Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians (16712 Views)

"Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Mummyfour(f): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
my first option is Peter Obi

My last option is Atiku

But you see that ancestor wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder wey no cool he won’t smell Aso Rock

If he’s too desperate to become a president then make them divide country so he can rule over Yorubas alone

Instead of Tinubu go win make Earth Collide with underworld and swallow everybody

Tinubu wey no dey use tooth brush wan rule a whole me
Jagaban and his cronies are on their way to tell you to "shut up o". grin

Make i take cover , dey observe from a distance
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by FLYFIRE(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Says someone who helped build APC. DO NOT VOTE FOR PDP & APC, THEY ARE THIEVES & DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER NIGERIA

VOTE FOR PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY AND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by goslowgoslow(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Atiku is a million times better than Tinubu while APC is a useless club to PDP
What makes him better? A man that said openly that he his for the North.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

But you see that ancestor wey dey waka like who drink 896 bottles of Gulder wey no cool he won’t smell Aso Rock

If he’s too desperate to become a president then make them divide country so he can rule over Yorubas alone

Instead of Tinubu go win make Earth Collide with underworld and swallow everybody

Farooq Kperoggi On Obi

Nigerian Tribune

22nd October, 2023

Excerpts

When Obi ran for governor of Anambra State, he pledged that he would so improve the education in the state that his children would return from the UK to attend Anambra schools. Well, his children not only still live abroad and never went to school in Nigeria, they’re citizens of a foreign country.

As I pointed out when Obi released his presidential campaign list that was riddled with avoidable duplications and omissions, a man who couldn’t be bothered to even look at the list of his campaign council members—or, if he did, didn’t know enough to know people who should be in it—won’t be any different from the people we have had in the past.

The attributes people venerate in him were also projected onto Buhari in 2014/2015. One of my Obi-supporting friends said Obi “Not being greedy or avaricious on issues of money, not being flamboyant by living like a king while millions wallow in poverty, being able to save, being accessible to the people, listening to the people, etc.” are the proofs we need to know that he will be different as a president.

people said exactly the same of Buhari. But see what he became. Being in power is different from seeking power. Attributes such as access, empathy, etc. often disappear as sure as tomorrow’s date when people get to power. I am friends with a man who used to be close to Buhari because he used to tell him uncomfortable but helpful truths. The man’s relationship with Buhari endured only a few months after Buhari became president.

Like Buhari, Obi is popular with a core demographic that is animated by religious and ethnic politics. On ethnic and religious tolerance, his record isn’t different from Buhari’s, according to media reports I’ve read. He called Ngige a Yoruba man in 2013, implying that it’s undesirable to be Yoruba. In 2013, when Idemili women protested after being disenfranchised, Obi said the women were from Osun State in order to delegitimize them.

Obi’s ethnic politics as a governor was so acute that Okey Ndibe called him out on it in several columns, saying in one column that “such appeals to base, ethnic sentiments would return to haunt him if he ever seeks to be a political player at the national level.”

On the issues that really matter, Obi is no different from any politician. It’s people on social media who created this image of Obi as some transformational person when he is just a business-as-usual politician like everybody else.

This is a man whose aide was caught with N250 million cash in 2009 in his lodge when he was a governor. A former banker and a governor holding that much cash is suspicious. His record in human rights isn’t any different from other governors. The Daily Champion of June 20, 2006 reported him as ordering the police to “shoot on sight hoodlums caught perpetrating violence in the city.” What happened to fair trial?

And he lies a lot—like other politicians. He claims he never borrowed as a governor and that he left a surplus when he left office as a governor. Records at the Debt Management Office don’t support this. Anambra’s External Debt was $15 million by December 2007. At the time Obi left office in June 2014, the state’s external debt climbed up to an astronomical $41 million. That’s a 173 percent jump!

And, like other politicians, he is corrupt, too. He invested Anambra state’s money in his family business.

Yet when you point out that he is just as human and as flawed as most politicians, his supporters threaten people with death and coarse invective, like Buharists did—and still do. Critical democratic citizenship isn’t allowed where he is involved.

So, “Obi-dients” are the new Buharists. Better get ready for their rank stupidity and pigheadedness should Peter Obi become president. They’re perpetually angry. They’re narrowminded, verbally primitive, ignorant, tunnel-visioned automatons who think their illiterate trolling can stop people from expressing views that are contrary to theirs.

