Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) (31938 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by LegalWolf: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hey TenQ

The other day you were banned from a topic, I had my doubts because you could still reply me on a different topic. But now, Nairaland mods have kicked my ass grin grin as I cannot even reply on any religious thread whatsoever. My suspicion is that NNTR reported me because we were both having a conversation very early this morning. And to the mod that banned, I am sure he did not finish school as he cannot tell the difference between some christians and all christians...

Don't worry. Ina zuwa and I will provide a solid response to your post (and I hope the ban doesn't exceed 24 hours like yours).

Bye till then
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by aylipple: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oya s'ope otilo...
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by Germi9: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
No nah,if they sack this Man now what will be your gain? Cant you see he is frustrated just like everyone of us?
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by leye4u: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Alwaysready:
grin

To what end is this report when the price of a bag of rice is #48000 now?

Get the hell outta here and let the man live his life pls.

We should be more concerned about how to make things work for ourselves rather than poknosing .

Kindly patronize the website below for instant payout!

It's dangerous to patronize people that think the way you do...
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Unfortunately, no one knows who collected gun and cartridges and what they will do with it. The one that took it from him is not on uniform.
Todaymedia:
The moment a Police Officer was caught on camera drunk

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovoN1JNzqco

Please do not drink on duty as a police officer and to the citizens, do not argue with any man wey carry gun

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkDW1Q8KR19/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
obojememe:
the internet just made him jobless

I swear even those claiming to help also made him jobless

1 Like

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by NNTR: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ

The other day you were banned from a topic, I had my doubts because you could still reply me on a different topic. But now, Nairaland mods have kicked my ass grin grin as I cannot even reply on any religious thread whatsoever. My suspicion is that NNTR reported me because we were both having a conversation very early this morning.
Smh, you're such that bad a liar, that your lie vengefully will eat you up alive.

Posters like you love their lies, tell their lies, believe their own lies even after karma had paid a visit. Awkward moment, when I know the truth that you are lying, but just disappointed at not hearing your pants catch on fire

LegalWolf:
And to the mod that banned, I am sure he did not finish school as he cannot tell the difference between some christians and all christians...
If only more christians, properly read their bibles, there'd be less christians and/or less Constantine christians

LegalWolf:
Don't worry. Ina zuwa and I will provide a solid response to your post (and I hope the ban doesn't exceed 24 hours like yours).

Bye till then
The fear of NL bot is the beginning of wisdom

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by cardoctor(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Square pegs in round holes.
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by kunle75(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Todaymedia:
The moment a Police Officer was caught on camera drunk

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovoN1JNzqco

Please do not drink on duty as a police officer and to the citizens, do not argue with any man wey carry gun

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkDW1Q8KR19/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thats the result of our leaders ineptitude in selecting the right candidate for the right job.

We are saying to all our citizen now to vote wisely
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by TenQ: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ

The other day you were banned from a topic, I had my doubts because you could still reply me on a different topic. But now, Nairaland mods have kicked my ass grin grin as I cannot even reply on any religious thread whatsoever. My suspicion is that NNTR reported me because we were both having a conversation very early this morning. And to the mod that banned, I am sure he did not finish school as he cannot tell the difference between some christians and all christians...

Bye till then
Sorry to hear that you were banned. It may be because of the NL spam bots and not necessarily because someone Reported you.

Any ways, It is good to note that my objective here is NOT to win arguments (I am not a lawyer). My objective is to simply make Muslims who care for the TRUTH to ASK QUESTIONS which ordinarily they would not have asked.

How come the CLAIMS of Islam or Muslims usually cannot stand scrutiny?
If there was just one ERROR or CONTRADICTION in the Qur'an, would it still remain the book of Allah?
If I lived my life exactly as Prophet Mohammad, would I be among the best of people to live with?
How come Islamic translations of Arabic into English cannot be trusted (Either for the Qur'an, the Hadiths or the Tafsirs)?

If Allah is enough to defend himself,
Who are those Protecting Allah and his Messanger?
Are these people after the TRUTH or they just want to WIN?

Are you LegalWolf for the TRUTH or for a WIN?

I almost recited the Shahada in my 200Levels at the University because I read almost every book of Ahmed Deedat. However, I decided to read the Qur'an from cover to cover before officially sealing the conversion. I didn't go too far before seeing errors, contradictions and other signposts of danger. I could understand if the Qur'an contradicted the new testment, but I COULDN'T understand how the Qur'an will ALSO contradict the OLD testament.

