Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? (423 Views)

Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by Cuppycat: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
So I just watched on who wants to be a millionaire where they asked which is the biggest rock in Nigeria, the options were

Riyom rock
Olumo rock
Aso rock
Zuma rock

The guy chose olumo rock, I thought it should be Zuma rock, but the host said the correct answer is ASO rock, please is this correct?
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by taylor88(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by FaceTanke: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na dem sabi
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by DSC7: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aso rock wey i know na government residential area....
Re: Is ASO Rock The Highest/biggest Rock In Nigeria? by juvewalex(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aso rock is the highest while Zuma rock is the biggest and largest.

(1) (Reply)

Man Approaches Kids Hawking Firewood, Buys Everything & Gives Them Scholarship / Video And Photos Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Lafia Nasarawa State / Tinubu's Family Holds Prayer In Honour Of APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.