Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer (2486 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by fineboynl(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
I have been observing what beer turn into after few days which I have been ignoring all this while. But I think the matter has gone too far right now.

If you open a bottle of beer the green bottles for example. Just drink half of it and leave the rest in the bottle for like 3 days. You will be amazed to the color the beer will turn into and smelling, and If you leave it further to a week. You will be shocked with the things you will see inside. This have been bothering me for long

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by judatech: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Everything ferments when not preserved... everything...
Leave gari for 3 days and come back and see...
Will that make you stop eating gari?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by duro4chang(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Do the same to all your food such as rice, beans, puff puff, eba, semovita and meat including milk and juice etc and tell us the result.

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by FaceTanke: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Ehen nah
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by thelegend1(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2022
fineboynl:

I have been observing what beer turn into after few days which I have been ignoring all this while. But I think the matter has gone too far right now.

If you open a bottle of beer the green bottles for example. Just drink half of it and leave the rest in the bottle for like 3 days. You will be amazed to the color the beer will turn into and smelling, and If you leave it further to a week. You will be shocked with the things you will see inside. This have been bordering me for long

Leave your body without having a bath or eating for a week...I'm sure you will avoid yourself too.

24 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by chatinent: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Did you cork it and leave it for three days or left it open?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2022
fineboynl:

If you open a bottle of beer the green bottles for example. Just drink half of it and leave the rest in the bottle for like 3 days. You will be amazed to the color the beer will turn into and smelling, and If you leave it further to a week. You will be shocked with the things you will see inside. This have been bordering me for long
Same goes for every perishable goods. Though alcohol destroys vital organs, quit why you still have the chance now

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Krak(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2022
fineboynl:

Bothering.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by oglalasioux(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Simple. Try same thing with a plate of indomie and egg.
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Naijaolosho2: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2022
judatech:

OP na mugu

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by TinubuPikin: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2022
op tell that your yeye girlfriend way you want die for her matter to leave her toto 3 days make she no wash am...op I swear you no go ever near woman again even for inside bus grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by fineboynl(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2022
chatinent:
Did you cork it and leave it for three days or left it open?
wether you cover it or leave it open it will not change anything. This doesn't happen with wine or coca cola.

Just leave it for 24 hours and see what I am talking hero and 33. It just shows are fake and inferior they are.
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by KingMack(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Canadian loud na your mate

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Nobadenergy: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Drinking beer lowers your testosterone, hops used as a preservative and flavoring contains lots of estrogenic activities.
Which leads to man boobs, fat around the waist, you start having feminine attributes.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by lordm(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Krak:

Bothering.
my guy
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Krak(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2022
lordm:
my guy

I dey observe.
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
if you eat half of mango and leave it for three days what will you meet?
if you eat beans and leave the remainder for three days what will you meet?
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by SouthSouth1914: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
The OP is a funny guy! Leave yourself with having a bath for three days and see how you smelly you’ll become!
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by worldbest01(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
judatech:
God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Quenncee: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
fineboynl:

If you open a bottle of beer the green bottles for example. Just drink half of it and leave the rest in the bottle for like 3 days. You will be amazed to the color the beer will turn into and smelling, and If you leave it further to a week. You will be shocked with the things you will see inside. This have been bothering me for long

I enjoy beer more after opening it and left overnight. Once your beer ferment, it becomes vinegar which is very expensive in the market. Then I challenge you to research on health benefits of taking vinegar.

You will definitely come back and thank me later.

Make oversabi no kill me too.
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by BigDawsNet: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
fineboynl:

Boss, if you wanna quite drinking... you should right now...

You will thank yourself in the future
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Starz825(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
thelegend1:

Leave your body without having a bath or eating for a week...I'm sure you will avoid yourself too.
Idiot cheesy

Person dey try leave green bottles he na still dey encourage am...
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by Truvelisback(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
fineboynl:

Leave ur eba or Soup the same way. U would still see the same thing.
Re: I Want To Stop Drinking Beer. What I Discovered In Beer by tamcamp253: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Op don drink beer before typing this
judatech:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Circumcision: Grandma Kills Grand Daughter / What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? / Asaba Inlaw: "In This Whole World You Couldn’t Find Anyone To Marry But An Igbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.