I had to slow down to comprehend both Islam, Judaism and Christianity. Not too long after, I had the opportunity to read some hadiths in the library (My state library had a huge collection of them). The Hadiths killed everything that remained in Islam for me. I rededicated my life to Christ after this and had made it a mission to help Muslims ASK QUESTIONS!

Religion is EVERYTHING men DO as their ATTEMPT to please the Creator God!

Unfortunately, God can only be pleased IF you DO Religion according to His DIRECTIVE.

Till today, Muslims have not been able to tell me what Atonement means and why it was important in the Religion of Abraham and Moses! Maybe you'll be an exception!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by NNTR: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
TenQ:
Sorry to hear that you were banned. It may be because of the NL spam bots and not necessarily because someone Reported you.

Any ways, It is good to note that my objective here is NOT to win arguments (I am not a lawyer). My objective is to simply make Muslims who care for the TRUTH to ASK QUESTIONS which ordinarily they would not have asked.

If there was just one ERROR or CONTRADICTION in the Qur'an, would it still remain the book of Allah?
If I lived my life exactly as Prophet Mohammad, would I be among the best of people to live with?
How come Islamic translations of Arabic into English cannot be trusted (Either for the Qur'an, the Hadiths or the Tafsirs)?

I almost recited the Shahada in my 200Levels at the University because I read almost every book of Ahmed Deedat. However, I decided to read the Qur'an from cover to cover before officially sealing the conversion. I didn't go too far before seeing errors, contradictions and other signposts of danger. I had to slow down to comprehend both Islam and Christianity. I rededicated my life to Christ after this and had made it a mission to help Muslims ASK QUESTIONS!

Unfortunately, God can only be pleased IF you DO Religion according to His DIRECTIVE.

Till today, Muslims have not been able to tell me what Atonement means and why it was important in the Religion of Abraham and Moses! Maybe you'll be an exception!
LegalWolf indeed. Are you minding the court jester, pardon the pun, pathetically behaving like the boy who cried wolf, telling lies made up from fabricated stories

I remember before he got debilitated and incapacitated, Deedat back in the day, huffing and puffing upandan the whole place, threatening to blow houses in, as just like the big bad wolf in ''The Story of the Three Little Pigs' from Aesop's Fables''

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by dfrost: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Give it to the current IG.

He's really trying his best to sanitize the PF.
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by chiboycue: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
I don't think it is proper for you to share this video online.
Do you want the Police man to loose his job on account of your shared video ?
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by TenQ: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
NNTR:
LegalWolf indeed. Are you minding the court jester, pardon the pun, pathetically behaving like the boy who cried wolf, telling lies made up from fabricated stories

I remember before he got debilitated and incapacitated, Deedat back in the day, huffing and puffing upandan the whole place, threatening to blow houses in, as just like the big bad wolf in ''The Story of the Three Little Pigs' from Aesop's Fables''

I hated the legal profession when a lawyer friend defended a Rapist against this young girl. He won the case by using technicalities and worst still, he was boasting about it. His claim was that it wasn't his fault that the girl didn't get justice because the prosecutor should have done his homework well.

For me, it was the issue of TRUTH but apparently, not everyone care for the TRUTH!

I hope LegalWolf is NOT a person that would sacrifice the truth to win an argument.
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by SANCTO: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abeg you people should free the man. He is not violent. He was not actually holding gun but a year gas launcher.
As much as I would not support evil, the man doesn't look drunk, and this picture may lead to the innocent man's dismissal from the force.
Please let the pictures be taken down. I come in peace.
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by NNTR: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
TenQ:
I hated the legal profession when a lawyer friend defended a Rapist against this young girl.

He won the case by using technicalities and worst still, he was boasting about it. His claim was that it wasn't his fault that the girl didn't get justice because the prosecutor should have done his homework well.

For me, it was the issue of TRUTH but apparently, not everyone care for the TRUTH!

I hope LegalWolf is NOT a person that would sacrifice the truth to win an argument.
Luke 11:52
'Woe to you lawyers,
because you have taken away the key to knowledge (scriptural truth).
You yourselves did not enter, and you held back those who were entering
[by your flawed interpretation of God’s word and your man-made tradition].”
'

You're in good company, not among foes, if you have a disdain for the legal profession, just as our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world does and tells what sorrow, terrible things and trouble awaits lawyers

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by Proudlyomonna: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Alwaysready:
grin

To what end is this report when the price of a bag of rice is #48000 now?

