Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers (6772 Views)

What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / Internet Advert Brokerage Firm / The Best Brokerage Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Edujoy
How comes your chart shown above has positive profits for both Take Profit and Stop loss?

Normally, takeprofit gives positive figure in the profit/loss column, while stoploss gives negative figure in the profit/loss column.

Explain.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
jamace:

@Edujoy
How comes your chart shown above has positive profits for both Take Profit and Stop loss?

Normally, takeprofit gives positive figure in the profit/loss column, while stoploss gives negative figure in the profit/loss column.

Explain.

Thats trailing stop, hope u know what it means or should I also explain that?
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by jamace(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thats trailing stop, hope u know what it means or should I also explain that?
That is to say, you manually close losing trades, you don't trade with Stop Loss order, eh?
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
jamace:

That is to say, you manually close losing trades, you don't trade with Stop Loss order, eh?

Yes I am a full time trader, My PC is always ON to activate my trailing stop orders
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
Secondly, I programmed my system into a signal generator so I know when anything is happening at any time, I exit when I have conflicting signals on my analysis so my losses are very insignificant
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2011
jamace:

Any further questions jamace?
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2011
@ Jamace, Are you a full time forex trader?
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2011
Please guys beware of BIAS motivated Broker rankings online, do your own checks properly. If any broker claims to be registered with any regulatory body, check them out with the body they claim to be regulated under

happy pips
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2011
Is there any full time FX trader here?

Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by keni: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2011
jamace:

@Edujoy

Explain.

Hi Jamace in addition to EJ's explanation, if you lock in profit (i.e move your stop loss below or above your entry point as the case maybe) if price comes back to hit your SL your statement will show red but trade will still be in profit
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by jamace(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^Alright Keni. Thanks for the additional explanation.

@ Jamace, Are you a full time forex trader?

Not yet. Still in the undergraduate level. grin grin
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2011
ok
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2011
I am glad I didnt mention any broker's name, but the bubble is beginning to burst,
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by princeokek: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
Prof Edu,how far?how can we talk?i need some info from you,na Bigben dey talk,
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
princeokek:

Prof Edu,how far?how can we talk?i need some info from you,na Bigben dey talk,

Call me
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2011
When you loss in forex trading, you loss to sharks, who are waiting for you to make a mistake, that is why You should understand the forex market before you venture into it.

More sharks in the forex market, than any other business I know.

Don't be scared, just be smart
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
I need to trade a bigger margin
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by keni: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
edujoy:

I need to trade a bigger margin
Why Edu?
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by daik(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2011
how reliable is Alpari Nigeria? thanks
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by deloon(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
angry Mtcheew!
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2011
keni:

Why Edu?

Everybody wants to go higher in life, including me (I need to trade a $100,000 account  shocked)

daik:

how reliable is Alpari Nigeria? thanks

I have an account with them, I think they checkout quite well:just a little slow with payments/withdrawals
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by daik(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2011
Thanks Edu.
I want to open an acct with them
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
daik:

Thanks Edu.
I want to open an acct with them

ok
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by influenc12(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
i'm interested in this investment vehicles as a starter, but u guys sound as if Forex is a dead trap!
I'm into MLM and its reaping dividends, but if anyone has good info to recruit a protegee like me its fine!
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2011
influenc12:

i'm interested in this investment vehicles as a starter, but u guys sound as if Forex is a dead trap!
I'm into MLM and its reaping dividends, but if anyone has good info to recruit a protegee like me its fine!

Mhhh
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
FOREX CASH MACHINE, NOT FOR EVERYBODY
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by okeyz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
HI EDUJOY

please is FXDD A GOOD BROKER ? I INTEND TO OPEN A N ACCOUNT WITH THEM, I WAS WITH LITEFOREX UNTIL THEY EMPTIED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEIR FREEZING PLATFORM

PLEASE JUST LIST 4 OR 5 BROKERS YOU KNOW ARE GOOD AND DON'T INDULGE IN SHARP PRACTICES WHEN ONE IS EXECUTING A TRADE.

THANKS
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by btuneri: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2011
Forex Market is the most profitable market in the world today if you know how
to play your game. All you need is a simple and straight forward strategy like
PRICE ACTION COMBINED WITH RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT.
If you know these very well you are good to go in FX market.
For more detail about these you can reach through my mail

Regard.
Ismail
btuneri@gmail.com
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by bily(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
most brokers are ok as long as you get your money when you make withdrawals.
a good trader is a good trader regardless of which broker the trader is using.
in my years of experience i have discovered that traders usually give excuses for their greed and lack of money management n discipline, and d easiest target for traders to blame for thier own personal shortcommings are the brokers.
mr edujoy, u nid to fine tune your moneymanagement rules. a 61% dd is too large.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2011
FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGER
www.famsfx.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Business N500,000 Can Start And Succeed. / Food Bussiness / Business Startup Ideas In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.