Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing (642 Views)

While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Elbinawi: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2022
A prominent Activist from Kano State sent me this statistics of the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) according to States and Region.

I know this his message is indirectly linked to next year's presidential election. Clearly the South West dominated the IGR table by a wide margin. The North West, the region with the highest number of votes is nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately we have lots of gullible Idiots in the North West. When Dangote, the richest Black man in the world, wanted to establish the biggest Refinery in Nigeria, he foolishly took it to a non-oil producing state, Lagos state instead of his Kano State.

From another dimension, when Osinbajo became the Vice President of Nigeria, he invited his Yoruba tribesmen who are from his RCCG church and empowered them. Conversely, when Buhari became President, he genocidal massacred more than one thousand innocent Shia civilians in Zaria, the overwhelming majority of them Northerners.

Addendum:

While the Yorubas of the South West, the most tolerant region in Nigeria religion-wise, the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime brainwashed the gullible Wahhabis and Sunni extremists in Northern Nigeria that the way to progress and development of the North is to eliminate all the Shia Muslims in the North. This is despite the fact that Shia Muslims dominate Madina and the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia. It is a fact of history that the Northern barbarians publicly celebrated the Saudi-funded #ShiaGenocide in Nigeria. Hundreds of women, children and infants were brutally slaughtered by the Buhari gang like chicken.

I recently wrote an article on the need for Northern Nigeria to wake up from it deep slumber. I stand by that article. It always pained my heart that my region is the most backward region in the whole world in all indices of progress and development. Very painful!!!

Please share this post with your Northern Friends and Associates! Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 5:07am On Oct 22, 2022
It's a complete waste of time trying to create fight between North and West... We have a strong alliance that dates back pre independence

5 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by KingOfTheDamned: 5:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:
It's a complete waste of time trying to create fight between North and West... We have a strong alliance that dates back pre independence

Shut up ... Always typing rubbish ...
Weak beta male always trying to seek a friend on this faceless forum..

Have some shame and self-respect . The raw truth is no one likes Yorubas ... Not us in Edo state or anywhere else in Niger Delta ..

Yorubas ar ehated because you guys are wicked and tribalsitic. Anytime I come across one of you here in Edo I treat them like dirt. You lot are wicked evil untrustworthy and manipulative . We all know how Tinubu led the campaign of insults and curses against my brother GEJ. He said we Niger Delta youths are drunkards. All the oil company jobs at eheld by Yoruba ... You steal out jobs and opportunities then come like batsrarss pretending to be friends.

Even the Northerners don't like you yorubas ... No one likes your tribe so cry more grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by chrisxxx(m): 5:16am On Oct 22, 2022
Dangote wouldn't site such a huge investment in area it could be blown up with a shout of praise to a 'God' or in an area that is volatile otherwise one of the Niger Delta states would have been the best.

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Have some shame and self-respect . The raw truth is no one likes Yorubas ... Not us in Edo state or anywhere else in Niger Delta ..

Yorubas ar ehated because you guys are wicked and tribalsitic. Anytime I come across one of you here in Edo I treat them like dirt. You lot are wicked evil untrustworthy and manipulative . We all know how Tinubu led the campaign of insults and curses against my brother GEJ. He said we Niger Delta youths are drunkards. All the oil company jobs at eheld by Yoruba ... You steal out jobs and opportunities then come like batsrarss pretending to be friends.

Even the Northerners don't like you yorubas ... No one likes your tribe so cry more grin

What if I told you I didn't read your trash of a comment

Isn't it foolishness that prompt an idiot to continue qouting someone snubbing him since forever... Take a damn look at your own post history and see how silly it looks with you running and chasing my comment about

3 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by KingOfTheDamned: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

What if I told you I didn't read you trash of a comment

Isn't it foolishness that prompt an idiot to continue qouting someone snubbing him since forever

You are stupid bruv. a stupid idiot at that, who doesn't know his age. You should see the pathetic picture you paint of yourself daily ..it's a tragedy

5 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Zionmdde: 5:24am On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Sharrap there
If u don't like yorubas, personalize it. Don't think every other person reasons as foolish as you do

3 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Zionmdde: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:
Strong alliance indeed. Keep giving yourself fake hopes. The north is already dealing generously with the alliance

