Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? (527 Views)

God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays / Omoyele Sowore Explains His Manifesto On Channels Tv,enugu Super Rally(pics) / Fela Durotoye Finally Releases His Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by Vulturereloaded: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Looking at the content of his pension law, does Tinubu look like someone who will inplement his manifesto?

Re: Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by Jennylove21(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Odd people of a kind
Re: Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by cherishmichael: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
That's his concern not mine.
Re: Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by Burruchaga71(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's only an animal would take Tinubu seriously.
Vote wisely!
Re: Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by harqinhola(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Can we be honest for a moment ? I read the APC Presidential manifesto and it's one of the most brillant and practical manifesto i've ever read. As much as i know that Tinubu's health has failed him ? this manifesto is awesome.
Re: Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by Vulturereloaded: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
harqinhola:
Can we be honest for a moment ? I read the APC Presidential manifesto and it's one of the most brillant and practical manifesto i've ever read. As much as i know that Tinubu's health has failed him ? this manifesto is awesome.

Buhari's manifesto was also awsome. But $1 is N750 today.

So gone are the days of awsome manifesto. Character is everything now.
Re: Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by Chigorkizz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Who manifesto help?

How did we get here in the first place? Were there no manifestos in the past!!!

How many have they fulfilled?

This election is all about character, competent and ability to perform.

2 Likes

Re: Does Tinubu's Character Match His Manifesto? by Abdu81: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Looking at the content of his pension law, does Tinubu look like someone who will inplement his manifesto?

Any body can write or ready anything,but tinubu is just decieving himself not Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of National Assets For Sale As FG Plans More To Pay Debts, Fund 2023 Budget / My Youtube Channel Had Been Hacked. Name And Profile Changed!- Aisha Yesufu / Gunshots As Thugs Attack Atiku’s Convoy In Maiduguri, 74 Hospitalised [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.