Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto (3830 Views)

Keyamo's Lies On Tinubu's Drug Case Exposed! / Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones / Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Bontafa: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
nnaetobi:
Apc to rescue us from apc

My brother e no shock you ?

nlfpmod ginger the swagger

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by doggedfighter(f): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Penguin2:

I think I now prefer him to Seun.

He follows up responses with questions.

Seun lets people escape with a lot of lies and incorrect facts.

Kayode is good.

Good is an understatement.

So proud of him .

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by madapcmod: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Penguin2:

I think I now prefer him to Seun.

He follows up responses with questions.

Seun lets people escape with a lot of lies and incorrect facts.

Kayode is good.

That Kayode is smarter than seun or seun has turned to politician.

Kayode is highly cerebral and smart. He made keyamo stammer while exposing his empty skull on national TV

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Hydroxide(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omo, the job is not easy for Keyamo at all. He just dey collect wotowoto in all interviews. He is trying really hard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by madapcmod: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
See how this shameless liar got bursted and he shifted to when their budget started.

So what budget did you operate till you made your budget?

Bastard devilish APC liars, he kept lieing and be claiming we should fact check, when Kayode has already caught you lieing

Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Dmano: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
What I didn't understand was the issue of fact check when who interview you had already done that ,was he asking goats to fact check another things for him, my brother I can understand to get money is not easy but you mustn't get at the expense of people blood, you are not going to take anything away from this world, please accept Jesus my dear SAN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by NuruDiddy: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
Tinubu was campaigning for Buhari with passion thinking Buhari is as competent as himself
Competent kiI u there

7 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by DSC7: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
Tinubu was campaigning for Buhari with passion thinking Buhari is as competent as himself

Are you demarketing Buhari who said he will be at the forefront of Tinubu's campaign? shocked shocked....

Have you forgotten that you have to also defend Buhari before you can market Tinubu?

7 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Bontafa: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
DSC7:

Are you demarketing Buhari who said he will be at the forefront of Tinubu's campaign? shocked shocked....

Have you forgotten that you have to also defend Buhari before you can market Tinubu?

Na only express them dey think.

Their road no get zebra crossing

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by nnewsnjobs: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Make Festus Keyamo no send people to go welay the guy for road when he closed from work for taking him to the cleaners during the interview. LoL

The guy came with fact and figure, then he took Festus by surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by rolams(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I watched d godamn video thrice and I hv come to realize that it's only a stupid entity that could come on air to defend all about dis govt and party

I dey tell you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Passionate888: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thinkam:

Yaruba, is this how you want to win election. By demarketing Buhari, I laugh.

Atiku is coming
Him never still cum since 2019?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by taretoofine(m): 3:40am On Oct 22, 2022
No foundation can be built on lies..
Everytime dey rush to fault Peter Obi
Without removing the log of wood in their eyes

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Racoon(m): 4:24am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Hehehe! Same Buhari that said he will be @ the forefront of campaigning for Tinubu? So the slogan now is to extrapolate Bubu's catastrophic failures to Tinubu’s competency? You missed it man.

"Muhammadu Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo, and Bola Tinubu represent a triumvirate. They reinforce, reflect, and inflect each other. Both Tinubu and Osinbajo have been important props to Buhari’s ongoing disastrous regime of ungovernance. Without them, Buhari won’t be president. 

They also helped plant, grow, and fertilize Buhari’s autocracy and monstrous incompetence every damn step of the way. In other words, Buhari, Osinbajo, and Tinubu are tarred with the same brush.

People who are picking favorites among these monsters of deceit and fraud are not only clueless, they are also enablers of Nigeria’s progressive descent to the nadir of hopelessness."

"Tinubu, Osinbajo, Buhari: A Troika of Treacherous Villains"
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/01/tinubu-osinbajo-buhari-troika-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Racoon(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2022
You can never defend APC or Tinubu without looking or sounding stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by anonimi: 4:52am On Oct 22, 2022
Jostoman:
Senior advocate of nonsense, keyamo has inherited lie from lying Muhammed. There is no how you will defend APC without looking stupid.

Senior Advocate of Nonsense (SAN) indeed. I like that, boss.
It reminds me how LASU students had a placard saying that- Being a SAN does not mean that you are sanE - while protesting against his nonsensical hike in fees.

Since 1999, it is clear that the A-looter Poverty Congress, APC people have no interest in the wellbeing of the masses. They have only been smarter in the use of lies and propaganda to cover their own failures and make their fellow rogues in PDP look like the worst demons. Is it not time for us all to wake up to the shenanigans of the APC failures? Abi our juju never do ni

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government. Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by anonimi: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:

Are you ignorant of the saying that- Birds of a feather flock together?
ThiefNuibu is just as incompetent and a looter as the Buhari that he made president eight years ago.

I think that you are confusing talking with performance. That someone can say things that sound sensible doesn’t mean that they are actually doing something that is sensible, or that they have done sensible things in the past. Do you get that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by anonimi: 5:04am On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I watched d godamn video thrice and I hv come to realize that it's only a stupid entity that could come on air to defend all about dis govt and party

APC failures are too glaring, even a blind man can see them, walahi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by phemmyfour: 5:07am On Oct 22, 2022
You cannot defend Tinubu and not sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Abdu81: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:

This are the tinubu's competence

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by kingjis: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Omoh I don laugh enter bathroom.

I am sure Festus Keyamo pee on himself this night trying to defend Tinubu Manifesto.

See how he was caught red handed .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c15eISrqZI

Only idiots will support apc and their foolish old hag candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Richy4(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Welcome to technology era when internet/ videos doesn't forget.. Archives very real..

who would have known that those statements made over 7yrs ago will come back to bite them in the Ass...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Doyou2019: 5:37am On Oct 22, 2022
Jostoman:
very smart guy

I just need Festus or any other one of the APC 's ragtag campaign team to come face Sandra Ezekwesili on Nigeriainfofm99.3. Just an hour with that superb journalist, and all their lies will be laid bare for the world to see.

Tinubu, please come to radio. We just wan check something grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by SouthSouth1914: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2022
All I can hear from Keyamo is “Our Budget”, our budget. Kudos to this presenter, continue exposing this government for the constant and unrepentant lies.

Lie Mohammed, your turn go reach soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Advocate500: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Keyamo thought he was discussing with Ruben Abatti where everything he says become a fact,he will think twice before coming on air next time.

Imagine saying they came when production have dropped to 700 per barrel daily.he just came with this dimension to all the lies they have been telling about oil.if only our journalism have been like this over the years, nobody will take this country for a ride.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Mrkumareze(m): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2022
Even Allah can not defend APC's government .

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by odduduwa: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Thinkam:

Yaruba, is this how you want to win election. By demarketing Buhari, I laugh.

Atiku is coming
my brother you are very smart , that's their new pattern , they want to remove tinubu from APC Bihari

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by somtochukwu853: 6:32am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by saintkel(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
what trash is dis?
Re: Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto by Great2017: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Competence without transparency and accountability. What kind of competence is that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Expect This From Jonathan. / Yar'adua Unveils Re-branding Nigeria Logo, Slogan Tomorrow / Edo State Governor's Wife Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.