Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,198 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari (244 Views)

Those Who Warn Against Voting Tinubu Were Well Guided, We Apologise- Mahdi Shehu / Amosun: Salaries Of Senators, Reps Not Enough To Handle Their Expectations / Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Islie: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
We Apologise To Nigerians, We’re Not Sure If This Gov’t Has Met Their Expectations – Aisha Buhari

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has said that due to many expectations Nigerians have of President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, she is not sure if...

By Muawiya Shuaibu

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has said that due to many expectations Nigerians have of President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, she is not sure if the government has met them.

Aisha stated this in an interview with the BBC, saying that this is the reason she apologized to Nigerians.

Reports quoted Mrs Buhari apologising to Nigerians about the hardships they are facing during the special prayers she organised on October 1 to celebrate the 62nd anniversary of the country’s independence.

She said, “The expectations on us were so high and maybe after seven years, we haven’t met their expectations. Only God knows what is in somebody’s mind.

“As a human being, you can’t say you are right or you have done what you should, so the government has really tried, the administration did its best but may not be the best for others. So we must apologize to Nigerians weather we met their expectations or not.”

Asked the areas she thought the government failed the most, Aisha said she didn’t follow the government programmes.

“I don’t know, because I run my office like a charity; I only accept people, but I don’t belong to politics. All I do is support them in terms of health or education. I don’t follow what they do,” she added.

According to her, the All Progressives Congress will win the next presidential election.

“Why would you ask me this question? We (APC) will continue. APC will win the election. By God’s grace.

“We faced a big challenge because when my husband came to power there was no resources, but I insisted that we are the ones who said we will do it and we have to do it,” she added.

Mrs Buhari further said that she did not have any political ambition.

She said, “I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be the wife of the President. It’s a great position. I thank God and I am asking him to make us finish safely and to hand over power to the APC government.

“I don’t have any political ambitions. I will be the wife of the former president, what else am I looking for?”

https://dailytrust.com/we-apologize-to-nigerians-were-not-sure-if-this-govt-has-met-their-expectations-aisha-buhari

Nlfpmod
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by RisenJoe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Islie:

We Apologise To Nigerians, We’re Not Sure If This Gov’t Has Met Their Expectations – Aisha Buhari

Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, has said that due to many expectations Nigerians have of President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, she is not sure if...

https://dailytrust.com/we-apologize-to-nigerians-were-not-sure-if-this-govt-has-met-their-expectations-aisha-buhari

Nlfpmod

And one mumu old man is yarning dust that he will continue from where Buhari stopped.

Blood is being shed every day in this country since this vampire came to power and the old man dat rigged him in is shouting emilokan .

Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Nbote(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
U and your husband should stop confusing us.. Your husband is besting his chest to say he has done wonderfully well. You have apologized for the second time to Nigerians for not meeting up to expectations..
Abi U are stylishly telling us ur husband doesn't know what he's talking about

1 Like

Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bye bye to evil party....

1 Like

Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
If Aisha buhari can apologize over bad governance. Why can't tinubu and his 30k urchins swallow d humble pill.

Obi and datti want to fix Nigeria for all, to enjoy but tinubu with his entitlement mentality want to scatter everything .if is not me then, nobody easy

"God has announced obi already.we're just waiting for inec to declare him

Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by ibechris(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
To hand over to ur husband friend...so that we would be disgraced and laughed at...una dey craze!
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Massiveglory: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Your excellency ma, saying you are not sure is evil and pretense. Because you know that the pmb administration failed Nigerians in flying colors.

Pmb was given the mandate with high hopes based on his perceived nature of not being corrupt, but alas it was a disaster without measure.

All the same, his excellency has done his best. I must salute him for signing the electoral act into law. Because that is something worthy to build on in the new Nigeria.

All pmb needs right now to write his name on gold is to do everything possible to give us at least a 75% free and fair election. With this Nigerians will not forget him.
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by kk2027: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is what APC should be doing right now.
Apologizing for scamming us with unfulfilled promises, not contesting again
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by rikithor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
See political lying
"We apologise ...whether we have met your expectations or not"

So apology is meant for anything,bah?
So I can go about apologising to anybody anything any where just like that?

Hmmmm
Let the lying continue
We are waiting for you liers at the gate
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by MikeBetty(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nigerians dont need your apology. God will judge your family.
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Kingspin(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Your husband left hungry, suffering, inflation, corruption, bandit, insecurity, and a more dangerous country to stay
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Your husband had everything at his disposal but he decided to be useless. Saying he's a bad president is an understatement
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by rikithor(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Massiveglory:
Your excellency ma, saying you are not sure is evil and pretense. Because you know that the pmb administration failed Nigerians in flying colors.

Pmb was given the mandate with high hopes based on his perceived nature of not being corrupt, but alas it was a disaster without measure.

All the same, his excellency has done his best. I must salute him for signing the electoral act into law. Because that is something worthy to build on in the new Nigeria.

All pmb needs right now to write his name on gold is to do everything possible to give us at least a 75% free and fair election. With this Nigerians will not forget him.

And obey court order in releasing MNK

1 Like

Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by obafemiawoga: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNKjcXaR_s

British Prime Minister, Liz Truss has resigned after just six weeks in office ...

British Prime Minister Liz Truss announced Thursday that she would resign after just six weeks in office, following a disastrous and rapidly reversed economic plan that sent the pound plunging and her government into chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXHa_V21Bds

Labour Party Presidential Candiadte Peter Obi Visits Flood Victims in Benue State Nigeria
Re: We Apologise To Nigerians, If We Haven't Met Their Expectations: Aisha Buhari by Validated: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pack and go, we are no longer considering APC

(1) (Reply)

2023: APC Reveals How They Will Fund Election / Honorable Jimi Benson Request. / 2023: Why Atiku And PDP Are The Surest Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.