Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State (25641 Views)

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by GisterBlogger: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
A peacemaker, identified simply as Christian, has been stabbed to death in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, while trying to settle a quarrel over N200 bottle of beer between a beer parlour operator, Temitope Adedayo, and a customer, Taiwo Olatokunbo.

Twenty-three-year-old Olatokunbo allegedly stabbed Christian to death during the quarrel.

The suspect was said to have been arrested by operatives of the Ogun State Police Command.

Olatokunbo reportedly went to the beer parlour on Ijagun Road, Ijebu Ode, on Saturday, and ordered for a bottle of beer, but refused to pay.

Olatokunbo’s refusal to pay was said to have led to an argument with the beer parlour operator.

Christian had wanted to settle the matter.

The intervention reportedly infuriated Olatokunbo, who allegedly broke a bottle and stabbed Christian.

The victim was rushed to the Ijebu Ode General Hospital, where he died.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-trying-separate-fight-stabbed-death-ogun-state

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by GisterBlogger: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
cool

See his photos >>> HERE
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Olalan(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Quite unfortunate....... When settling disputes one should be very conscious of not getting hurt

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2018
. "The intervention reportedly infuriated Olatokunbo, who allegedly broke a bottle and stabbed Christian."

This na one of the reasons wey make me no dey put mouth when people dey quarrel.

Most times, it's better to mind your own business.

RIP Christian.

15 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by emmie14: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2018
And some of his body parts missing

10 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by nepapole(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2018
This is why i prefer to watch the fight instead of forming "good guy"
Now the innocent guy has been wasted.
cry cry

19 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Fierce11: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2018
I wonder why people like forming captain america by tampering with fights.. Stab them well.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Nbote(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Separating a fight is risky, separating a fight over drinks is riskier...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by dadebayo1(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Peace.... grin too bad...
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by NinaArsenal(f): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
That's why it's good to mind your business. RIP
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Jestin: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
The man did not study separation techniques well enough.

9 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by dbynonetwork: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2018
K
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Sirheny007(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by cuboha: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
double wahala for dead body
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by inoki247: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
why seprates a fight when I have a camera to record a live wrestlemania... daz y I love myself even if a chicken is fighting na to go look for a nail to make d fight sweet

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
This is why minding your own business is key
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by ossaisly(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
My mum once told me never to separate fight

10 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Meekdon: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
GisterBlogger:
cool

See his photos >>> HERE

why guy
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
For those that remain if you see Yorubas fighting , best's to give a knife to each of them .

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Gkemz: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
He killed himself. Why did he involve himself in a fierce fight that didn't concern him. Peacemakers are the ones who collect missing blows.

If he had minded his business and walked away, this wouldn't have happened. Well, RIP to him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Emperorempower(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Trip
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by dbynonetwork: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
HQ of skull mining operation..

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by sirusX(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Mind your business is now the new levelz

1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2018
oh
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by pyman11(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2018
This is so unfortunate.....a lesson to us all....RIP to christian....Good Samaritan
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by 989900: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2018
lipsrsealed

All 2018 . . . All 2019 . . . And forevermore.

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by officialJP(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2018
I love two fighting I don't get close i watch if they are hungry they won't fight grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Tonimordred(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Jestin:
The man did not study separation techniques well enough.
seperating techniques
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by dbynonetwork: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
OGUN state is HQ of sksull mining operation..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa / Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) / Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.