Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju (16509 Views)

2023: Activists Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Release May Spoil Things / 2023: Nnamdi Kanu’ll ‘force’ Igbo President To Declare Biafra – Dokpesi / Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Mathain19(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Welcome to my Country Nigeria ,
Where election is a priority over human freedom.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by meetme01: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/20/2023-nnamdi-kanus-release-may-spoil-things-adeyanju/

This Deji na real hypocrite. So, Nnamdi Kanu will tell his followers to support Atiku or Tinubu.? Thr person that does not want elections to hold abinitio and if it does, his body language will never tilt towards the aforementioned. Fighting for emancipation of your land and you are supporting your enemies, no be juju be that?

Deji should shut up and assist his family members in Kogi. You wonder? Yes, Deji is from Kogi State.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by hush15: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/20/2023-nnamdi-kanus-release-may-spoil-things-adeyanju/

I like Deji,'s reverse psychology. Kanu would not root for any particular candidate but am sure he will have subtle support for the candidate from his side. That doesn't mean Obi is an IPOB sympathizer but its only smart thing to do if i were him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by faceland: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2022
You are the people that gave him relevance by attacking, arresting then kidnapping him. Should have ignored him from the start.

I think he would go back to talking carelessly once freed.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Tinubuagbado: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

So releasing an innocent man will spoil things for the Yoruba's abi?

So you people have been the ones sponsoring unknown gunmen in the east but accusing Nnamdi Kanu falsely?

The truth is gradually coming out.

God punish all enemies of Nnamdi Kanu, Punish enemies and haters of the great Igbo people, Punish all those who doesn't want Nigeria to work well.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2022
All of a sudden Deji Adeyanju is very concerned about how Kanu's release will affect Peter Obi's votes in the East. Same Deji who has been a very vocal antagonist to Obi and has consistently run down his electoral chances.

Wetin concern you with whether Alaigbo go gree comot vote or not if them release Kanu? Shouldn't that favour your interests? You people keep playing mischievous mind games with an entire tribe and expecting them to buy into the "One Nigeria" rhetoric.

I'm a South Southerner, but you don't keep mistreating a person and expect him to give you continuous loyalty. You people should release Nnamdi Kanu and stop being stupid!
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by arazanbal: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Nelson Mandela spent years in prison for his people and at last they were freed from apatite politics, so no biggie if kanu remain in prison, what matters most is his people will be free and
BIAFRA NATION will still come. What this government should be thinking about is the man shouldn't die in detention because it will worsen the situation for them including incoming government as well

PEACE

LeoDeKing:
I understand lamidi kwanu's case is part of Buhari's handing over note to the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

The Jagaban will continue from where Buhari stop. So the earliest lamidi kwanu will smell freedom is 2031, and that is if he ever smell it.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2022
The release of 101 bokoharam will bring peace

But releasing NNAMDI KANU will Spoil things
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:
Nnamdi Kanu also loves good governance. Buharri bad government and nepotism helped bring Nnamdi Kanu to limelight.

The elections will go on in peace, don't use the illegality of keeping Nnamdi Kanu to justify your disdain for the rule of law.
God bless u for me

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by kkonyeji(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

So after the neck pressing today from obident left right and center.

Your brain begin malfunction like who drink sawdust

His brain has never functioned well since birth.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by arantess: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I understand lamidi kwanu's case is part of Buhari's handing over note to the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

The Jagaban will continue from where Buhari stop. So the earliest lamidi kwanu will smell freedom is 2031, and that is if he ever smell it.
why do you reason always like someone dropped on the head by his mother at 6weeks of age?
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by blackpanda: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:
Nnamdi Kanu also loves good governance. Buharri bad government and nepotism helped bring Nnamdi Kanu to limelight.

The elections will go on in peace, don't use the illegality of keeping Nnamdi Kanu to justify your disdain for the rule of law.

Except that Nnamdi kanu started his troubles before Buhari came to power. He actually hates Nigeria, not about good governance
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by TemmyT002(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Stop calling Deji an activist, please.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by arantess: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

So after the neck pressing today from obident left right and center.

