Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns (29394 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by edungene7: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2022
The way this man from a structureless party is giving a party with structure sleepless night is amazing sai peter obi 2023
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2022
kikake:

Peter Obi, try your best.
But either Atiku or Shettima is what the cabal has programmed to run Nigeria after PMB.

If they succeed, restoration of Biafra gets more blessings from all over the place.

Shetimma is not fulani, He is Kanuri. Moreover don't you see how loyal and respectfully shetima is to Tinubu. That You think Tinubu will be anybody’s puppet means you do not understand the Power Play that's going on.

If Peter Obi enters in which he cannot, He will be impeached by the National Assembly cause he doesn't have the numbers in the senate.

Then a Fulani Ahmed Datti will rule. Back to Square One.

Tinubu is your Next President and you had better start living with it.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by sukar886: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
The truth is that if Nigerians miss peter obi , Naija is gone, be it Igbo, hausa, Yoruba , efik, if una like make una the do tribalism , so many people will suffer, una go understand say buhari is good, u guys should forget tribalism n do the right thing ... I come in peace
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Obi should just run his race and let others also run their own race undecided

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by alimiadedayo1: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2022
sukar886:
The truth is that if Nigerians miss peter obi , Naija is gone, be it Igbo, hausa, Yoruba , efik, if una like make una the do tribalism , so many people will suffer, una go understand say buhari is good, u guys should forget tribalism n do the right thing ... I come in peace
though apc has failed Nigeria and I have never voted for them and I cannot vote for them but to be candid tinubu and Atiku are better than obi millions times in terms of wealth of experience and intelligence another thing is that obi can be easily be controlled by the cabal but Atiku and tinubu are so rogged,dogged, robust and rigid they will neutralize the effects of the cabal in the government.. my brother I am telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by hotwax: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Cheap campaign for Obi.

You are crucifying him for saying the right thing.

I hope this was not a publicity stunt to give Obi popularity...

or someone is suffering from mental retardedness...for not knowing whats right from wrong
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Officialcrazy: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This Obi dude of presidential candidate is such a huge joke. Whenever he opens his mediocre mouth to speak he simply reveals his foolishnesssss

Peter Obi talks about the problems, laments and lament and then draws outrageous comparisons. He never states how he would fix identified problems and even when he attempts to, it lacks depth.

He is not offering any new ideas and he is not campaigning on his record. The only reason he is a top contender is because of the army of deplorable backing him.
. If you no be mumu I no know wetin you be
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Officialcrazy: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

though apc has failed Nigeria and I have never voted for them and I cannot vote for them but to be candid tinubu and Atiku are better than obi millions times in terms of wealth of experience and intelligence another thing is that obi can be easily be controlled by the cabal but Atiku and tinubu are so rogged,dogged, robust and rigid they will neutralize the effects of the cabal in the government.. my brother I am telling the truth
na now I know say you no get sence at all. You dey compare two criminal to a legit business man...
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Officialcrazy: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2022
sukar886:
big time ooo bros
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Officialcrazy: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Shetimma is not fulani, He is Kanuri. Moreover don't you see how loyal and respectfully shetima is to Tinubu. That You think Tinubu will be anybody’s puppet means you do not understand the Power Play that's going on.

If Peter Obi enters in which he cannot, He will be impeached by the National Assembly cause he doesn't have the numbers in the senate.

Then a Fulani Ahmed Datti will rule. Back to Square One.

Tinubu is your Next President and you had better start living with it.
. I can see how you fantasies in suffering in the hands of all this dead old men
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Officialcrazy: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2022
hotwax:
Cheap campaign for Obi.

You are crucifying him for saying the right thing.

I hope this was not a publicity stunt to give Obi popularity...

or someone is suffering from mental retardedness...for not knowing whats right from wrong
. At first I thought I was speachless to your words, but I found out silence is the best answer for you. Cause you are still leaving a foolish man's life
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Officialcrazy:
. I can see how you fantasies in suffering in the hands of all this dead old men

Haha
Why do you assume everybody is suffering the way you are suffering?
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Najdorf: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby you don start crying early this morning.
Na yiu disburse the money ? Na you work for the money ?
cheesy cheesy
I don't know how someone will be seeing people looting his country dry and be rejoicing and celebrating. Madness. I dare you to come up with a coherent and sound argument and I might consider indulging you a bit more.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by alimiadedayo1: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Officialcrazy:
na now I know say you no get sence at all. You dey compare two criminal to a legit business man...
Peter obi is also a drug dealer.. so Atiku do not Ave a legit business.. I am suppose to lambast you if not that u have changed you are telling me I dont ave sense at all.. do you who i am for saying so pls mind your word and dont put yourself in trouble
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Najdorf: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Officialcrazy:
Stockholm syndrome I tell you. God knows my family and I will not suffer with this set of Nigerians that are choosing to willingly vote nonsense into power.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by obi58: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/some-mothers-do-ave-em-see-reactions-as-peter-obi-says-atikutinubu-should-suspend-campaigns/

