Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport (74183 Views)

Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) / Dunchi Lar: NIDCOM Statement About Nigerian Jailed In UAE Over Cybercrime Law / Dubai Airport Flooded As Flights Are Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by casualobserver: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2022
jaxxy:

bullshit. This person is not their citizen and has barely any idea of their laws so what is their problem? Its not about any problem with Nigerians don't delude urself. An American or European in such situation will do exact same thing.

Cut the crap.

Ignorance is no excuse in law ANYWHERE in the world! It is your duty to familiarize yourself with the laws of your hosts!!!!!

There are some medicines you are not even allowed to bring into Dubai without a permit

Get enlightenment before you end up in jail!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by SURElee(f): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Masterito:
So making video and posting online is crime in Dubai? Wow but it is not wrong in line with international law. So her case can still given attention.

In their Land in Dubai they said it is wrong. With Intl law, I don't know.

Pending when it is proven by Intl law, she go still hearing am for there, next time she will obey the laws of application on any land and how to behave.

Is it not that same Dubai, that Aisha Falode's son was pushed to his death from how many storeys, what happened? He died for nothing, what was the conclusion on that matter?
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by sukkot: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2022
casualobserver:

Don’t be stupid, did you not see where I apologized and borrowed myself brain. Do I have to explain the moral of the story to you or are you that daft you have to be spoken to like a 5 yr old?

To begin with I was alone in the shower room, the man walked in and met me.
my point is you should never be in that situation at all. unless you are in a gay gym and everybody is gay. next time wear your trausa in the shower stall or if its uncomfortable then wear your trausa ontop of the towel and slide the towel out when in public bathroom especially in an arab country. you lucky say that arab man no cut your gbola with knife. just dey do like vllage man face me i face you for dubai

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Manofnaija: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Afokesco:
Dubai wey dey beg Nigerians to come their country ten years ago...I nor blame dem Sha...our leaders no wan develop our country....Atiku get estate for there .. mostly all our politicians get estate for Dubai.... Nigeria can never be a developed country till thy kingdom come...if them Carry Nigerians go USA..and Americans come Nigeria... within a short period of time the Americans go develop Nigeria.. and USA will turn to developing country .

You are very correct 100%
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Masterito(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Why say trash? Filming your suffering is never a crime according to international law. She is not citizen of Dubai. So if someone is killing her, she can't film it, right? Haha, have sense. Any that goes against human right is selfish and not recognize by the international space.
casualobserver:

That’s the problem with Nigerians because you do things 99% of the time and nothing happens doesn’t mean it is allowed. People get away with it because nobody reports. The day someone reports that you snapped them without their permission you will hear it!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2022
guiddoti:
She has no manner to replying. Why is she collecting her salary for the diaspora commission
yeye foul go Abuja go slap buhari cos im de collect salary... Mtcheew
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Masterito(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2022
So if she was killed she can't film it? Common sense isn't common indeed.
SURElee:

In their Land in Dubai they said it is wrong. With Intl law, I don't know.

Pending when it is proven by Intl law, she go still hearing am for there, next time she will obey the laws of application on any land and how to behave.

Is it not that same Dubai, that Aisha Falode's son was pushed to his death from how many storeys, what happened? He died for nothing, what was the conclusion on that matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by pongwa(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Injustice shaa but here we de worship them... Too bad!
the fact that we are lawless in this country does not mean we should do anyhow elsewhere. What's normal is a crime elsewhere simple
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by ipobarethieves: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2022
A dumb fellow will always reason from his anus without hearing out the other side story..Go and Do peaceful protest u hear. What’s the duty of Abike/office of Foreign Affiars? .Wen u do things anyhow,u get anyhow result. Wisdom make pipu wise
Masterito:
This is exactly how slave reason. They feel other countries are right to deal with thier citizens the way they want. Fool!
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by casualobserver: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Masterito:
Why say trash? Filming your suffering is never a crime according to international law. She is not citizen of Dubai. So if someone is killing her, she can't film it, right? Haha, have sense. Any that goes against human right is selfish and not recognize by the international space.

I see 5 yr jail time in your future…be there talking international law!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Housing(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2022
openmine:

How did you come to the conclusion that the jailed lady is from the south east?
'Dunchi lar' is a name mostly used in the north central area!
However,no matter where she is from in nigeria,what transpired in Dubai should be investigated by the foreign minister and ensure she is properly defended in a court of law!
No one in that country will try that with an american or UK or Russian citizen but we have allowed politicians here to divide us using ethnicity,hence we can't even defend our own no matter the region of Nigeria that person is coming from!

The level of tribalism you guys are currently sharing will eventually consume everyone including you!

You have made valid point the resentment arise from those pushing her case tag. They tagged mostly EndSars promoter and dissidents. So it was easy to conclude she was one of those who always ridicule Nigeria and its government.

3 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2022
casualobserver:

Ignorance is no excuse in law ANYWHERE in the world! It is your duty to familiarize yourself with the laws of your hosts!!!!!

She isn't yet in the country she's a border pass, immigration. Let them do such to Americans or Europeans. They cant. Bloody racists.

And sorry 4u looking down on ur race and country for what other country men will do in same exact situation.

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Masterito(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2022
You stupidity is incurable you slave. Protest is never a crime. If in America, Nigerians protest, let alone thier own Nigeria. Go and buy some sense you fool.
ipobarethieves:
A dumb fellow will always reason from his anus without hearing out the other side story..Go and Do peaceful protest u hear. What’s the duty of Abike/office of Foreign Affiars? .Wen u do things anyhow,u get anyhow result. Wisdom make pipu wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Masterito(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2022
I see life imprisonment for you in the nearest future. I have no shit to do with Dubai for your information. I think it is overrated.
casualobserver:

I see 5 yr jail time in your future…be there talking international law!

