Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built (1122 Views)

PDP Is A Party Of Stomach Infrastructure, Obi/LP Are The Opposition - Okonkwo / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ghettokid1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
I challenge Obidients to name one infrastructure Peter Obi built in Anambra, to prevent flooding. Just one! Problems exist to be solved, not to be used as photo opportunity. Obi could not solve Anambra flooding, and he wants to solve national flooding. No be juju?
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1583443166484578305

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oam4j

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Corridon: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ranting of a dellusionioner randy man as usual. No man is an island and no man can do it all. Obi tried his best when he was the governor. Can one also ask what project did Tinubu built to stop flooding when he was the governor or what project did Atiku built when he was the vice president?

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by taylor88(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
cool
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Reinamaria(f): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reno should be ignored into oblivion.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by silvoclaira: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Macphenson: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reno is just useless fool.

When Peter Obi was governor, I was working with a construction company as a site Engineer. I personally supervised about 8 roads yet am not the only Engineer in the company and my company was not the only company doing roads and other projects in Anambra.

Anybody that cares to verify this should come up, I will refer the person to a company I sent in my CV about 6 years ago, and I listed the projects I did then during Peter Obi's administration.

I remember when I sent my CV to the company, the Chief Engineer asked me if I came to take over from him because of how heavy my CV was, all thanks to the road projects done during Peter Obi's administration.

Reno should tell us what his candidate is going to do if elected President.

I state it categorically, Anambra state have the best rural roads, all thanks to Peter Obi.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Coolguy34(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Corridon: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Macphenson:
Reno is just useless fool.
Imagine a gigolo who impregnates women at will asking useless questions? Someone that abandoned his legally married wife and three innocent children including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated out of wedlock is forming pious on social media! Reno is not even worth our time I swear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ASAPFERG1: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
If obi built infrastructure when he was anambra governor, anambra people won't be dying by motor accidents on the east-West road because they want to come to tinubu built lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by WibusJaga: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2022

Nonsense challenge that should not be dignified with an answer.
Reno O'mockery should rather focus on his paymaster who has gone awol to Europe on a jamboree abi Medical Tourism. grin

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by MasterJayJay: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reno Mockery, the fugitive dey challenge person. Come to Nigeria and do the challenge. Mumu!!

Reno actually wanted to post that Tinubu combated floods in Lagos but he realized Nigerians will roast him.

Mumu that is campaigning for two candidates(Tinubu and Atiku) at the same time.

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by bender79: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
If obi built infrastructure when he was anambra governor, anambra people won't be dying by motor accidents on the east-West road because they want to come to tinubu built lagos
People are not dying by accident in Lagos abi? Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain anatomy urchins have perhaps it was placed inside out in the begining of life.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by PointZerom: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy

Welcome to Thifnubu's Lagos where flood is chasing the daed out of mortuary.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by 4teenblaq: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Shey people no dey get accident for Lagos state...

This is tinubu built Lagos. The first pics is Alimosho that gives APC the highest votes.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Jnkay: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
This frustrated soul is almost Obi's mate ooo!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Afamed: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na lie see below one the infrastructures Obi built when he was a Gov

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by PointZerom: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy

Thifnubu swallows Lagos money.
Flood swallows Lagos car. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Bluntguy: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
As he wrote on Obi he is sure of today's meal ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by FreeStuffsNG: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy I hope all those Governors in office today are seeing how posterity is being harsh to Pa Obi. It will teach them to be sensible enough to serve well.
Pa Obi never expected that some day his 8-year reign in office as Anambra Governor will be his Achilles heel.

He was so mediocre as a Governor that today he has nothing to refer to as standing enviable legacy of his 8-years. Under fair circumstances, Pa Obi should refund all the salaries he took for the 8 years because he did not serve creditably.

From APGA to PDP now to a mushroom party where he is doing heavily liftng of dead weight to no avail. smh.

check my signature for free stuffs!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Afamed: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
As he wrote on Obi he is sure of today's meal ticket.

Show us the infrastructures now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Peachy14: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why is this man so pain on anything concern Obi.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by PointZerom: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
cheesy I hope all those Governors in office today are seeing how posterity is being harsh to Pa Obi. It will teach them to be sensible enough to serve well.
Pa Obi never expected that some day his 8-year reign in office as Anambra Governor will be his Achilles heel.

He was so mediocre as a Governor that today he has nothing to refer to as standing enviable legacy of his 8-years. Under fair circumstances, Pa Obi should refund all the salaries he took for the 8 years because he did not serve creditably.

Shut up.
Show me one massive infrastructure by Thifnubu. Even with 50bil monthly IGR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

grin grin grin

Your "mumuness" is legendary.

Where is East-West road ode?

You can't be supporting Tinubu and be sane.

Tinubu ti lule already. Sink that into your pathetic dumb agbado skull.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by PointZerom: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Afamed:

Show us the infrastructures now

See am here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Always spewing trash as usual.

Obi's 8-year tenure was far better than the drug lord who had lots of resources at his disposal yet did not achieve anything tangible.

In his delusion, he now claims to have built Lagos from a jungle to a mega city grin. The worst part is that his followers share in the same delusion.

Obi is far better than Tinubu in this world and beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by ASAPFERG1: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Your "mumuness" is legendary.

Where is East-West road ode?

You can't be supporting Tinubu and be sane.

Tinubu ti lule already. Sink that into your pathetic dumb agbado skull.
anambra people die by motor accident just because they want to come to yorubaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by madapcmod: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Anu

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by madapcmod: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Always spewing trash as usual.

Obi's 8-year tenure was far better than the drug lord who had lots of resources at his disposal yet did not achieve anything tangible.

In his delusion, he now claims to have built Lagos from a jungle to a mega city grin. The worst part is that his followers share in the same delusion.

Obi is far better than Tinubu in this world and beyond.

Tell the mumu Agbado urchin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by mrvitalis(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol we showed him videos yesterday on erosion na
Today he has shifted to flooding

Oya here you go

https://twitter.com/jollynony/status/1578426802459926529?t=BPLqDDCix8F88K2yavS7OA&s=19
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
anambra people die by motor accident just because they want to come to yorubaland

grin

The last time I checked, Anambra has more population than Kwara and Osun states. How then are all Anambra people coming to Lagos?

You think Anambra people are like you riffraffs who deny Ogbomosho to claim Lagosians?

A classic example is El Baron dr Bourdillon who left Iragbiji and is claiming he "built" another man's land. When will you fo.ols be proud of your homeland? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built by RelevantUpdates: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1583443166484578305

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oam4j

Our Dear Reno Omokri,

Instead of Challenging Obidients in this Ill and unproductive manner;

Why Not Create Digital Solutions that will help Coordinate The Reasonable Obidients to Begin Taking Actions on The Manifesto of Peter Obi like We are already doing with The Thread link provided below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7394650/peter-obi-po-manifesto-peter#117757873

Isn't it Hightime You Stopped Shaking Tables, and start Repairing Nigeria Digitally Since You Claim To Understand Digitization ?

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Will Choose An Arrogant Man Like Babachir Lawal As Running Mate - Afegbua / Reno Omokri Again Caught Lying Against Peter Obi,nigerians React / Who Is To Blame If Power Goes Back To The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.