Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) (61376 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Jcash90: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
bonnyhope:

You fit marry ghost
no wahala as God know say na help I wan help
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by emy9(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
A very pretty young girl. She looks happy, even in distress. But, where did she go to? She didn't miss her way. Tell me something else. These young adults with exuberance in them can do funny things. I can relate. I had bouts of escaping from home at her age as well at any slight provocation. Cheeky me. I can bet my next breakfast she has a boyfriend. These adventurous kids, what won't they do? Interrogate her well and take her for tests. I hope her vital organs are still intact.

You're not wrong. If people tell you about this girl, your ears will tingle. The less said, the better. The person that said she stays in Igando knows her. Her history predates her. She is not mentally disturbed. That's all I can reveal.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by emy9(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1584081834081939459?s=20&t=wPAQFddko0EsGB7dKx4M2g

Updated:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1584227836860039170?s=20&t=wPAQFddko0EsGB7dKx4M2g

Let the slut continue in her ways. Someday nemesis will catch up with her. She can fool some people sometimes but eventually the truth will emerge. The worst thing that can happen is to be emerge from a dysfunctional home with a warped view of life.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by juman(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2022
What cause this kind of forgetfulness.
Young lady o.
Problem plenty in this world.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Rozross:
Men again hmmm may God heal her. Living in the same world with men of these days is very dangerous

That is true dear.

Amen to your prayers
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Funflipper: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2022
07kjb:

U are more FOOLISH than who u are quoting

Do that girl looks like one with Autism syndrome

Listen up, I don't know who you are but from your post, it is very obvious your lifz b is a living hell. I am not the cause of your porverty.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by sameks08(m): 2:20am On Oct 24, 2022
if you ask them to stay one place they won't hear now see her life don get kleg
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Tanyogo(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2022
You no get chill at all.

post=117816507:

Incoherent jargons.

Since you are the giver of life right??
How many % is remaining in your own life,
Let us know.

Use her?
Na so dem dey use people around you anyhow?

You too, how many people around you dem don use?
Stop being primitive.
Grow up.

Not every lady you come across online are like the ones you know offline...okay?!

No more shame in the world.

Just imagine this! shocked

Dem MANNA will teach all you kids how to have MANNERS and behave like sensible people on social media.
BIG SHAME ON Y'ALL !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2022
"Currently with police and safe" which safe is that? Did has been done, she doesn't look completed
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by rigarmortis: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Good news. But she looks pregnant
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Bishopwizzy(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Before now I used to see meaningful, matured and intelligent comments on the Nairaland platform but in recent you barely see something positive to a post or meaningful in the comment section.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Why Dem come give her Ekaete gown? grin she be house girl? Nawaoh.. thank God for her.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by 642akintoye: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Why she come dey du face like MeMe Oya so pe Oti lo Izgone....Why she come dey du face like MeMe Oya so pe Oti lo Izgone.......
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2022
soberdrunk:
Nigerian Police nor get "detectives"?? That is Lagos Island Hospital Maternity wear the young lady has on, they should start investigating from there........ angry
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Telegram234(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin

Dick appointment which is extremely successful normally causes dementia grin
na better Dicks-appointment cheesy
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2022
emy9:

You're not wrong. If people tell you about this girl, your ears will tingle. The less said, the better. The person that said she stays in Igando knows her. Her history predates her. She is not mentally disturbed. That's all I can reveal.

People that know, know. Enough said.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Sammy101111(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2022
PHIPEX:
This lady probably just gave birth considering her dressing. If no husband has reported the wife missing, they should trace all those illegal baby making homes

Yes she look like she just gave birth
Look closely are body will say it
I observe that
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by officialfestus(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy
Jcash90:
Make them just dash me make i marry her if dem no see her people
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Omodua(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
omo Igbo and Yoruba dickk
Get sense!

You think we are joking here.
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
She can't remember anything but her name and her age? Suspect
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
A very pretty young girl. She looks happy, even in distress. But, where did she go to? She didn't miss her way. Tell me something else. These young adults with exuberance in them can do funny things. I can relate. I had bouts of escaping from home at her age as well at any slight provocation. Cheeky me. I can bet my next breakfast she has a boyfriend. These adventurous kids, what won't they do? Interrogate her well and take her for tests. I hope her vital organs are still intact.
Exactly... choking on a pipe somewhere very safe. The only organs tempered with are probably the vmobile and headlights
Re: Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) by DeepNuggets: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Don't do Dr*gs if you don't want to know why.

Oya so pe Oti lo Izgone....[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Starved Husband / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.