Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (67135 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Abuja People Refused To Vote In Local Government Election In FCT (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Apili: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
fridayking:
It a lier... The North is fully for Tinubu...

On Tinubu mandate I stand...

keep standing till your mate lives you behind anu ma anu

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
danngnews:

God's wrath is already on Tinubu.

God's wrath is with all the leaders who ruled the country and part of federal administration. Not Tinubu who didn't rule you or your Papa
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by sircatherine45(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

E pain the uselesssss Osu alasuzi... You're not even getting a sniff but you're crying? Tinubu money will choke you.

Keep foaming in the mouth, bloody sub human!
I repeat and I still repeat
I WILL FVCK YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CHOP TINUBU MONEY. AND THERE IS NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING YOU AND YOUR USELESS ANCESTORS CAN DO.
GET THAT INTO YOUR CORN SKULL

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by SmartPolician: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Not mocking him? So what are you doing? Point is if you don't like Tinubu, reject his money. It's simple. If you collect Tinubu's money yet keep hating on him, God wrath will be on you and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa

Everyone will collect his money and vote for the right candidate.

Actually, that is not Tinubu's money; the money Tinubu throws around belongs to Lagos State. Lagos money is Nigeria's money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
sircatherine45:

I WILL FVCK YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CHOP TINUBU MONEY. AND THERE IS NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING YOU AND YOUR USELESS ANCESTORS CAN DO.

I love the delusion.. Just as I love the delusion of your failure Peter Obi who couldn't make his Anambra great.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by phorget(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Osinbajo is no more Osinbade? You dey ment?

Imagine you hating on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your Papa nor was he part of any federal administration yet according to your dhumb skull, you would have supported osinbajo who was part of Buhari administration? Humor me the more. I repeat, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Go and face your useless leaders in your enclave and hold them accountable.

I guess you had a very bad upbringing and that is why it is easier for you to mention people's papa.
Why should anyone hate Tinubu? How does me having my choice preference be tagged as hating the opposite? How much have you benefited from Tilumbu or how much have I benefited from Obi? Why do you made it look as if all of us asking for a better Nigeria are all hating on Tilumbu? A better Nigeria is all we deserve so just focus on your candidate to win and help BUILD the nation and let me also pray mine wins and also BUILD the nation.

We are not in war unless you are fighting yourself, asking for a better Nigeria should be our autimate objectives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by nduchucks: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Where is Ganduje who was running around with Tinubu before the APC convention and who was present when the "e gbe kini yi wa, emi lokan" speech was delivered?

Did he collect money and run away as well?

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by sircatherine45(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

I love the delusion.. Just as I love the delusion of your failure Peter Obi who couldn't make his Anambra great.

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by slimghost(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Anybody who thinks the North will abandon Atiku and vote for Tinubu is retarded.
Lessons will be learned next year.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Everyone will collect his money and vote for the right candidate.

Actually, that is not Tinubu's money; the money Tinubu throws around belongs to Lagos State. Lagos money is Nigeria's money.

The same Tinubu who's even donating for Lagos. Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule you and your family. Go and face your useless leaders in your useless enclave. Anyone who hates Tinubu who didn't rule his uselesssss self and Papa yet keep taking Tinubu's money, that money will be the end of him.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
sircatherine45:

Osu alasuzi, cry me a river!
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Brimstone77: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Emma ik ummeh

That is the name of the person that post the fake video.

Who takes an Nyam!ri serious?

You leave the man speaking on the video and start throwing jabs on the person that posted it...

I feel your pain.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by QuikMedia: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
90% Vote in Kano....Lol....APC supporter and Blind reasoning....You leave PDP that attack you with the video and face LP that have no say in the Video...You see your Foolishness...

May God Forever Forbid BAT Thing let All Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
drlateef:

God bless you. I was going to say this is all bullshit lies. In fact the whole business community in Kano was there and they all pledged their support for Tinubu. In fact Tinubu will get 90% of Kano votes. Thats what they said. These are multi-billionaires, who among them is poor, looking for Tinubu’s money. This Lazy People party (LP) members are scum of the earth for their lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by ThEGodFaThErss: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Not mocking him? So what are you doing? Point is if you don't like Tinubu, reject his money. It's simple. If you collect Tinubu's money yet keep hating on him, God wrath will be on you and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa
May Thunder and lightning fire you and your entire household for yansh. which Tinubu money be dat? u nor well rara

4 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Curious345: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
slimghost:
Anybody who thinks the North will abandon Atiku and vote for Tinubu is retarded.
Lessons will be learned next year.
the muslim.north .. always be specific ..because 90% of christain northerners are voting obi
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
phorget:

I guess you had a very bad upbringing and that is why it is easier for you to mention people's papa.
Why should anyone hate Tinubu? How does me having my choice preference be tagged as hating the opposite? How much have you benefited from Tilumbu or how much have I benefited from Obi? Why do you made it look as if all of us asking for a better Nigeria are all hating on Tilumbu? A better Nigeria is all we deserve so just focus on your candidate to win and help BUILD the nation and let me also pray mine wins and also BUILD the nation.

