Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) (4787 Views)

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wotowoto in progress!...

Wotowoto is the code!...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by Moferere: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
I just dey laugh grin grin grin
People don't follow history, you lost the civil war when Ojukwu advanced his biafra madness to the west.
Now they are talking about Lagos, why are these guys so daft? Ekpa from Finland want put dem for TROUBLE for Lagos and the entire SW.
The outcome will be too DISASTROUS for them

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by Abdul05: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
You are playing with millions of lives of the ibos in south west... grin

Immediately all major roads leading to south east will be barricaded with 2 division brigade

And all the Biafrans in Lagos will be cut off from south east and finished in Lagos or west

It would be tragic for the ibos if such happens

32 Likes 16 Shares

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Moferere:
This will be their end in Lagos.

Let them try anything funny grin

?? More tears loading...

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by mcmurphy132(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nairaland Igbo/ipob should called their brother to order before him go meet him Waterloo in Lagos..

Someone should cautious him now before una. Go start dey wail say them the envy una..

Nairaland Igbo shebi una dey hear now

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
You are playing with thousands of lives of the ibo in south west... grin

You better be careful with this .. grin

Thousands ko!
Millions ni...

When afonjas are molesting us where were you?

6 Likes

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
You are playing with thousands of lives of the ibos in south west... grin

You better be careful with this .. grin
I don't support the fool but last time the hausas dealth with you people at LASU what did you do?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by tishbite41(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Umu Igbo, tool up
Street's out

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by rickpat(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
this guy is in Finland,and he is inciting violence in Nigeria...na wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by mcmurphy132(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
You are a fool!

We don carry the vawulence reach una doormot!..

You father for village..

Make una try am

Na Lagoon we go drop all of una.

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Moferere:
People don't follow history, you lost the civil war when Ojukwu advanced his biafra madness to the west.
Now they are talking about Lagos, why are these guys so daft? Ekpa from Finland want put dem for TROUBLE for Lagos and the entire SW.

Cry me a river!

This is just the beginning!

Keep crying!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by Moh247: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
This nigga got jokes

Abeg nobody should disturb us with wailing ooo, because this Ebonyi man in Finland is the one directly inciting civil unrest just because he has Twitter and data

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by Abdul05: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

I don't support the fool but last time the hausas dealth with you people at LASU what did you do?

We dealt with them that is why you don't hear them misbehaving in south west again

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:

You are a fool!

You father for village..

Make una try am

E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by cherishmichael: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
lmao
Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by Vote4Obi: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Don't mind these fools. Simon Ekpa that is a fugitive is who they're masturbating on as if it was Igbos that collectively sent him. When Shekau gives threat, do they go about threatening the rest of law abiding Northerners?

Several times, they've collected woto-woto in the hands of Hausas, Fulanis and even small Ijaws yet I haven't seen them do anything. Because Igbos own businesses they feel we are vulnerable to attack and looting. If terrorists bring terror to Lagos, what would they do?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tune in now!

We're still on the Wotowoto matters!

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Don't mind these fools. Simon Ekpa that is a fugitive is who they're masturbating on as if it was Igbos that collectively sent him. When Shekau gives threat, do they go about threatening the rest of law abiding Northerners?

Several times, they've collected woto-woto in the hands of Hausas, Fulanis and even small Ijaws yet I haven't seen them do anything. Because Igbos own businesses they feel we are vulnerable to attack and looting. If terrorists bring terror to Lagos, what would they do?

My brother! God must surely bless you..

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by epondudu: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
We are watching. We know how IPOB instigated their minions to destroy Lagos during the end-Sars protest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Moferere conehead on his way to mowe Ibafo IDP grin:
AlafinofEnugu:
Dead hairy chest beating monkeys body will be afloat in the lagoon cheesy
Body bag in chisco bus straight to alaigbo grin
Rounded up dotted and wiped out grin grin
It happened before and it will happen again grin
I foresee super turcano in alaigbo carrying out the bloody crusade grin
epondudu:
We are watching. We know how IPOB instigated their minions to destroy Lagos during the end-Sars protest.
Abdul05:

We dealt with them that is why you don't hear them misbehaving in south west again

This is what will happen to ur people if they try that nonsense in Lagos....

Immediately all roads lead to south east will be barricaded with 2 division brigade

Millions of ur type will be cut off from south east and finished in south west

It would be tragic for the ibos if such happens
Moh247:
This nigga got jokes

Abeg nobody should disturb us with wailing ooo, because this Ebonyi man in Finland is the one directly inciting civil unrest just because he has Twitter and data
mcmurphy132:

You are a fool!

You father for village..

Make una try am

1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2022

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
mcmurphy132:

You are a fool!

We don carry the virulence reach una doormot!..
so Alaba in Lagos is now the doormot of the igbos,ahhh it's indeed no man's land grin

You father for village..

Make una try am

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Bring it on boy.... Stop yarning dust!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by DSC7: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Moferere:

And you think Simon Ekpa has the power to control Igbos?
Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by haslaw(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
When will Ekpa threaten us in the north.

We want to check something grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
care4you:

Bring it on boy.... Stop yarning dust!

I see u already crying grin
Don't let Rwanda be childs play grin
Heads of children of hate will be hung grin

3 Likes

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=117820022][/quote]
The north dealt with u and Asiwaju as president will deal with u as well grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by care4you: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

I see u already crying grin
Don't let Rwanda be childs play grin
Heads of children of hate will be hung grin

I hate long sermons!

Bring it on boy!

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by Moh247: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Naso Ojuckwu born and raised in Lagos State start him madness that year shouting Biafra up and down.... 3 million Ibos died due to hunger, he ran away when Obasanjo was approaching and since then no Ibo man has gotten to power or smelt Aso Rock

He dey sweet una now, when story change una go dey wail

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) by epondudu: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=117820022][/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... / Construction In Nigeria ‘to Become World’s Fastest Growing’ / What Can Nigeria Do To Resolve The Boko Horam Issue ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.