Get the hell outta here and let the man live his life pls.

We should be more concerned about how to make things work for ourselves rather than poknosing .

Kindly patronize the website below for instant payout!

Guy one Customer almost beat my boy because of Rice oo grin grin
And the mumu man still wear APC cap,yet him no fit pay ordinary #800 for one derica grin
Apc really show Nigeria watin Hausa man call Shege banzia grin
Once this man enter na #55k we go buy 1 Bag of rice,me go see per derica #1200 urchins must still buy by fire by force grin grin
Agbado infested urchins think se na Person them dey do them no know se na theirsef them dey DO grin

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by TenQ: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
NNTR:
Luke 11:52
'Woe to you lawyers,
because you have taken away the key to knowledge (scriptural truth).
You yourselves did not enter, and you held back those who were entering
[by your flawed interpretation of God’s word and your man-made tradition].”
'

You're in good company, not among foes, if you have a disdain for the legal profession, just as our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world does and tells what sorrow, terrible things and trouble awaits lawyers

Let's hope there would be people who would be Christian First before being a lawyer

Let's hope there would be people who would be human beings First before being a lawyer

Let's hope there would be people who would be for the TRUTH First before being a winner of arguments!
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by MrFly(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
early retirement without benefits, social media don turn ds one to a jobless man
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by winner37(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is s not the problem of Nigeria..
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by NNTR: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
TenQ:
Let's hope there would be people who would be Christian First before being a lawyer
If only more christians, properly read their bibles, there'd be less christians and/or less Constantine christians

TenQ:
Let's hope there would be people who would be human beings First before being a lawyer

Let's hope there would be people who would be for the TRUTH First before being a winner of arguments!
Discussion, talking, chewing the fat et cetera is far far better than arguments. Why? It is because discussion is engaging in exchanges of knowledge while arguments are about engaging in exchanges of ignorances

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by faceland: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
pathetic cry

If he can't even stand, that is too much (and it seems like late morning).
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by Stargurl20(f): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Police is truly your friend. cool
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by LegalWolf: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2022
NNTR:
Smh, you're such that bad a liar, that your lie vengefully will eat you up alive.

Posters like you love their lies, tell their lies, believe their own lies even after karma had paid a visit. Awkward moment, when I know the truth that you are lying, but just disappointed at not hearing your pants catch on fire

The fear of NL bot is the beginning of wisdom

Lol, I’m not blaming you for my ban on that section but only said I suspect you were the one who reported me. Who I blamed is the Nairaland Mod and not you. Read my post again.

All you need do is say “LegalWolf, I did not report you”. Simple and that’s it. That reminds me, I gave you a very solid argument where I drew comparison between your logic in claiming book of John is god’s words and Guru Granth Sahib. You haven’t responded till date.

Don’t respond on this section so as not as to get banned like me.
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by LegalWolf: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2022
TenQ:

I almost recited the Shahada in my 200Levels at the University because I read almost every book of Ahmed Deedat. However, I decided to read the Qur'an from cover to cover before officially sealing the conversion. I didn't go too far before seeing errors, contradictions and other signposts of danger. I could understand if the Qur'an contradicted the new testment, but I COULDN'T understand how the Qur'an will ALSO contradict the OLD testament.

I had to slow down to comprehend both Islam, Judaism and Christianity. Not too long after, I had the opportunity to read some hadiths in the library (My state library had a huge collection of them). The Hadiths killed everything that remained in Islam for me. I rededicated my life to Christ after this and had made it a mission to help Muslims ASK QUESTIONS!

Lol, I don’t envy position at all. The simple answer to your question is I’m here to help you reach the Truth as well. Why don’t you wait let me give you a response to your question on the appropriate section so I don’t get banned too.

THE BELOW IS MY RESPONSE TO THIS POST AND PLEASE DONT RESPOND ON THIS SECTION. I WILL ANSWER YOUR PRIMARY QUESTION AT THE APPROPRIATE SECTION

And that reminds me, our journeys may be similar but route different. I have read the Bible and at a point, I believed it to be a word of God. Christians tried to convince me that Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life and no one comes through God except him. I read Sam Shamoun and almost every article on Answering Islam vigorously. I even follow him on one of his social media accounts!)

