Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct (29104 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect / Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by morohunfola78008: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Laugh wan kee me..Laugh wan kee me.....
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Donjazet2: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

Seun, see as example of what we're talking about. Why should this post get 60 likes? Shut down this account seun. Look into this issue.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by fof1: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
May we never be unfortunate in life

Which kind party be this? Are these the clowns that want to rule us?

You are as Good as ur Big Belke Master u have Shiwcased here,Pls ...
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Godasco: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Is it a party that would lead you?.

That's a good sign bro. Stop being a pretender. Whether you like it or yes, this country will be better, and that'll be led by Peter Obi. It's like your likes are from the pit of hell. You've seen the truth clearly and you're still spitting trash. What's really your problem

lhordspy:

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by onuman: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:
In APC your sins are forgiven even Anini

Lmao. Anini and Osunbor would have been APC's loudmouth today if both are alive.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Bontafa: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
onuman:

Lmao. Anini and Osunbor would have been APC's loudmouth today if both are alive.

Like Tony Kabaka and mc oluomo

[img]https://giffiles./216/216487.gif[/img]
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by KINGS100(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cry me a lagoon. Urchin that want to have a Boko Haram commander as a VP. Are u not ashamed?
ajexx:
Suspended campaign he said yet visited Benue IDs camp wearing party logo shirt!
This man's teach!erous acts have made it to Guinness World Records
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Leading by example. Obi don't want any bad egg in his party. I think the LP should kick that actor "Andy" out too he is a saboture.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by NessFortunate: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
haslaw:
These were the founding fathers and pillers of the Labour Party before Peter Obi.

These same people, Peter Obi hunted down and persecuted them as governor of Anambra under APGA.

Without people like Aregbe Anselm, there would not have been a Labour Party

people change. Smh
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by AdamuKD: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2022
ajexx:
Suspended campaign he said yet visited Benue IDs camp wearing party logo shirt!
This man's teach!erous acts have made it to Guinness World Records
Go and hang yourself sadist
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by descarado: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod
107 like for mentioning mods names?

Seun, is this place now a joke?

Why have you not banned this account?

1 Like

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Johel(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

You be Mumu...there's bad people in all parties,once noticed, sacking should follow suit, not like your evil APC and PDP party that accommodate rascals and even when noticed,they still allow them occupy sensitive posts...

LP is a party of accountability.

1 Like

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Whoknowsme: 3:47am On Oct 21, 2022
aariwa:
They want to be a model for other parties
They are role models to every party even your own party not that they want to be.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by aariwa(m): 4:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Whoknowsme:
They are role models to every party even your own party not that they want to be.
what’s my party?
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by BluntCrazeMan: 4:48am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

You see why I hate APC.??
They don't sanction their people when they do wrong.
Rather they would be covering the person up, and hiding the evil.
May APC and their “covering of evil” never happen to us again.
Nobody is indispensable.
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW....
And that is what Labour Party just showed us.

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by BluntCrazeMan: 4:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Obojuju:
Negative news against LP or OBi...push it to the front page quickly. Mumu man
Obi once said that he is not coming to make people happy.
He is coming to fix Nigeria, and the changes he will bring would affect some elites and some sections who had been benefiting from the corrupt system.
But he has to do what he has to do.
After some time, the people would realise that he really meant good for the whole country, and not some people.

Now, LP as a party sanctions the National Youth Leader.
Showing that they are also in line with Peter Obi’s ideologies.
That is, no room for nonsense.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
The Labour Party (LP) has suspended it’s National Youth Leader, Eragbe Anslem over allegations of misconduct.
The party has appointed Prince Kennedy, as it’s acting National Youth Leader.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lp-suspends-national-youth-leader-over-alleged-misconduct/
Nice Move.

We sanction wrongdoings appropriately.
We don't cover-up.
We don't defend wrongdoings
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Mrfixitt(m): 4:56am On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:
These were the founding fathers and pillers of the Labour Party before Peter Obi.

These same people, Peter Obi hunted down and persecuted them as governor of Anambra under APGA.

Without people like Aregbe Anselm, there would not have been a Labour Party
This dude is in pains

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Mrfixitt(m): 4:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Dapson73:

As if he was never a Governor in Anambra.
What legacies does he left concerning corruption or anti corruption?
See grammar. All Tinubu urrchins na Olodo
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by xevove2061: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Are you daft to understand that it's a commendable approach if indeed the guy did something wrong. You want the party to be like Buhari who rewards evil with appointment.

For you information, we reasonable Nigerians are voting LP because they will do things differently. Old things are passed away bro.

my brother, interacting with alot of people on this forum will show you how skewed the mentality of many Nigerians are. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by ATTAHDYE(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2022
This guy has been having it tough since his days as Union president in ABU.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by lhordspy: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2022
descarado:

107 like for mentioning mods names?

Seun, is this place now a joke?

Why have you not banned this account?

Lol. Funny people.
I created the thread and i also have more likes on the main topic. Are you not going to report that too?

Children everywhere. Not like i am paid for the likes. People only like my post because they know i will always say reasonable and relatable things. Unlike you that have nothing to say except looking for people opinion you will call the mod on.

Shalom.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by sneak3(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

When you are so used to abnormality, constitutionality/normality becomes a stranger! May you become fortunate again in life to know that what LP was is the right thing.

I know you are use to APC and PDP covering up party officials misdeeds, reinforcing indiscipline and corruption.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by lhordspy: 5:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Donjazet2:

Seun, see as example of what we're talking about. Why should this post get 60 likes? Shut down this account seun. Look into this issue.

Lol. Very funny. So you are saying Mr seun should take down the account of those of us that are trying everyday to keep the forum interesting and content filled, because of likes?

Lol. Why dont you leave my post and make yours and see the number of likes you will also get.

I made the thread, how many thread have you created since you joined this forum? None. Except coming here wailing on likes and asking for the ban of everyone.

Irrespective of what i type, people will always like my post because they know i will always defend our candidate.

Now go away.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by sukar886: 5:32am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Mumu, they are better than ur oga tinubu
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Decent09(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
The Labour Party (LP) has suspended it’s National Youth Leader, Eragbe Anslem over allegations of misconduct.
The party has appointed Prince Kennedy, as it’s acting National Youth Leader.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lp-suspends-national-youth-leader-over-alleged-misconduct/

If the leadership of this party will know how some people are De-marketing them in social media ehhn, Oboy it whole party and its so-called structures, if at all there is one will be taking to dustbin.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by B2B23: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2022
He has not been active as a youth leader.

Good riddance.
Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by zuto4u(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2022
It is a kind of party that doesn't shield or tolerate corruption or corrupt minded individuals. Unlike APC & PDP that are the headquarters of corruption.
lhordspy:

Re: LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct by Iwedunloye: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:
In APC your sins are forgiven even Anini

Yes same as Doyin Okupe, and once you meet OBI you are a saint like GUMI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri / El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.