Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Northerners Keeps Promise They Are Not Yiibo : Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Keeps Promise They Are Not Yiibo : Picture (509 Views)

Influencer Keeps Promise ;deletes Twitter Account After Obi Lagos Win / How Far Did APC Fulfill The Promise They Made Nigerians / El-rufa’i Keeps Promise, Enrols Son In Public Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Keeps Promise They Are Not Yiibo : Picture by stocktaker: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thank you Gov

Badaru

1 Like

Re: Northerners Keeps Promise They Are Not Yiibo : Picture by duro4chang(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
God is on the side of Jagaban. He has been tested and tried. He will not disappoint. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Keeps Promise They Are Not Yiibo : Picture by Smithkafors(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
I pity unemployed people still supporting these people. Na una I pity pass ….cheer them on
Re: Northerners Keeps Promise They Are Not Yiibo : Picture by vengertime: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Foools like this doesn't speak for the youths in the North. Northerners are not that stupid.

They know APC has nothing to offer
Re: Northerners Keeps Promise They Are Not Yiibo : Picture by Efuaye(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
With all the harvest PDP is making in the North in recent times?

(1) (Reply)

Terror Alert: You Are A Joke. Rufai Oseni Slams Lai Mohammed Over His Comment / Fitch: The Thrust Of It Is That Tinubu Will Win The Election Comfortably -Keyamo / Fitch Global Has Confirmed Peter Obi Is The Reason Tinubu Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.