We already know you are a partisan party with vested interest in pushing your principal's campaign. As such your write-up is taken for what it is: trash and propaganda!
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by emsco(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Fact
Obi in Yoruba also means vormit.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by hotwax: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Officialcrazy:
. At first I thought I was speachless to your words, but I found out silence is the best answer for you. Cause you are still leaving a foolish man's life

who will criticize a man for saying "lets honor the victim of flood, suspend campaign for now"

Is that not mental craze? What happened to your brains?

Are you under curse? shey werey niyin ni? haaaaa..this fanatism has turned you people to brain dead.

You are giving Obi cheap publicity...A right thinking person will know he is trying to get flood victims sympathy...He is wiser than you touts...

you all lack intelligence...no wonder you are supporting tinubu

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Cryofigbos: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Fact

Obi means u vomit
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by rollywise(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
See the envious write up. You couldn't even hide your hatred and jealousy for the man Mr poster. Yeye dey smell. He makes mistakes after mistakes you say? Judging from the example you cited, it's obvious it's your brain that's failing to understand his far above knowledge. Now lemme school you. I'm a bini man. If I have a company of ten staffs and six of those ten are bini indigenes, I have employed 60% of bini people in my company. My workforce is 60% Benin. Is it Obi's fault that you didn't finish school? Should he have trained his children and still come and train you for your parents? Na WA
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by MasterKernel: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This Obi dude of presidential candidate is such a huge joke. Whenever he opens his mediocre mouth to speak he simply reveals his foolishnesssss

Peter Obi talks about the problems, laments and lament and then draws outrageous comparisons. He never states how he would fix identified problems and even when he attempts to, it lacks depth.

He is not offering any new ideas and he is not campaigning on his record. The only reason he is a top contender is because of the army of deplorable backing him.

Surprisingly people like you will prefer the dementia vegetable.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by JealousCobra(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Felabrity:
This irepporter is always partial with his reports, always posting negative things about Peter Obi

One of those Tinubu urchins blogs

Peter Obi asking them to suspend the campaign is not a bad idea and should be applauded

Are they planning on campaigning on top of the floods?

Anyway, Where is the agbado man and Dubai man when Nigerians need them the most.

They plenty for here there's this moniker "truthare..." let me not complete the name, any trash he post against Obi makes front page.

Only God will disappoint all those bigotries of mods here.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by 2Radii: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Wait ooh

Na Okoro and chidi dey talk this yearns??
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Fearyourcreator: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
K. E no wrong and obi is not obligating anyone to do that, but any proper and healthy thinking Nigerian and aspirant should see sense in what obi is asking.
Obi na better person compared to the other two, though them all are wolves in sheep's clothing; obi get conscience pass the others.
I go Vote for better person.
Yinmu
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Stanislause94: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/some-mothers-do-ave-em-see-reactions-as-peter-obi-says-atikutinubu-should-suspend-campaigns/
how do you compare Tinubu who still receive salary and state loot from Lagos state treasury to Peter Obi who receives nothing from Anambra?
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by iamjavadem(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Obident and anti obident don't have work especially on Twitter, just be getting triggered by everything and be hurting yourself, shio.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Fearyourcreator: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2022
Antoeni:
Fact
Josh family
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Larryton(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Corridon:
What a dry and stale reactions. No meaningful opinion up there.

You can't deny the undeniable, what they were saying made a lot of sense, in summary, they were saying Peter Obi is a hypocrite.
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Lordmech: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2022
What is wrong in simply asking your colleagues to come and help in a situation that involves human life's and property.

Any man without humans feeling don't deserve to be in the earth..

Let's stop tribalism n religious talk.

Las las if the wrong person comes into power 2023. Na everybody go chop breakfast.....
Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by obailala(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Corridon:
What a dry and stale reactions. No meaningful opinion up there.
All the reactions seemed to be from confused Tinubu supporters who are clearly frustrated by Obi's divine emergence.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns by Joniww(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo: Obaseki In Talks With SDP / Senate Presidency: PDP Senators-elect Reject Akpabio / Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.