Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. (1279 Views)

Sdp (magnus Ngei Abe) Cruizing To Victory In Rivers / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Supporters Of Senator Magnus Abe Storm New Rivers State APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
The decision of who will govern Rivers State is in the hands of Rivers people, It is not in the hand of any political party.

Any political party that wants to govern Our State must listen to Rivers people, because it is Rivers people that will take the decision as to who will govern them, and you’re the Rivers People!

I have said this from day one, and I will continue to say it to the end: My own name is Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, I WILL BE ON THAT BALLOT….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
More pictures

Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nwibii:
The decision of who will govern Rivers State is in the hands of Rivers people, It is not in the hand of any political party.

Any political party that wants to govern Our State must listen to Rivers people, because it is Rivers people that will take the decision as to who will govern them, and you’re the Rivers People!

I have said this from day one, and I will continue to say it to the end: My own name is Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, I WILL BE ON THAT BALLOT….
that last pic, what part of Rivers is that?
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
I really wished Magnus or Tonye cole could win this election but alas, PDP will still triumph
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
My very good friend and brother his H.E Wike will handover on may 29th 2023 to my own very self Senator Magnus Ngei Abe.

Today 21st October 2022, H.E Wike has 141 days to be in office and tomorrow Sunday 22nd October 2022, H.E Wike is left with 140 days to handover to me Senator Magnus Ngei Abe.

I'm not saying I have the power to win but God has made it that way that I'll succeed Wike.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
I really wished Magnus or Tonye cole could win this election but alas, PDP will still triumph

Is that what you think? We are tired of the emperor and Rivers State will decide 2023.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
that last pic, what part of Rivers is that?

The ajegunle of Rivers State
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nwibii:

Is that what you think? We are tired of the emperor and Rivers State will decide 2023.
Let me tell u this.

Kalabari will most likely vote Tonye cole, Ogoni will vote Magnus.

Ikwerre in their numbers will vote PDP, because Wike tyranny is only against other people, he has always helped his own people so they wont leave him, and u know the local govt that produces massive votes na.

If Magnus, Tonye cole, Tonye Princewill and Dumo Lulu briggs had all remained in APC, it would have been tough for SIM.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nwibii:

The ajegunle of Rivers State
That doesnt look like diobu na.

There is a reason i am asking, that picture with people on the street
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by cremedelacreme: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
I pray he wins. 90% of his supporters are his Ogoni brothers and sisters. Saw the mammoth supporters this morning at CIWA Aba road. Wike trying to impose Sim Fubara on Rivers people might not work this time around.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:
I pray he wins. 90% of his supporters are his Ogoni brothers and sisters. Saw the mammoth supporters this morning at CIWA Aba road. Wike trying to impose Sim Fubara on Rivers people might not work this time around.
It will work.

Magnus will win Ogoni and PDP will come second

Tonye cole will win Kalabari and PDP will come second while Accord comes third and SDP comes fourth.

Thats all, guess who will win the rest part of Rivers state? its PDP ofcos.

I wish tonye cole could just step down and support Magnus
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Let me tell u this.

Kalabari will most likely vote Tonye cole, Ogoni will vote Magnus.

Ikwerre in their numbers will vote PDP, because Wike tyranny is only against other people, he has always helped his own people so they wont leave him, and u know the local govt that produces massive votes na.

If Magnus, Tonye cole, Tonye Princewill and Dumo Lulu briggs had all remained in APC, it would have been tough for SIM.

You have a point there but not all Ikwerres are happy with Wike.

Secondly, the recent concluded CVR dropped Obio-kpor and portharcourt from the list with highest number of votes.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Sure there will be no Wike again for third and fourth tenure through proxy (SIM)
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
That doesnt look like diobu na.

There is a reason i am asking, that picture with people on the street

Aba road
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Curious345: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Fubara is what tribe
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
It will work.

Tonye cole will win Kalabari and PDP will come second while Accord comes third and SDP comes fourth.

An ijaw man should step down to support Tinubu puppet and slavve.you are high.so that the corruptt theivenubu will rule rivers by proxy.do you think they are fearfull cowords like you afonjas.
I don't know why you cowords are slavves to that old corruptt pigg that poo,shitt and vomit on himself.
Is ijaws turn to rule rivers,I'm beginning to dislike wike but the truth is sim we win if not tonye will.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by cremedelacreme: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
It will work.

