Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday (13857 Views)

Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe / Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by donforeign: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Showco01:
Omo everywhere go choke for benin
no level
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Bekeey: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Jestin:
Edo is for Peter Obi. Obaghato-kpai Ise

Iseeh
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Edi people nna Well done o
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by ufuosman(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Make dem try
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by lailo: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys pls let's analyse this and see if I really did cheat on my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I decided to place a bet that I am not too cheap to get only for him to use a guy who I don't know to set me up by telling him to ask me out. The guy was so cute and I noticed he has big dicck because it was visible in his trouser. I don't like to use my eyes to see big dickk because it turns me on and drives me crazy. We ended up having a one night stand and my boyfriend got to find out that bush meat finally caught the hunter. He is saying am a hoe and the lies but on a lighter note was I to be blamed? Even though he has been fateful but I cheated with his consent and he knows am very easily carried away when it involves big dicck because I have told him times without number of my cravings for big dickk..
Lazy youth, when u see the Gbola now, you go run. Attention seeking hoe undecided
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by broadman20: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Ladygbola:
Guys pls let's analyse this and see if I really did cheat on my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I decided to place a bet that I am not too cheap to get only for him to use a guy who I don't know to set me up by telling him to ask me out. The guy was so cute and I noticed he has big dicck because it was visible in his trouser. I don't like to use my eyes to see big dickk because it turns me on and drives me crazy. We ended up having a one night stand and my boyfriend got to find out that bush meat finally caught the hunter. He is saying am a hoe and the lies but on a lighter note was I to be blamed? Even though he has been fateful but I cheated with his consent and he knows am very easily carried away when it involves big dicck because I have told him times without number of my cravings for big dickk..

Nawaooo for you o!

Cone let me deliver Shaa.
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Curious345: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Atiku LIKE AN EAGLE Is above BAT ANYDAY...

but for the sake of balance , we are ushering in my Peter obi
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Benbellamor: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I hear say na Wike go do MC on the day
Take it or leave it..Wike won Edo for obaseki...obaseki was disqualified already and we saw his how he ran to porthacourt begging for wike support... Woke settled the PDP aspirants and they withdrew all court cases.... Now obaseki will see that peter obi labor party has harvested the Edo PDP followers... PDP is losing Edo...because no money to settle people... Wike the real spender

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by kayusely70(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2022
9jii:
PDP: the terrible thing that happened to Nigeria, and we are still paying the price of their mismanagement.
Thanks for that. Most Nigerians have apparently forgotten their evil misrule!
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Jestin:
Edo is for Peter Obi. Obaghato-kpai Ise

MC go sing obi kererenke
like they did in uyo
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by folake4u(f): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Na wa. Serious holdup go dey tomorrow oh. undecided
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Belluski: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2022
With the interviews so far Obaseki doesn’t sound so confident he can deliver edo state for atiku... him state people too stubborn, na who dem want go win no be who him want.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Way4orward: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Hahaha. Goodbye to PDP
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by TheOgaBoss: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2022
9jii:
PDP: the terrible thing that happened to Nigeria, and we are still paying the price of their mismanagement.
really? While I am not a fan of pdp u are ascribing the problems caused by apc to pdp? U guys are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Coerts(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Make una no vex
Is the presidential candidate back from the business trip?.... PDP dey campaign for who no dey around...

BE OBEDIENT AND YUSUFUL ✌️✌️✌️
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by obafemiawoga: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8EIo9bONs

Flooding: Obi Asks FG To Be Proactive, Donates N5m To Benue Victims

Obi disclose this in Makurdi, the Benue State capital, on Thursday.

Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by TheOgaBoss: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2022
tonididdy:
Pffff....lol

Waste of time....atiku is a serial looser and will surely loose again
buhari was too, until he wasn't.
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Aiel123: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Coerts:
Make una no vex
Is the presidential candidate back from the business trip?.... PDP dey campaign for who no dey around...

BE OBEDIENT AND YUSUFUL ✌️✌️✌️
He'll be back today.
I pretty sure there will be some sort of fracas tomorrow
Dan Orbih group are staying away...
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Ladygbola(f): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2022
broadman20:

Nawaooo for you o!

Cone let me deliver Shaa.

How?
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Babyboyforeal(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Belluski:
With the interviews so far Obaseki doesn’t sound so confident he can deliver edo state for atiku... him state people too stubborn, na who dem want go win no be who him want.
u are very right edo people are too stubborn they will only vote who dey want
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by broadman20: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ladygbola:

How?

Mine is so massive o!
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Isokiscool(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Benbellamor:
Take it or leave it..Wike won Edo for obaseki...obaseki was disqualified already and we saw his how he ran to porthacourt begging for wike support... Woke settled the PDP aspirants and they withdrew all court cases.... Now obaseki will see that peter obi labor party has harvested the Edo PDP followers... PDP is losing Edo...because no money to settle people... Wike the real spender
Wike did not win Edo for obaseki,he contributed his quota just d same way others contributed..U guys should stop over hyping that mad man..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Isokiscool(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Aiel123:

He'll be back today.
I pretty sure there will be some sort of fracas tomorrow
Dan Orbih group are staying away...
Dan orbi who used to be d darling of Edo PDP should please go to hell for fraternizing with Wike to distabilize PDP..
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wake up

Collect your money
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by obafemiawoga: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIi-E6gKcjo
Jonathan, Wike have bagged new awards.

President Muhammadu Buhari has honoured ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Rivers state governor Nyesom Wike and 42 others with NEAPS prizes.

The award is a recognition for public service in Nigeria where the recipient must have excelled in his given influence and good character standing, among others.
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Thazard(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
CocoaOla:
House rents in Nigeria does not reflect the reality around us. How will people pay for a one-bedroom flat of N1.3M/300/400/500/800 with a minimum wage of 30K?
Abuja and Lagos are overwhelmingly outrageous. The salary/wages structure can only afford rents in trenches and slums
Can’t this be regulated?

Where are the so called educated Nigerians
PhDs master doctor

Nigerians universities and graduate are disgrace to humanities
Seconded!
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by chukskafor(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Edo when no vehicular movement since how long now, worse is the closure of auchi, abuja, Benin highway since on Monday due to the dilapidated nature of the federal highways within that terrain...... Una no de shame?
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by Benbellamor: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Isokiscool:
Wike did not win Edo for obaseki,he contributed his quota just d same way others contributed..U guys should stop over hyping that mad man..
hyping somebody that can buy your generation grin
Re: PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday by NaMe4: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Atiku should commission one project when he arrives Edo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) / You Are Yet To Recover From Electoral Shock— Oyo PDP Tells APC / Governor Fashola's Contact Phone No. And Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.