Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (52335 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Keyamo: We Can No Longer Hide From Nigerians, Subsidy No Longer Sustainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by haslaw(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kasssandra:

Well he is an adult and if he don't want to take part in daddy's ralles, so be it.

Attack obi on the issues, not his family

But it is OK for Igbos in the name of OBIDIENTS to be attacking Tinubu's family abi.

Your hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by buchilla: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
JoeNL22:

Story!......the one wey we do 4 Oct 1st una never match am. Na this one una bring come. mtchweeee!
This confused Man called Keyamo should be aware that OBIdients have held rallies in Awka and Onitsha, Anambra State. Their supporters have to hold a rally in Anambra State only in one location. OBIdients held rallies in four locations... lekki,Surulere,Festac and Ikeja of Lagos State.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Brimstone77:

One thing I have come to understand is that every supporter of APC have one similar thing in common and that is "STUP!DITY"..

No matter their statue or profession they will have that trait of stupid!ty..

If peter obi couldn't hold rally in anambra today who should we blame? Is it not this disastereous APC administration?

Who brought insecurity in South East? Is it not buhari and his APC goons?

APC brought insecurity to SE? grin

Smh……

You lots never take responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1583772543353516042?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Very poor from Keyamo.

I don't know why he's sucking up to Tinubu's son. Last time, he claimed he spoke with Seyi to ask about his dad.

Is Tinubu's balls not enough for him? What kind of long throat is that

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by FirstSense: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

Isn't this an indictment on the government he is serving that the security situation under their watch has so worsen that rallys can't be held in some parts of the country.

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1583772543353516042?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Goodman247: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Keyamo is a daft man

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Okeyc230: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Keyamo is a representative of a rotten apple. I still respect the likes of Gani, Tai etc

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by latolz: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Haba Keyamo don't bring his son into this common.. The son might be an introvert so why stoop so low to mention his son.. Peter won't call anybody's family.. Well it's the political season i guess anything goes

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by jrusky(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obi has no son biko he denied Asoluko already.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by chukwuwendu: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please, who can help me list out the places ( and states included) where Obi-dients has conducted rally.....and also list out the places where Tinubu-Shettima has conducted rally....
This debate of rally needs to end now.

Cus I know in Cross River,3 local government conducted obi-dient rally
In Anambra 3 local government conducted rally.
In Lagos rally held in 3 different locations simultaneously...

Please help me list them out
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
haslaw:

But it is OK for Igbos in the name of OBIDIENTS to be attacking Tinubu's family abi.

Your hypocrisy stinks

I'm not an ipob, neither do i approve of abusive political rhetoric, whatever the side.

I also.dont back obi ,tinubu or atiku
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Obiorahpcfg: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Empty brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by jessylaurel(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below

Father (BATIMUS) and son (SEYI) stealing/looting lagosians money and they are smiling shouting nat bat bat wereyssss grin grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by pereda: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by limeta(f): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Me i don lost respect for any thing San since this idiot join thieftinubu

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by haslaw(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kasssandra:

I'm not an ipob, neither do i approve of abusive political rhetoric, whatever the side.

I also.dont back obi ,tinubu or atiku

But you cleverly refused to criticize them when they are attacking Tinubu's family.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by buhariguy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
JoeNL22:

Story!......the one wey we do 4 Oct 1st una never match am. Na this one una bring come. mtchweeee!
the rally that was not up to 2000 people, and idiotic pigs call it 3million rally.
That is how you will keep on deceiving yourself .
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by femicyrus(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Inec should hold presidential election on Monday.
I want to check somethinggrin
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by LadySarah: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Now they have agreed its no more two ppl tweeting from a room
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Freebills12: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Does it mean that Tinibu's govt is Familocracy? Father president, wife senator, son CCTV cameras Lagos State, daughter Lagos State market commission, other members of the family house of representatives and national assembly members... Naija I hail you
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by nedekid: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
I doubt keyamo could have written this. He surely is not that daft, stupid or petty. It must be a media handler that bleeped up.
Let's just give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Masterclass32: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
No wonder they call him Mr. Mugu.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by ojoagba: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Politicians whose career is politics can defend anybody for his self interest. They don't care about us. I am not Igbo , but I will vote for peter obi. Many Yoruba are rooting for peter. Today, a bag of rice is 45k. Bad governance is not a respecter of region, religion, party affiliation. A stranger who will give me good governance is better than a brother who will abandon me to my fate.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below

APC is not a serious party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by anonimi: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Keyamo is a very daft man. Instead of him to be worried over how Tinubu will Miss the upcoming presidential debate, werey is busy killing himself over Obi.

You can't defend Tinubu and APC without sounding stupid.

Very true that no SANe person can defend the failures of ThiefNuibu, Buhari and APC without sounding cluelessly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by ATLIEN2027: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Terror48:
Idiot,but it's the truth
IPOB terrorist number 48. Aba baby factory product, na so OSU slave monkeys dey call their drunkard village idiot imb@cile fathers idiot and wake them up with dirty slaps.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by anonimi: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
We give Seyi Tinubu one week to make a decent living and not loot the LASG through imaginary street lights

Abeg na which kind gbege challenge be that? Do you want the son to join the father in his shaky shaky Alzheimer’s disease peepooing palaver ni?
Take your time o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by galaxy2020(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obi can only answer your presidential candidate not errand boys. NTOORR!
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Chidywhite: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
I thought Keyamo is learned. It irks me that keyamo has failed to update his ideas and evolve as the world evolves.
Big fool.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by ojoagba: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nobody can change our mind about obi at this point. It's too late.
Re: Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else by Decent09(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

See tweet below

Keyamo is wicked oo, you want finish the remaining Zombiedients abi chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.