Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Does She Have A Right? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does She Have A Right? (1590 Views)

When Does She Mean That "Seeing You Reminds me Of My Husband"? / I Made 3 Meals For My Mother-in-law | Does She Think I Am A Terrible Cook??? / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Have A Right? by Image123(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Godmother:
Guys, my landlady just called me now that my utility bills are due.

I pay 18k biannually in the following break down:

Lawma 1k
Security 1k
Sweeping 1k

That's 3k monthly for six months.

However, I've been out of the house for five months. I'm pregnant and currently at my mom's because in so sick.

Am I required to pay this money even though I've been out of the house for months?

She also talked about NEPA bills and we use prepaid. Normally I pay 3,500 monthly. Am I also required to pay for the months I didn't use?

I'm so pissed right now

Someone versed in this affair should come to my aid, please.

This your calculation is wrong, i guess because you are pissed. But the summary is that you have to pay. You should have had a prior agreement before travelling. Most of the Bills you listed seem shared. They've shared your portion to you. Next time, make concrete arrangements, so they might reshare appropriately.
Re: Does She Have A Right? by Eze2000(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Godmother:

Lawma 1k
Security 1k
Sweeping 1k

However, I've been out of the house for five months. I'm pregnant and currently at my mom's because in so sick.

Am I required to pay this money even though I've been out of the house for months?

She also talked about NEPA bills and we use prepaid. Normally I pay 3,500 monthly. Am I also required to pay for the months I didn't use?

I'm so pissed right now

Greetings, big momma. I believe if you'd talked to her before leaving that bill should be at least half. Even if you pay this one try to have a talk with her. There is no way you should be paying all those bills in absentee statues.

1 Like

Re: Does She Have A Right? by BATified2023: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Godmother:

Lawma 1k
Security 1k
Sweeping 1k

I'm so pissed right now

u have to pay for everything cos lawma no go wan hear say 1 person no dey around same with security n also nepa too especially if it’s not prepaid meter

1 Like

Re: Does She Have A Right? by BATified2023: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2022
jaeyking:
Pay for all except nepa

Because since you said you have not been around for 6 months
But if any of your device such as refrigerator was on all this while.
You will have to pay.

Security is a necessity even if you are around or not. Sweeping too.

Don't stay in Lagos so don't really know about lawma
the only reason she will b exempted for nepa bills is if they use prepaid meter but if it’s estimated billing nepa no wan hear say person no dey house

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kids Do When The House Is So Quiet. / Intimacy After Traditional Wedding: Fornication Or Not? / Am I Suffering From Paranoia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.