Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,907 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) (61343 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Bantu10: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
post=117816507:

Incoherent jargons.

Since you are the giver of life right??
How many % is remaining in your own life,
Let us know.

Use her?
Na so dem dey use people around you anyhow?

You too, how many people around you dem don use?
Stop being primitive.
Grow up.

Not every lady you come across online are like the ones you know offline...okay?!

No more shame in the world.

Just imagine this! shocked

Dem MANNA will teach all you kids how to have MANNERS and behave like sensible people on social media.
BIG SHAME ON Y'ALL !

Zombie, shurup there!! Very stale comments

3 Likes

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by lailo: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
The parents are in Onisha
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by atiku4President(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
post=117816507:

Incoherent jargons.

Since you are the giver of life right??
How many % is remaining in your own life,
Let us know.

Use her?
Na so dem dey use people around you anyhow?

You too, how many people around you dem don use?
Stop being primitive.
Grow up.

Not every lady you come across online are like the ones you know offline...okay?!

No more shame in the world.

Just imagine this! shocked

Dem MANNA will teach all you kids how to have MANNERS and behave like sensible people on social media.
BIG SHAME ON Y'ALL !
Big shame on them all, my dear. Many souls are frustrated and look for every opportunity to vomit nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by deandavid(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Precious Leopard is not an identity in Africa...
Make una dey proud of una African names, una say na Oyibo name una like...
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by enchy: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
whatever
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by N3wman: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Of what use is biometric capturing in Nigeria?
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
soberdrunk:
Nigerian Police nor get "detectives"?? That is Lagos Island Hospital Maternity wear the young lady has on, they should start investigating from there........ angry

Oversabi. Even in the US, police departments often solicit information from the general public. Detectives aren’t magicians, information from the public is key

2 Likes

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by ipobarethieves: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
cry sad nairaland association of KIDS.Not every M/F genders are useless. See how they are shouting GBOLA undecided

Nonsense.

Thank God, those pipu never Start election lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Starzo:

Where did you see 'men' in the report?

Useless misandrist!
How dare you address me with such you kid, i'm sure you are not up to the age of my last child.Be very mindful of your words young man.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by TainyLite(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
I swear I know d gal... She once worked at Iron Market Lanre Igando.... Her parents stayed at Lanre Igando.... She has been mentally unstable for quite some time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bantu10:

Zombie, shurup there!! Very stale comments

You too like vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lagos bu ala anyi.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1584081834081939459?s=20&t=wPAQFddko0EsGB7dKx4M2g
May God nor let it be some wicked people has used her for their wicked acts oo, thank God she is safe.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by spiralwedge(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Apparently, she just gave birth if tbat is Lagos Island Maternity Hospital dress. Giving birth can affect the mental range for some women
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by 07kjb: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Funflipper:

Nobody used her for anything. She might have autism and probably left the house and couldn't find her way back home

U are more FOOLISH than who u are quoting

Do that girl looks like one with Autism syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by ahnie: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Some nasty comments from dregs n lowlifers.

Am glad she has bn reunited with her family
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Originalsly: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Privatepart00:
shocked

Hope she didn’t mount a poisonous gbola

We know generation Z woke females don’t joke with gbola

Why would you even think everyone one would be like your sister or cousins? ... or even your mother? Learn to keep family practices in your family and stop linking them to people you know nothing about.

@ topic .... whatever the reason.... at least she is found alive and not dumped like garbage like so many others.

Where there is life there is hope.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by ellizy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Majw police know go do their own oooo. I don't trust our brother in the black uniforms
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by 07kjb: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
TainyLite:
I swear I know d gal... She once worked at Iron Market Lanre Igando.... Her parents stayed at Lanre Igando.... She has been mentally unstable for quite some time

Before missing or after missing?
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by peaceland(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Immediately I saw the cloth I knew it resembles hospital ward cloth.
If correct then our police force indeed have a long way to go.

soberdrunk:
Nigerian Police nor get "detectives"?? That is Lagos Island Hospital Maternity wear the young lady has on, they should start investigating from there........ angry
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by RealGandalf: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Gandah:
If u know u know grin

What's funny?
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hope she's not been used by yahoo boys. I remember a day I was going to work around 5am and a black SUV stopped and dropped off this pretty gal and zoomed off. She tore her fine dress and pulled her hair violently. It was like a nollywood movie. She was left with panties in less than 2 minutes. There was this woman who quickly covered her nnakedness with her wrapper. Girls would never learn
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Secondly: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
How can someone not be able to remember anything again except her name and age, I'm still wondering how possible.

Maybe they have fucked_ away all her senses?

Can't you see the way she is smiling in the photos?
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Such a beautiful young girl. Even if she went for a dick appointment, that is not enough reason to wish her evil. She's an adult. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
07kjb:

U are more FOOLISH than who u are quoting

Do that girl looks like one with Autism syndrome

Hmmmmm .... so you can just look at someone's photo and tell whether or not the person has autism. If you know how to channel your rare talent you can be a millionaire before the end of this year.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Haveyoueatentod: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Snitch24:

I'm guessing her boyfriend took her for abortion
If your claim about the cloth she's putting on is true
she's hiding her abortion from her family probably she's suffering from trauma

1 Like

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
She's so pretty
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by 07kjb: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Originalsly:

Hmmmmm .... so you can just look at someone's photo and tell whether or not the person has autism. If you know how to channel your rare talent you can be a millionaire before the end of this year.

Yes at a glance I can tell anyone with Autism syndrome
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
How can someone not be able to remember anything again except her name and age, I'm still wondering how possible.
Yahoo boys at work. Very common. I witnessed one on my way to work one morning. She was dropped off a black SUV. Suddenly, she began to tear her clothes. Pretty gal
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by sainthumble: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Was she pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Sex Starved Husband / How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.