Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra (1324 Views)

Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / You Must Leave In 2023, PDP Replies APC Over Boasts Of Extra 26 Years Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Jajaofokpoko1: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Now I know the insults and blames against Obi are not ordinary,what are these people scared of?

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1583873096942907393?s=21&t=nZG0tx9FJNHpOze3vM6mRw

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by successmatters(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Build dam? grin
Peter Obi to build a dam? grin grin

Now we should all see that some of these paid people opposing Peter Obi needs psychiatric evaluation grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Jajaofokpoko1: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Why are these people scared of obi for,some of them even team up with rival parties to insult and denigrate Obi
Is there something we don’t know that these people know
Reno have been caught campaigning and praising tinubu
Even tinubu supporters are all happy when their supporters in the north decamp to PDP,they say to themselves “atleast they didn’t decamp to LP”

I don’t understand anymore

15 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by God1000(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2022
This chatterbox should relax

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi is a big scam, i pity Nigerians who believe he's any different from the rest. Most people chanting obi up and down dont even know anything about him.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Jajaofokpoko1: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
Obi is a big scam
soon you would ask why obi didn’t send rocket to the moon
How many state have money to build dams?
Not even your Almighty Lagos can

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Abdul05: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi went there to campaign cos he has nothing to campaign with..

If not that obi wouldn't have been there.it is as simple as that.. grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Bontafa: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Mad man .

Also blame obi for making APC urchins kick that your stupid head

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Bontafa: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
Obi is a big scam

And the father of those your children are what ?

9 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by StrongAlphMale: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2022
When you see everyone gang up against one Man, follow that man ,e get why!

Obi is a big name, to remain relevant just find a way to tah Obi to your sentence, I swear down you don blow be that.

God bless our incoming president, HE president peter Babatunde Hassan Ahmed Oluwadare Obi, president FRN

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
Obi as a governor of anambra is the worst governor in the history of anambra, this man practically did nothing.He is not a man of his words,same man who swore with his life never to leave APGA is the man you are taken serious with his deceitful promises? Hian
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by cherishmichael: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Like building dam is something you'll just stay and decided to do, or he should have done it because he can foresee this future.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by AdamuKD: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Senseless tilumbu urchins
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by MasterJayJay: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2022
All the influenzas that Obi refused to give shishi decided to blackmail him.
Mumu Deji and Reno Mockery.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by kozmokaz(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:
Build dam? grin

Now we should all see that some of these paid people opposing Peter Obi needs psychiatric evaluation grin

Na sense them.no get

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Eriokanmi: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Who takes this semi-urchin seriously? But they said obi can't enter Anambra to sympathise with flood victims cheesy

I still wonder why all attentions are focused on someome they said doesn't have a structure

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by XerXers: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2022
You see how sense.less urchins can be? Why not show us dams built by others state along River Niger. These mofos are making excuses for Buhari's failure

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by OldNairalander(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
This 2023 election really exposed a lot of hypocrites.
I reverred Keyamo then because of his affiliation to Gani Fawehnmi infact I transferred my respect for Fawehnmi to him without actually getting to know his antecedents properly, today I know him better.
I got to know the real nature of Reno when He started attacking Buhari.
Same for Sowore.
I never took Deji serious for one day. I know he's just an influencer hustling for his pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Harryj12: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yes i know we have a failed system, your Obi is still part of the failed system but sentiment will not allow dem say d truth
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by bonechamberlain(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Jajaofokpoko1: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:
Obi as a governor of anambra is the worst governor in the history of anambra, this man practically did nothing.He is not a man of his words,same man who swore with his life never to leave APGA is the man you are taken serious with his deceitful promises? Hian
so do you know where Anambra is in the map,have you ever been there?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by bonechamberlain(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
MasterJayJay:
All the influenzas that Obi refused to give shishi decided to blackmail him.

Mumu Deji and Reno Mockery.
exactly, that's what they are doing. But they are just exposing themselves negatively.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Okoroawusa: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
OldNairalander:
This 2023 election really exposed a lot of hypocrites.
I reverred Keyamo then because of his affiliation to Gani Fawehnmi infact I transferred my respect for Fawehnmi to him without actually getting to know his antecedents properly, today I know him better.
I got to know the real nature of Reno when He started attacking Buhari.
Same for Sowore.
I never took Deji serious for one day. I know he's just an influencer hustling for his pocket.
But all them used to be your favourites when they were attacking Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by a4cube: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Harryj12:
Yes i know we have a failed system, your Obi is still part of the failed system but sentiment will not allow dem say d truth
And Tinubu is not part of the failed state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Bantu10: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rozross:

Your children that have started stealing their fellow pupil's food in their lunch boxes, you should look after them first before talking of obi

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by OldNairalander(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Read my post again
BTW Buhari came with a good intention but old age and poor health couldn't allow him to take charge hence his govt was hijacked by people that mean bad for Nigerians

Same reason BAT is not fit to govern Nigeria despite being my party's candidate

I personally escaped four assassination attempts while campaigning for Buhari in 2015

Okoroawusa:

But all them used to be your favourites when they were attacking Buhari...
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bantu10:

Your children that have started stealing their fellow pupil's food in their lunch boxes, you should look after them first before talking of obi
you kid
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
OldNairalander:
Read my post again
BTW Buhari came with a good intention but old age and poor health couldn't allow him to take charge hence his govt was hijacked by people that mean bad for Nigerians

Same reason BAT is not fit to govern Nigeria despite being my party's candidate

I personally escaped four assassination attempts while campaigning for Buhari in 2015

Anakogheri
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Ttalk: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:
Build dam? grin

Keep shut. Obi with right sense should have find solution to yearly flood in Anambra. If he can't stop it but at least reduce it

Haba
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Bragalane: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lying to your soul is the biggest deceit in life

Jajaofokpoko1:
Why are these people scared of obi for,some of them even team up with rival parties to insult and denigrate Obi
Is there something we don’t know that these people know
Reno have been caught campaigning and praising tinubu
Even tinubu supporters are all happy when their supporters in the north decamp to PDP,they say to themselves “atleast they didn’t decamp to LP”

I don’t understand anymore
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by StrongandMighty: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obi should have built a dam? Where exactly will he build the dam?

A flood problem affecting over 30 states of the Federation,but it's obi that should have built a dam when he was a governor to solve a national issue?

Hating obi for no reason only proves how senseless and shameless people can be..
Re: Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra by Ttalk: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:

Many of you are so shameless.

We have one here in Abuja called Abuja Lake, it the dam that all water from the city centre is being channeled to, and heck, it can be done in a state like Anambra.
.i don't know why you guys defend your useless politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Mrs Peter Obi Speaking In Her Dialect Today In Campaign Ground / Old Naira Deadline: Our Wives Selling Roasted Corn, etc Most Affected — Tinubu / Banks Went Up In Flames!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.