Your brain begin malfunction like who drink sawdust
his mother dropped him at birth thats why, so unfortunate
you can see from the write up he's struggling to reason
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Obzy: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2022
No body is thinking in that direction.

Well if jagaban continue where Buhari stop there will be open war between ipob with yorubas muslims everything go jagajaga
Anyway Tinubu will not smell it that will save the day .
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by HRMK: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2022
AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN NORMALLY SPEAKS OUT OF SENTIMENTS!WE ALL KNOW THAT KANU STANDS FOR BIAFRA!BUT FG STANDS FOR UNITY OF THE COUNTRY AND HAS BN WORKING TOWARDS HAVING AN ELECTION IN 2023!IT IS VERY CLEAR BOTH ARE ON TWO PARALLEL LINES!LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY:IF YOU WERE TO BE BUHARI,WOULD YOU RELEASE A MAN HEADBENT TO SCATER YOUR PLANS INTO THE SOCIETY?AM VERY SURE KANU WOULD ONLY BE RELEASED AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTIONS!ITS THE ONLY SENSIBLE THING THAT SHOULD BE DONE!!
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2022
LTCtech:
Okay..

Let's help you build a website and a mobile app for your business. WhatsApp or call the number in my signature or profile

How much do you charge in building a website and how do I know you are legit?
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by heysquare(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2022
limeta:

Well if jagaban continue where Buhari stop there will be open war between ipob with yorubas muslims everything go jagajaga
The whole ibo population can never withstand the war of Yoruba Muslims let alone Ipob. Yoruba Muslims love peace and not violence and there is never division between Yoruba Muslims and Christians, they're all one in relation.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by FireUpNow(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Take small painkiller because your brain nerves are over reacting.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Uchedizzy(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2022
We love nnamdi kanu we want him to be free .howerver we are still obident to the core

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by RichAbujaGuy: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Just remember that Mr. Kanu and IPOB don't support voting in Nigerian elections at all. They don't support any candidate or political party. Their bylaws have them as complete separatists. His release would throw SE voters into a very confused state of affairs so it lends weight to the theme of the op. Let's debate this. wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by broadman20: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

This useless fake activist is now living with Nnamdi Kanu supporters.

He knows when they are celebrating, pooping, sleeping and etc.

Clap for yourself Deji.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by charlesditro: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2022
So he should not be released......?
Until the day we start doing things by the book without fear or favour, rationally and objectively rather than sentiments and emotions, Nigeria is not free.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:

The same Kanu who has already seen himself as the president General of Biafra land
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by Prince001(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2022
limeta:

Some of u on this platform just write whatever cos which problem Ipob and Yoruba Muslims got oooo. Let me remind u once again Yoruba is d most tolerant tribe in Nigeria!!!!! Yoruba have both Muslims and xtian in their family we are not self centered when it comes to people to choose how they like to worship God!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by searchlight: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This one doesn't have sense.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by ChrisblaOffurum: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
kkonyeji:

His brain has never functioned well since birth.
. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy take it easy sir.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by LTCtech: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Intellectuall01:

How much do you charge in building a website and how do I know you are legit?

Let's talk on WhatsApp 070 4 2565870

I'll show my portfolios
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by TrumpDonald2: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
The federal government should hold him till after elections. This is a ploy by the Federal government let APC to destabilize Peter Obi's presidential ambition.
Re: 2023: Nnamdi Kanu's Release May Spoil Things - Adeyanju by limeta(f): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Prince001:

Some of u on this platform just write whatever cos which Ipob and Yoruba Muslims got oooo. Let me remind u once again Yoruba is d most tolerant tribe in Nigeria!!!!! Yoruba have both Muslims and xtian in their family we are not self centered when it comes to people to choose how they like to worship God!!!!!

Same old rubbish yorubas have Christians and muslims in their family
Akintola of muric is what

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity / Umahi Receives Team From Turkish Hospital And Aviation In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Kogi Retired Civil Servant Dies Without Pay (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.