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Stronghold91: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
She will be free by next month

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by casualobserver: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Masterito:
I see life imprisonment for you in the nearest future. I have no shit to do with Dubai for your information. I think it is overrated.

Do you even have a passport?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Masterito(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dual citizenships (US and Nigeria). Have I satisfied your stupidity?
casualobserver:

Do you even have a passport?

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by casualobserver: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
jaxxy:

She isn't yet in the country she's a border pass, immigration. Let them do such to Americans or Europeans. They cant. Bloody racists.

And sorry 4u looking down on ur race and country for what other country men will do in same exact situation.

My friend there are numerous stories of Westerners in prison for such offenses. I remmember one British woman imprisoned for abusing a colleague on Whatsapp.

4 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Belawy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dubai is not lawless like Nigeria,, can you go to us or UK and post their negative side.It can't happen. You go to Arab country to constitute nuisance. They lock you a room fine, they would allow if their isn't any incriminating stuff. See enh! Countries afraid of Nigerians,even Africa. In Kenya, once there immigration screen you on arrival and confirm you are Nigerian, they will appoint one person to trace you down to where you are going
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Litmus: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
TinubuPikin:
Dubai, North Korea, Saudi Arabia Russia...these countries doesn't want you to share their bad sides on Social media

No Nation except Nigeria, ably assisted and abetted by Ghanians, does.

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by casualobserver: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Masterito:
Dual citizenships (US and Nigeria). Have I satisfied your stupidity?
Who dash monkey banana? Living fantasy life in the internet when the closest your idea of new York is Abuja or Lagos!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Masterito(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Now your stupid is epic, no need engaging a low life who thinks people can have what he is aspiring to get. And for your information, all my siblings also have dual. Go hug transformer.
casualobserver:

Who dash monkey banana? Living fantasy life in the internet when the closest your idea of new York is Abuja or Lagos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by SURElee(f): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Masterito:
So if she was killed she can't film it? Common sense isn't common indeed.

If she was killed and she filmed it with your common sense that is common what will it change? The pictorial evidence of Falode's son, what did it change?

The day we as Nigerians going to foreign nations know that every nations has their laws we must abide by, the better for us. Yes, at home here we are quick to film every thing we see and post, but some nations regulate their social media space and are mindful of what people in their countries and citizens post online about them.

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by TheDemola: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is my response to you
Masterito:
This is exactly how slave reason. They feel other countries are right to deal with thier citizens the way they want. Fool!

Nyamuri:
Why don't u start a hashtag or petition naw fools!! U think everywhere else is lawless like ur region
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by richie240: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
She 'streamed live' and even 'personally counted and helped carry 15 DEAD bodies yet she couldn't capture a single picture of just one of d dead bodies she counted/carried with the SAME phone she used in tweeting and broadcasting d SAME live stream.

She shd count herself lucky dt she didn't do this crime in saner climes.

Danniedpastor:

Only a fool should make such comment.
Did she lie about the detention? Or did the video lie?
DJ Switch streamed live... How can that be edited?

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Whiteshield: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Afokesco:

there is no country that you won't find crime...have you asked anyone who stays in Dubai how they treat Nigerians...the Arab nation are bad

I asked a simple question.
Apart from Nigerians, which other country do you find their citizens cutting themselves in the name of cultism and robbing banks?
Dubai is a Muslim country but Una no wan gree. They are benevolent enough take nonentities provided you can buy a ticket. Instead of using it as a springboard to a better life, na rubbish una dey do.
Go and try that rubbish in China and see what becomes of you.

3 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by foolbuster: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Nigerians should understand how a country functions before going there.
It could be worse if it wasnt in Dubai but a strictier Arab nation.

See Arabs, they dont take nonsense, dont even try to defame them, dont even talk bad about their system, dont talk about their corrupt govt.

Its better to avoid it totally if u cant take the strict rules.
I heard of a man who was jailed cos he made videos of dubai slums

They dont practice democracy like u

You are very foolish for writing this idiocy. Nigeria has given People like you brain damage, now abnormal is now normal to you. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Masterito(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mehn Nigerians like you are low lives. Even Iranian women get sense pass you.
SURElee:

If she was killed and she filmed it with your common sense that is common what will it change? The pictorial evidence of Falode's son, what did it change?

The day we as Nigerians going to foreign nations know that every nations has their laws we must abide by, the better for us. Yes, at home here we are quick to film every thing we see and post, but some nations regulate their social media space and are mindful of what people in their countries and citizens post online about them.

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by waterpouroverfl: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad Thedemola,u pipu shouldn't go and constitute useless nuisance @Dubai Embassy.Petition office of the Foreign Affairs, ABIKE EREWA DABIRI,Office of the IGP,Garba Sheu,ADESINA FEMI.

I don't wanted to quote you, but to drop a word for you. If you think like Buhari your master whom because of its igbos and ignore, telling the Dubai can do anything but one thing you need to know is that those people when they travel out they carried the tag Nigeria, when they speak about Nigeria In disdain you are included.

So guide your hate and guide it properly

If you want to be free agree to give them Biafra so when Dubai talk it will be the affairs of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by 2Radii: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
ican2020:

Shut up
People want a better country where lives and properties are secured

Go there, do like animal and be locked like animal..

Imbecilic semicolon.
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by ipobarethieves: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Masterito:
You stupidity is incurable you slave. Protest is never a crime. If in America, Nigerians protest, let alone thier own Nigeria. Go and buy some sense you fool.
ur father's
dumb.That is all.if dem born u well,go and protest.U wake up just one morning and decide to protest. Slow goat grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.