They constitute a risible horde of unthinking troll brigade on the Internet and are incapable of the most basic level of cognitive complexity. If you’re not one of them, you are against them. If you don’t sacrifice your critical faculty on the altar of Peter Obi political idolatry, you’re against their idol.

If you write any favorable article about Obi, you’re an unflinching patriot, but if you do the same for Obi’s opponents, you’re a paid supporter of their idol’s opponents. They live in a world of Manichean binaries. Nuance is a strange concept to them.

If Satan were to magically emerge today and endorse Obi, they’ll sanctify Satan as Angel Gabriel and sing his praises. They’re that stupid.

They deserve their name. Obedience, after which “Obidience” is modeled, means a dutiful surrender of one’s critical senses to someone in authority, and that’s what Obidients do every waking moment of their miserable lives since they caught the bug of Obimania.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Goodnigga: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

Even desperation knows that he is very desperate. They are already calling him my president self. The universal law of reverse effort will definitely reverse his desperate efforts. Just too much.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by zionstaar75: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
REDshouse:
Atiku that can't Unite his PDP party want to unite Nigeria....

Awon eleribu Mikano importer destroyer of Power system and scraping of Nitel to buy cheap...
don't mind the hypocrites choosing him as option,he'll never be president of this country
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by zionstaar75: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

your hypocrisy is first rate,can you vote 2 persons the same day?kuku give atiku your vote nah and stop deceiving yourself u want a better Nigeria
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by surgical: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
GeneralDae:
I still prefer APC to PDP. Though a lot of PDP members are in the APC.
APC (especially Buhari, Osinbanjo, and Tinubu) all seem to have a socio-capitalist ideology which I subscribe to rather than the seemingly full blown capitalist ideology of the PDP especially in the likes of Atiku and Obi.
ofcourse you are one of the enemies of the country so you can't choose otherwise.
We have seen what this people are capable in 8years,if we allow apc to continue in the long run we will all be dead ,God forbid BATthing
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Mccullum: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
I'm voting for the person of Tinubu not APC because he's different from Buhari..
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by alexvic12: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
But you joined those that insulted and pushed Jonathan out of power, formed the APC, and helped bring the evil party an. grin grin grin

So, its either you were and are still confused, or you were plain wicked and evil like them.

Either way, we shouldn't vote for you!

This is why I don't trust politicians.

When he loses this election, he may move back to APC and start insulting PDP again.

Wicked set of evil, greedy, and corrupt devils...most of them.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Honjoshy4u: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
goslowgoslow:

What makes him better? A man that said openly that he his for the North.
Tinubu started it with;
It is yoruba turn, emi lo kan'
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by KeyEndurance: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
We Can Never Forget How You Deleted Your Post Made to late Deborah . If others Forget It i key Endurance Will Never Forget It
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by TolaniLuv: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

Bros na your family alone the underworld go swallow ooo. Not me. You and your family.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Totally agreed with him. Although he is not anyway better.

#LetsDestroyAPC
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by 1972xy: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Atiku has no conscience. This is a man that stole our common wealth in the name of privatisation.
What a shame. He still has the gut to say he is coming back to continue his loot.
Nigerians are wiser.
We are waiting for you at the pole .
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by swaggerjack: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
REDshouse:

Awon eleribu Mikano importer destroyer of Power system and scraping of Nitel to buy cheap...
angry..thinks we forgot
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by hollywater: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

My last option is Atiku

Amen, may God not allow ancestor to rule us again.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by effort1: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
treesun:

Obi /Datti were in PDP!

Obi/Datti aren't condemning PDP
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Skty: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
highchief1:
im not OBIDIENT o.those are another set of criminals.

Ur opinion don't matter
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
This ashawo politician that talks from both sides of his mouth,,,today he's in PDP, tomorrow he's in APC and next tomorrow he's back in PDP undecided
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Shikini: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
So true
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Staru1(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/22/2023-apc-not-a-party-to-support-theyre-destroyers-atiku-tells-nigerians/

after all this grammar, buhari, atiku....u re d same. party na platform. if buhari na good leader, no body go question party that allows him to use their platform. tell us how u take plan am....u go do this, u go do that. under northern political games, i know u 're the next in line. obi will affect tinubu not atiku... many people will be carry false conspiracy.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Atlantis585: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Damn right!

Chop these bro…

But Kwankwaso 2023!

