguin2: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2022
abbeyfel:
I don't think its a bad idea if you teach or show us how to stop flooding! First. Do you know flooding is a global phenomenon? Oua think about that...

Yes, flooding is a global phenomenon but when you look closely, you’d find out that there are things those governments have done to prevent subsequent occurrence.

Have you not read that Cameroun had an agreement with Nigeria that Nigeria would build a dam which would always serve as buffer whenever Cameroun releases water from Lagdo dam but Nigeria has failed to build the dam since about 1980?
Re: Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) by abbeyfel: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Yes, flooding is a global phenomenon but when you look closely, you’d find out that there are things those governments have done to prevent subsequent occurrence.

Have you not read that Cameroun had an agreement with Nigeria that Nigeria would build a dam which would always serve as buffer whenever Cameroun releases water from Lagdo dam but Nigeria has failed to build the dam since about 1980?
I get your point though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) / Wike's Parents Pictured With Suzzette Wike In Port-harcourt / Protesters Block Edo Government House Over Salary Arrears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.