2 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 5:26am On Oct 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You are stupid bruv. a stupid idiot at that, who doesn't know his age. You should see the pathetic picture you paint of yourself daily ..it's a tragedy

Is that all?!...

can you now move on with your pettiness because I don't have time for toxic iredeemable character this new lovely Saturday morning

3 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Zionmdde:

Strong alliance indeed. Keep giving yourself fake hopes. The north is already dealing generously with the alliance

February is almost here, you would understand what alliance means when votes start trooping in from NorthEast

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Zionmdde: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

February is almost here, you would understand what alliance means when votes start trooping in from NorthEast
Trooping ko raining Ni
Yoruba should vote for yoruba while the same yoruba will be thinking Hausas will vote for them. Anyway I am yet to see any northerner who wants to vote for tinubu. Unless dollars will rain that day

4 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Zionmdde:

Trooping ko raining Ni
Yoruba should vote for yoruba while the same yoruba will be thinking Hausas will vote for them. Anyway I am yet to see any northerner who wants to vote for tinubu. Unless dollars will rain that day

Kanuris of NorthEast are voting Tinubu/Shetima, not all Northerners are Hausa or Fulani

And yes Dollars would rain and APC is buying every available votes

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Iamziggy: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2022
All I can see here is just the hate for North and Muslims... Get something better to do and don't die of heartache bro
Elbinawi:
A prominent Activist from Kano State sent me this statistics of the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) according to States and Region.

I know this his message is indirectly linked to next year's presidential election. Clearly the South West dominated the IGR table by a wide margin. The North West, the region with the highest number of votes is nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately we have lots of gullible Idiots in the North West. When Dangote, the richest Black man in the world, wanted to establish the biggest Refinery in Nigeria, he foolishly took it to a non-oil producing state, Lagos state instead of his Kano State.

From another dimension, when Osinbajo became the Vice President of Nigeria, he invited his Yoruba tribesmen who are from his RCCG church and empowered them. Conversely, when Buhari became President, he genocidal massacred more than one thousand innocent Shia civilians in Zaria, the overwhelming majority of them Northerners.

Addendum:

While the Yorubas of the South West, the most tolerant region in Nigeria religion-wise, the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime brainwashed the gullible Wahhabis and Sunni extremists in Northern Nigeria that the way to progress and development of the North is to eliminate all the Shia Muslims in the North. This is despite the fact that Shia Muslims dominate Madina and the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia. It is a fact of history that the Northern barbarians publicly celebrated the Saudi-funded #ShiaGenocide in Nigeria. Hundreds of women, children and infants were brutally slaughtered by the Buhari gang like chicken.

I recently wrote an article on the need for Northern Nigeria to wake up from it deep slumber. I stand by that article. It always pained my heart that my region is the most backward region in the whole world in all indices of progress and development. Very painful!!!

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Zionmdde: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

Kanuris of NorthEast are voting Tinubu/Shetima, not all Northerners are Hausa or Fulani

And yes Dollars would rain and APC is buying every available votes
OK only kanuris that's more realistic
I just hope you will be in ph or edo to buy votes
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by OfficialAPCNig: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:
Alliance ko

We shall test that strong alliance in February. You can't betray your brother (GEJ) and expects outsiders to trust you.

Tinubu is a kingmaker. He should make himself king

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Alliance ko

We shall test that strong alliance in February. You can't betray your brother (GEJ) and expects outsiders to trust you.

Tinubu is a kingmaker. He should make himself king

He is making himself the next president before your very own eyes

And for the records, Jonadaftt was not betrayed by Tinubu, as Tinubu was part of people that helped him to power on the agreement of single 4 years term, and power returning to North, which Ibos misled him to deny

Also same Jonadaftt took Tinubu to CCB on frivolous charges that he owned a foreign Account yet Tinubu won the case.

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by OfficialAPCNig: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

If you have ever stepped out of your brown roof, you'll understand that a typical northern doesn't like Tinubu.

Urchins are delusional. They believe Tinubu will win SW but Atiku and Obi will not win their regions.