But when I started digging further, I discovered this cannot be logically correct. Unless proved otherwise, in my opinion, the NT may not be a product of divine creation. Even as far back as the third century, many Church leaders doubted the authenticity of certain books that are now canonical in the bible.

At present, there is overwhelming evidence that some of these books were forged and a “propaganda” to respond to heretical sects. Don’t worry, I will cite evidence of people who read the original manuscripts and are masters of Greek and Latin to back up my claims and the onus will lie on you to disprove them.

You will agree with me that if a foundation (i.e., NT) is faulty, the house built on it cannot stand. Wouldn’t you?
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by LegalWolf: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2022
TenQ:

I hated the legal profession when a lawyer friend defended a Rapist against this young girl. He won the case by using technicalities and worst still, he was boasting about it. His claim was that it wasn't his fault that the girl didn't get justice because the prosecutor should have done his homework well.

Lol, your prejudice against the legal profession is your personal choice which I won’t set out to correct. What is in dispute here is the Truth about religion not careers or profession, so don’t let us get distracted by irrelevant things.

Just like you want to help Muslims understand our religion by asking questions that will make reason, I am actually tempted to ask questions but would not as I know you have a penchant for deviating from issues. Go read about the rules of natural justice and theories of jurisprudence. That will give you an idea on why things appear the way they are
Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by TenQ: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2022
LegalWolf:

THE BELOW IS MY RESPONSE TO THIS POST AND PLEASE DONT RESPOND ON THIS SECTION. I WILL ANSWER YOUR PRIMARY QUESTION AT THE APPROPRIATE SECTION

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by TenQ: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, I don’t envy position at all. The simple answer to your question is I’m here to help you reach the Truth as well. Why don’t you wait let me give you a response to your question on the appropriate section so I don’t get banned too.

And that reminds me, our journeys may be similar but route different. I have read the Bible and at a point, I believed it to be a word of God. Christians tried to convince me that Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life and no one comes through God except him. I read Sam Shamoun and almost every article on Answering Islam vigorously. I even follow him on one of his social media accounts!)

But when I started digging further, I discovered this cannot be logically correct. Unless proved otherwise, in my opinion, the NT may not be a product of divine creation. Even as far back as the third century, many Church leaders doubted the authenticity of certain books that are now canonical in the bible.

At present, there is overwhelming evidence that some of these books were forged and a “propaganda” to respond to heretical sects. Don’t worry, I will cite evidence of people who read the original manuscripts and are masters of Greek and Latin to back up my claims and the onus will lie on you to disprove them.

You will agree with me that if a foundation (i.e., NT) is faulty, the house built on it cannot stand. Wouldn’t you?
The simple truth is that Allah is my WITNESS in this case.
If the foundation of the NT was faulty, Allah then must either be IGNORANT or a LIAR!

You are a lawyer, you should understand!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by NNTR: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2022
LegalWolf:
Lol, I’m not blaming you for my ban on that section but only said I suspect you were the one who reported me.
Pfft. Smh, Yeah right, like as if thats something I'll get paid money for doing it. Right?

LegalWolf:
Who I blamed is the Nairaland Mod and not you. Read my post again.
Reread the post, to see I typed that you were lying through your teeth literally.

Nothing to do with any mod you've fantasised up. The bot doesnt discriminate. Has no mercy. Shows no mercy, hence why it came down on you as if like a ton of bricks.

The bot is autonomous, meaning it acts and works without mod interference

LegalWolf:
All you need do is say “LegalWolf, I did not report you”. Simple and that’s it.
Preferred you wallow in your ignorance, as I have better things to spend my precious and treasured time with than be bothered explaining to you

LegalWolf:
That reminds me, I gave you a very solid argument where I drew comparison between your logic in claiming book of John is god’s words and Guru Granth Sahib. You haven’t responded till date.
Must have missed the post, or perhaps it is the post that earned you the ban, and is likely hidden now

LegalWolf:
Don’t respond on this section so as not as to get banned like me.
Its lawless posters who get sanctioned in this section and rest of the forum

LegalWolf:

You type all the above to TenQ, as if there are no skeletons in your cupboard, waltzing across the floor as if you hardly fart, and even when you do ocassuonally fart it'll be a deodorised fart, meaning it doesnt have a noxious smell

PS: Please sign-post me to where you need a response from me. Ta.

Re: Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) by Zico777(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
vastolord4:
Homeboy just looking for who to send to early grave.. May God see us through is terrible times in Nigeria.
grin Homeboy indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? / PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman / Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.