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by fredoooooo: 1:46am On Oct 23, 2022
ecolime:
PDP=APC
We know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by anonimi: 2:38am On Oct 23, 2022
REDshouse:

Are you not the eleribu for spreading propaganda lies about Mikano and telecoms deregulation that made it possible for you to be on nairaland, while serious ICT youths are doing wonders to be billionaires?

politicoNG:
Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators, has denied any link to former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Managing Director of the company, Firas Mamlouk in a statement said Mikano is not affiliated to the former vice president in any way.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Management of Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators (amongst other products), has been drawn to numerous articles and press statements stating that the Company is owned by/affiliated with Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

“This disclaimer is a notice to the general public that the news does not represent the true facts as it concerns Mikano International Limited. Please be informed that Mikano International Limited is not owned, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HE Atiku Abubakar GCON.

“Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard the news”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mikano-denies-link-with-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/

speedyGonzales:
Atiku Abubakar lists all the companies he owns

Below is some information on his companies:
1. Intels

Intels Nigeria Limited provides integrated logistics services for the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It offers agency services; cargo services; port management and support services in shore bases; and manages client operations, including pipe racks, stacking areas, warehousing, enclosed areas, jetties, offices, water tanks, fuel storage, generators, compressors, and various other services and facilities.

2. Prodeco

Prodeco operates in Nigeria with two companies: Prodeco (Property Development Company) operating within the main territory of Nigeria and Prodeco International operating in Oil & Gas Free Zones. The first company was incorporated in March 1996 as a property development company. Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building, marine, and infrastructural construction for various clients in the oil and gas industry.

3. Atiku Abubakar farm

He also has a farm in Adamawa state. In 1981 he moved into agriculture, acquiring 2,500 hectares of land near Yola to start a maize and cotton farm. The business fell on hard times and closed in 1986. "My first foray into agriculture, in the 1980s, ended in failure," he once said in 2014. However, since then his farm has expanded and blossomed.

4. ABTI schools

The major part of this is the American University of Nigeria (AUN). It is located in the city of Yola, capital of Adamawa, one of Nigeria's 36 states. The campus, which occupies nearly 1000 hectares, is a serene mixture of desert and farmland. Adamawa, one of the six states in northeast Nigeria, shares the longest borderline with Cameroon Republic.

https://www.naija.ng/1124128-atiku-abubakar-lists-companies-owns.html#1124128

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by anonimi: 2:44am On Oct 23, 2022
Timatayo1:
PDP have done it before and PDP will do it again ... your Excellency the incoming president of our great nation you said it all God forbid bat think say no to APC say no to Tinubu the commander of Agbero say no to Amoda Yekini the landlord of Lagos State NIGERIA Will great

Na so we see am o.
Who no want the prosperity of PDP that Tinubu’s Buhari and APC changed into extreme poverty, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and debts?
What sane person will leave person wey know road to go follow blind BAT_ imaeus
Indeed, God forbid BaThing. Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by JAGS001(m): 3:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Coming from a serial looser, since from two thousand and tiri grin grin
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by ezegold4we: 3:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Reno, Deji, FFK, Sowore, Dino melaye, Malami, and Keyamo are all bird's of same feather , only foooooools and criminals like them are cheering them up,

Any nigerian supporting Tinubu or Atiku at this critical point either by commission or omission is not wise and intelligent at all, such person is failure personified,

Only foooools and criminals are talking about party politics, religion, ethnicity and structure, that's what Atiku and Tinubu can Only bring to their campaign, remember when they give u structure, they will steal your infrastructure,

Vote Wisely, vote for OBI/Datti for real change, redemption, security, infrastructure, sanity,education,health, production, power, economy, modern technology, respect for rule of law,merit, due process, and prosperity for all.
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by HardMirror(m): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2022
highchief1:
im not OBIDIENT o.those are another set of criminals.
hehehe you are right sir
Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Passionate1(m): 5:01am On Oct 23, 2022
You are a piece of shitttttt too. . [

Re: 2023: APC Not A Party To Support, They’re Destroyers – Atiku Tells Nigerians by Ayofunmi19: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2022
“We have promised to reunify this country. He promised to unify Cameroon and he said your local police will not harrass you will you be there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Osinbajo To Begin Series Of Consultations With North, Igbo Leaders / Ahead Of Nigeria's Election, Opposition Weaponises Soldier Deaths / Buhari Meets Saudi Energy Minister On Oil Price Stability - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.