Exactly bro but I doubt if Tonye Cole will win the 3 Kalabari LGA. Most Kalabari people I know don't really see him as one of them. Magnus will sweep Khana, Gokana, Tai, Eleme and most likely Andoni LGAs while SIM will come second in these places. Phalga/Obio Akpor voting bloc will definitely hand him victory. I pray the best man wins.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Curious345:

Fubara is what tribe
All the candidate are ijaws except Magnus who is ogoni
Magus wants to win rivers for the sick,corruptt Tinubu.so he can pocket rivers like how he enslave his own tribe and race.
Magnus will fail anyways,even sowore has a better chance to win presidency than Magnus to be rivers governor.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Exactly bro but I doubt if Tonye Cole will win the 3 Kalabari LGA. Most Kalabari people I know don't really see him as one of them. Magnus will sweep Khana, Gokana, Tai, Eleme and most likely Andoni LGAs while SIM will come second in these places. Phalga/Obio Akpor voting bloc will definitely hand him victory. I pray the best man wins.
Lolz, he will win the three Klabari LGA's without much problem.

Btw, Magnus will not win Andoni
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

An ijaw man should step down to support Tinubu puppet and slavve.you are high.so that the corruptt theivenubu will rule rivers by proxy.do you think they are fearfull cowords like you afonjas.
I don't know why you cowords are slavves to that old corruptt pigg that poo,shitt and vomit on himself.
Is ijaws turn to rule rivers,I'm beginning to dislike wike but the truth is sim we win if not tonye will.
You think people do Ijaw in Rivers State?
A kalabari man sees Andoni man same way he sees Ogoni.

Enter Rivers and u will know that the tribe ijaw no get strong foothold
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Do you even know the part of ijaw sim is from.
So andoni and opobo that has never been governor will leave their brother sim and vote Tinubu puppet so he can steal rivers money and dash to Tinubu and afonja fake Muslims.
Some of you working for that kriminal Tinubu seriously lack sence. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:

Big big liar
The current iyc chairman is from opobo/andoni.and he organize all ijaws youth.
I repeat all ijaws see themselves as brothers.
Ijaws and ogonis even fight each other it was patiance that settled it.
The only tribe an average eastern ijaws see as brothers are igbos as most eastern ijaws like andoni and opobo even speak igbo.
There are. Majorly three tribes in rivers state incase you don't know.
Ijaws,igbos and ogonis.
Your plan for Magnus to steall rivers money and give to that okultic kriminal,drug dealer that pee,vomit and shitt on himself because of nemesis has failed.nmeen grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Curious345: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

All the candidate are ijaws except Magnus who is ogoni
Magus wants to win rivers for the sick,corruptt Tinubu.so he can pocket rivers like how he enslave his own tribe and race.
Magnus will fail anyways,even sowore has a better chance to win presidency than Magnus to be rivers governor.
but tinubu has already pocketed wike
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

Big big liar
The current iyc chairman is from opobo/andoni.and he organize all ijaws youth.
I repeat all ijaws see themselves as brothers.
Ijaws and ogonis even fight each other it was patiance that settled it.
The only tribe an average eastern ijaws see as brothers are igbos as most eastern ijaws like andoni and opobo even speak igbo.
There are. Majorly three tribes in rivers state incase you don't know.
Ijaws,igbos and ogonis.
Your plan for Magnus to steall rivers money and give to that okultic kriminal,drug dealer that pee,vomit and shitt on himself because of nemesis has failed.nmeen grin cheesy grin grin
No be to stay for Nnewi deh cap careless.

U are talking to an ijaw guy here.
I am Kalabari and there are alot of Kalabari people (even up to SS3 students) that doesnt know Kalabari is part of ijaw.

Because except online banter, we dont identify our tribe that much.

Its time u Obidients learn that Online and reality are two different things.

Infact all the candidates are ijaw, but i am against SIM and felt Tonye cole doesnt have the street credibility to win the election, hence i am rooting he step down for Magnus
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
No be to stay for Nnewi deh cap careless.

U are talking to an ijaw guy here.
I am Kalabari and there are alot of Kalabari people (even up to SS3 students) that doesnt know Kalabari is part of ijaw.

Because except online banter, we dont identify our tribe that much.