Yorubas that hate travelling will understand after the election why Igbos spread themselves across all parts of the country despite having the lowest number of vulnerable households in the country

Without building political alliance with regional political elites, the SW and North can never win an election because they dont have the grassroot spread.

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by saintkel(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

And for the records, Jonadaftt was not betrayed by Tinubu, as Tinubu was part of people that helped him to power on the agreement of single 4 years term, and power returning to North, which Ibos misled him to deny

Also same Jonadaftt took Tinubu to CCB on frivolous charges that he owned a foreign Account yet Tinubu won the case.

must u guys always drag Igbos?....nawa o
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by OfficialAPCNig: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

Not even in a thousand years. We are not talking of agbado farming.

Moh247:

What did your thief do when Buhari reneged on a his single term promise.

Moh247:

On technical ground, not on the merit of the case, just like Nnamdi Kanu won on technicality not because he is innocent of all the charges brought against him.

Remove technicality, both Tinubu and Nnamdi Kanu will be jailed.
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

If you have ever stepped out of your brown roof, you'll understand that a typical northern doesn't like Tinubu.

Urchins are delusional. They believe Tinubu will win SW but Atiku and Obi will not win their regions.

Yorubas that hate travelling will understand after the election why Igbos spread themselves across all parts of the country despite having the lowest number of vulnerable households in the country

Without building political alliance with regional political elites, the SW and North can never win an election because they dont have the grassroot spread.

Why am I even engaging you, when in your prejudice and assumptions you have said I don't travel, I am an urchin and equally delusional

Well to burst your bubble, I am partly northerner and I travel often..

Voter registration data is available and NorthWest, North East and SouthWest top the list and not some 5% region

Soon una eye go clear

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Phillipson02: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Don't mind those subhi
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2022
saintkel:
must u guys always drag Igbos?....nawa o

No vex... I was only making a reference and not dragging ibos
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by OfficialAPCNig: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

Why am I even engaging you, when in your prejudice and assumptions you have said I don't travel, I am an urchin and equally delusional

Voter registration data is available and NorthWest, North East and SouthWest top the list and not some 5% region
Partly Northern indeed.

A Yoruba Illorin Moslem claiming to be a Northern. Go to Kano villages, I can give you names and ask about Atiku, Obi and Tinubu and they will you tell you tge hear about Atiku and Obi more than your thief.

Remove Lagos, SE has 1 million more registered voters than SW. Add Igbos in the North, SW, SS and MB you'll understand who truly has the largest number of registered voters in the South.

It's for this reason, anyone Igbos support wins the South in every election since 1999.

To burst your bubble, Anambra vote has always cancel marginal wins from the entire SW. For example, Buhari won the whole SW with 500k in 2015 while GEJ won Anambra with 640k votes

In 2019, Buhari won SW with 260k votes while Atiku won Anambra with 491k votes

grin
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by gozmok1(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by gozmok1(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

What if I told you I didn't read your trash of a comment

Isn't it foolishness that prompt an idiot to continue qouting someone snubbing him since forever... Take a damn look at your own post history and see how silly it looks with you running and chasing my comment about

average Y0l0ba Head slamerz irritates me in everything they do.

may
all fake Muzlems FROM Y0l0ba land fail inshallah

may they fail
with their dead wood emilokan that piss on his self ��

my name is Mr VAWULENCELEMCE
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Burruchaga71(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nigeria is not one and can never be one.
Know this and know peace!!!
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Larryton(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Elbinawi:

Addendum:

#ElbinawiTweets

North and West are too awaken for your message of discord, It will not work, together we stand to defeat out common enemy ( LP and PDP)
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by MissLeslie(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
chrisxxx:
Dangote wouldn't site such a huge investment in area it could be blown up with a shout of praise to a 'God' or in an area that is volatile otherwise one of the Niger Delta states would have been the best.

The fear of militant will not allow him

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Afamed: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Moh247:

Soon una eye go clear

Ignore them, election is just few months ahead
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Afamed: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Beware of the IPOB agents here, masquerading as South Westerners.. One of the them is the Op above

(1) (Reply)

1 DOLLAR NOW #760 / Why Call For Simon Ekpa Arrest And At The Same Time Agitate For Nnamdi KANU Rele / Cross-river Obidients Turn LP Campaign Rally To Carnival (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.