Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (25629 Views)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Man Shot Dead In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped At Cemetery. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Tegabadguy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by pacespot(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Southie again shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by SenatePresdo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kdon2:

Imagine! Common sense is not common after all.

You should have snubbed that guy, he was looking for cheap attention, and you failed for it.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by mysticwarrior(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tmksouth what do you have to say about this?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by BATified2023: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
kilode ,why are they killing ibos here and there..

dem dey do pass themselves

Maybe e thinks South Africa is no man’s country

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Abdul05: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
BATified2023:
dem dey do pass themselves

Maybe e thinks South Africa is no man’s country

grin grin grin thank bro

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by waterpouroverfl: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Starzo:

Yes everybody is jealous of you. From Dubai to Malaysia to Singapore to Indonesia to south Africa to Ghana and even within nigeria, everybody is 'jealous' of you.

Continue basking in the glory of your foolery

You guys are lousy jokes

Caller of different country

Now let's put it this way

Since you want to feel fly

On Malaysia, Indonesia I can some few say are caught on drugs but they were still finding money

Dubai, and the rest we haven't had any report, except your tribe on case of cultism. Of all you do, money you no find Na cult you export to all those countries and death and coded drug selling

Now hater like you do you caught them on drugs that's why you decided to kill them just like your counterparts Ghana, south African.

But hate against successful people. Or can afford you and your African counterparts afford to buy a drug they sell .

So no one engaged in drug around African, so I ask again why are you jealous and hateful

And feel they are the causes of your miserable condition
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Donmobi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
The evils south africans perpetrate against their very own...
God help them sad
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by tyinfinity: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
What Yoruba tolerate in Lagos South Africans can not tolerate it
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
It is not new, even naigerians shoot other naigerians dead in South Africa. The only reason this one made the news is because he was married to this ugilee white woman.

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Backpedal: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
YorubarLord:
Na their stupid attitude towards their host wherever they go they cause mk dem dey break their head all the time and rather than change their useless behavior na to dey beat chest like gorilla dem sabi
"Host"
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Desusi: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
God1000:
Sad, South Africans hate nigerians with passion, I don't know why
There are cleat possibilities for this-
1,Nigerian do collect their girl friend or their wives.
2They are lazy and would not
want to work,Nigerians can do anything to make money and enjoy luxurious lives which may anger their hosts.
3,Then their issues of xenophobia beyond racism is something to ponder about
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
kilode ,why are they killing ibos here and there..

I don't know o. They're very hard working law abiding people who never riddle their host society with crime. Why would people don't like them... I think it's jealousy.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Enimin: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Starzo: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

Caller of different country

Now let's put it this way

Since you want to feel fly

On Malaysia, Indonesia I can some few say are caught on drugs but they were still finding money

Dubai, and the rest we haven't had any report, except your tribe on case of cultism. Of all you do, money you no find Na cult you export to all those countries and death and coded drug selling

Now hater like you do you caught them on drugs that's why you decided to kill them just like your counterparts Ghana, south African.

But hate against successful people. Or can afford you and your African counterparts afford to buy a drug they sell .

So no one engaged in drug around African, so I ask again why are you jealous and hateful

And feel they are the causes of your miserable condition
I can't understand the jagon you wrote up there

Simple English is too difficult for you. Na only how to rant mumu rant una sabi

Maybe spend more time on meaningful ways to communicate and cohabitate with people rather than chest beating while displaying full ignorance

People like you are a curse to your tribe
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kasssandra:

Could just be simple crime. SA has a violent crime issue.

If you read their media, you will see news reports of their people being killed on a day to day basis...whites, blacks, coloroued, etc...expecting other Africans and foreigners to be safe is asking too much.

I'm not in any way in doubt of what you have written but can you direct me to their popular new website just as we have nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by VEHINTOLAR: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
God1000:
Sad, South Africans hate nigerians with passion, I don't know why

South Africans don't hate Nigerians ! The truth is that Igbo are not likeable people;they are rude,aggressive,showy, criminal minded,toxic and like running their dirty faecal oha eating mouth too much ! If you're Igbo,don't make the mistake of thinking it is only the south Africans that don't want you guys in their country. Trust me,a whole lot of other people,from Ghana to Malaysia,India to Singapore,Liberia to UK and even here in Nigeria,don't want Igbo people around them !

I personally can't stand Igbo people. They are too criminal minded for my liking and their toxic,acidic nature is quite nauseating !
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Domino18: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, RIP to him. South Africa and xenophobia is like bread and butter. Their urchin level is worse than the entire.

You are not Igbo. You agent of disunity. We are not deceived.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Ijb11: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by waterpouroverfl: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Starzo:

I can't understand the jagon you wrote up there

Simple English is too difficult for you. Na only how to rant mumu rant una sabi

Maybe spend more time on meaningful ways to communicate and cohabitate with people rather than chest beating while displaying full ignorance

People like you are a curse to your tribe

Am a blessing to my tribe

As for what I wrote, you can't deny the truth that's why you run from it

Oluku
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Softmirror: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

I don't know o. They're very hard working law abiding people who never riddle their host society with crime. Why would people don't like them... I think it's jealousy.

JEALOUSY? undecided undecided

VEHINTOLAR:

South Africans don't hate Nigerians ! The truth is that Igbo are not likeable people;they are rude,aggressive,showy, criminal minded,toxic and like running their dirty faecal oha eating mouth too much ! If you're Igbo,don't make the mistake of thinking it is only the south Africans that don't want you guys in their country. Trust me,a whole lot of other people,from Ghana to Malaysia,India to Singapore,Liberia to UK and even here in Nigeria,don't want Igbo people around them !

I personally can't stand Igbo people. They are too criminal minded for my liking and their toxic,acidic nature is quite nauseating !
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa by Pat081: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, RIP to him. South Africa and xenophobia are like bread and butter. Their urchin level is worse than the entire Yorubaland.
you are mad and mad people like you like your comment useless being

Man Who Stole Eight Live Turkeys Arrested In Iju/Agege (Photos) / Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State