We are not in war unless you are fighting yourself, asking for a better Nigeria should be our autimate objectives.

You should be asking yourself that question. Why you're hating someone who didn't rule you or your Papa. That's the question in the air. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by SmartPolician: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

The same Tinubu who's even donating for Lagos. Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule you and your family. Go and face your useless leaders in your useless enclave. Anyone who hates Tinubu who didn't rule his uselesssss self and Papa yet keep taking Tinubu's money, that money will be the end of him.

I don talk finish.

If you don't like my position, hit your head against the wall.

I no send anybody.

This is the best time to deal with the oppressors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by sircatherine45(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Osu alasuzi, cry me a river!

E pain the slowpoke.

Slowpoke

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey mad! Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, jigawa supported Buhari in the primary but you're spewing gibberish? You dey mad?
@Mod @seun this guy has been cursing and threatening since i have reported tire please do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by WHITELIGHTER: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
Urchins are busy attacking Peter Obi without knowing the entire Northern APC is busy cross-carpeting to PDP

Tinubu betrayed Yoruba just to satisfy north and here they’re teaching him politics

You think Lagos is Nigeria where you do your ritual and sacrifices take hold them hostage

This same Tinubu is against Amotekun bcuz they’re dealing with Killer Herdsmen

Oga Tinubu sold all the Yoruba nation for Northern votes

Even the Katsina home of Buhari has the highest defection of APC members

And Buhari is busy whynning Tinubu for victory cheesy grin

Tinubu go see shege next year

You couldn't have said it any better
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Great2017: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu thought he can play the North around.

In 2015, the North wanted either Kwankwaso or Atiku but Tinubu used Lagos money to buy block votes from Southern delegates for Buhari's emergence.

Now, you want this same North to vote for you while dissociating yourself from the maladministration you brought at the expense of the Northern choices.

The North are not your Lagos maga.

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the Southern turn.

SHUT UP!!! TINUBU WILL MAKE THE PRICE OF DIAPERS SKYROCKET NEXT YEAR BECAUSE HIS POOING WILL INCREASE WITH ALACRITY.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by phorget(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

You should be asking yourself that question. Why you're hating someone who didn't rule you or your Papa. That's the question in the air. Yeye dey smell.

How is your own papa that Tilumbu ruled fairing if I may ask? Are you sure you are a lagosian or you are among the people shouting Lagos without even knowing it location on the map.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Etimemy: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

Whoever that vote for APC in 2023,God will not forgive that people.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by atinga1: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

They could have rejected it, even mocking Tinubu over it. Is that what you have been reduced to? Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa? You dey mad?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. It was the Northerners who presented Buhari for themselves, including the Atiku. Tinubu only supported them. Hence blame yourselves for it. Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the southern turn.
Election results never show, you don dey wail.
If e show nkọ? No near sniper o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by zeusdgrt(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Blah blah blah cry us a river grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Emman08: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Religion and region comes first for these people before party. Same people who rejected PDP in 2019. Suddenly Atiku is an attractive option for them.

I wonder who they think is deceived
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by alimiadedayo1: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sigbinidu:

Haq Haq Haq
So much anger from these urchins.
Use your head to hit wall jor.
If wall too far use your head nack ground.
Haq Haq Haq
infact you just prove me to be true everybody that says the truth is urchin for your delusion mental state, your mental stability is in stake you need serious help from heaven..God of Elijah will send down helo from above and save your soul from seoul
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by k2money(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please stop all this nonsense the Kano I know is apc and nnpc. Atiku will come third
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Belluski: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your in your enclave. Go face your useless leaders in your enclave and hold them accountable!

You are such a thickheaded... you really need to justify what you’re been paid for ... i feel your pain bro.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Ayodele1987(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=Kagd10 post=117811444]If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

As he dey pain dem he dey sweet us as he sweet us he dey pain dem......by Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.