Its time u Obidients learn that Online and reality are two different things.
grin grin grin you are funny,maybe before.
Still yet a kalabiri man or woman knows they are related to okirika,abua,opobo,andonni and can even understand each other language.
So what are you saying.
The ijaw awareness is every where now.
And once sim or Cole becomes governor every ijaw will come together more.
I no want cap,but you suppose code say na ijaw man dey yarn u
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

grin grin grin you are funny,maybe before.
Still yet a kalabiri man or woman knows they are related to okirika,abua,opobo,andonni and can even understand each other language.
So what are you saying.
The ijaw awareness is every where now.
And once sim or Cole becomes governor every ijaw will come together more.
I no want cap,but you suppose code say na ijaw man dey yarn u
If u be ijaw guy, then u suppose know say tribal politics in Rivers state is impossible

Rivers state has always been a "party is supreme" kinda state.

If not for Wike tyranny, nobody go reason tribal politics here.
thats probably because of how scattered we spread across the three senatorial districts.

Okirika is in rivers east
Andoni is in Rivers south east
while Kalabari is in the west.

How u think say e go deh possible to play tribal politics when governorship has been chosen through senatorial districts before Amaechi came
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
If u be ijaw guy, then u suppose know say tribal politics in Rivers state is impossible

Rivers state has always been a "party is supreme" kinda state.

If not for Wike tyranny, nobody go reason tribal politics here.
thats probably because of how scattered we spread across the three senatorial districts.

Okirika is in rivers east
Andoni is in Rivers south east
while Kalabari is in the west.

How u think say e go deh possible to play tribal politics when governorship has been chosen through senatorial districts before Amaechi came
All rivers ijaws are eastern ijaws.imbnot talking of senetorial district.
Most people support government because of what they stand to benefit.
If not because you work for that kriminal I could have given opobo/andoni wassup group and you see what they are discussing.
Sim is from opobo/andoni and they are praying for him to win because of the promises he has made to his people.more over they have never been governor.ada George was okirika.
Tonye is not popular in rivers state and people hate apc with passion in rivers.more over dumu is also contesting and he is from kalabiri so that will divide Cole's vote.
Sim will win,followed by tonye Cole.
But if tonye can work with domu lulu briggs then distance theirselves from that kriminal Tinubu and apc.plus federal might they might win sim.
Also note wike didn't give open employment,pay graduity and has many enemies so if they can come together they might win sim.
Note/I didn't talk about Magnus because he has already failed apart from some ogonis no other side will he gets votes from, more over every one knows he is working for the hated Tinubu and we in rivers State are not Yoru badx fakke cowordly Muslimns one man will pocket and use as rag
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Innocentman86:

All rivers ijaws are eastern ijaws.imbnot talking of senetorial district.
Most people support government because of what they stand to benefit.
If not because you work for that kriminal I could have given opobo/andoni wassup group and you see what they are discussing.
Sim is from opobo/andoni and they are praying for him to win because of the promises he has made to his people.more over they have never been governor.ada George was okirika.
Tonye is not popular in rivers state and people hate apc with passion in rivers.more over dumu is also contesting and he is from kalabiri so that will divide Cole's vote.
Sim will win,followed by tonye Cole.
But if tonye can work with domu lulu briggs then distance theirselves from that kriminal Tinubu and apc.plus federal might they might win sim.
Also note wike didn't give open employment,pay graduity and has many enemies so if they can come together they might win sim.
Note/I didn't talk about Magnus because he has already failed apart from some ogonis no other side will he gets votes from, more over every one knows he is working for the hated Tinubu and we in rivers State are not Yoru badx fakke cowordly Muslimns one man will pocket and use as rag
Yen yen yen
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Innocentman86:

That's your imagination. Election has not started, just let the game start proper and you'll see how the end will justify the means.

Those handpicked puppets of yours can't come anywhere near brick house.
Look at how hypocrite you're.
SIM a puppet to the emperor
T.Cole a puppet to Ameachi

Magnus is a sole candidate that the masses have decided to pitch their tents with if you're not okay with that, hug the nearest transformer.
How many times will ijaws rule the state?

Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Ijaw has no weight anywhere in Rivers State. Go and be doing your IYC thing in Bayelsa, Delta and where ever not in Rivers State.

E go shock you very soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... / Forget Cbn And Banks - Lets Keep Trading In Old And New Naira Notes / Rush Hour Cash Out In Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.