Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit (3659 Views)

Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana / Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by SteveDGreat: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin

Reno Omokri didn't expect what he got from this TV Host.
He came on air to lie about US Hurricane trying to Ridicule Peter Obi visits to flood ravaged area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeMdw7cWzRI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by eddynaira125: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2022
I just wasted my mb, pronouncing Biden as byday

6 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Who no know sey Reno omokri na mumu man

Nobody takes him serious

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Salvador1: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Obi is really pressing neck I swear.

31 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by MasterJayJay: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2022
grin

That moment when Foolish Reno Mockery realizes he can't block the interview after being embarrassed.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by kufre2010: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2022
I
Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Anigreat: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2022
shocked

The inconsequential idiotic bastard got served.

14 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Reno himself. lol

3 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by keymatt(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Even though I'm BATified, I admire Peter Obi's campaign strategy. Every presidential candidate is trying to catch up with him.
Peter Obi is a better choice.

36 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Dreal1247: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Watch the root of the attacks on Apostle Johnson Suleman. All the blackmails may have been sponsored from the same source.

https://fb.watch/glxyxQxPIz/
Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Madmohamed123: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin

Reno Omokri didn't expect what he got from this TV Host.
He came on air to lie about US Hurricane trying to Ridicule Peter Obi visits to flood ravaged area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeMdw7cWzRI

this man don't understand that obi is not the president of Nigeria what ever he give he gave it on his own will from his pocket

This stupid omokori should Chanel his anger to buhari the president of Nigeria and tinubu Party APC Which atiku hellp to Puch to Nigerians in 2015.

The government of Nigeria and State are doing nothing to help

Is omokori is a drug addict

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by excanny: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2022
How foolish can one be for money?

Atiku should sack this guy before December.

1 Like

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by SmartPolician: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2022
I don't think it has do with the politicians alone.

I tell people that black people are naturally wicked... probably due to the environment we were raised in.

Our politicians are a reflection of who we truly are.

5 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by loosecanon50(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Till today, I still can't believe why I respected that dimwit called Reno when he was under Jonathan's administration. Now, I know that he's nothing but a halfbaked, greedy and stupid politician just like Keyamo.

Money is actually the root of all evil.

PO/DATTI 2023 is coming. LFG!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by OneCandleAway(f): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Reno started lying and changing words

2 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Googledotcom: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2022
I've always known Reno to always criticizing out of hate, that's why I usually skip any thread with the caption "Reno"

Somebody dey outside country dey criticize person wey dey here dey feel the heat with us. Shame on Reno

6 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by maestroferddi: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2022
It is only in Nigeria that a fugitive like Reno Omokri commands listenership.

Imagine the trash coming from the fellow...

American presidents as far back as George W Bush were seen at scenes of natural disasters like hurricanes...

The joker doesn't appear to realise that we are in the internet age where information is readily available to people.

7 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by CSTRR: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2022
While buhari went to south korea.
Kai

Nigerians don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by masui(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2022
E be like we go channel this flood go South Korea.

Lets see if that summit will still hold.
Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by byteem: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Googledotcom:
I've always known Reno to always criticizing out of hate, that's why I usually skip any thread with the caption "Reno"

Somebody dey outside country dey criticize person wey dey here dey feel the heat with us. Shame on Reno

The guy is broke this is his opportunity to work and maybe get political appointment and finally come back to nigeria from.self.imposed exile.. the guy is desperate .. done blame him he is going to still say and do more stupid things in the name of campaign.. reno and what that other one keyamo, . Even ur current liar man and that musician senator.cant remember his name. Even that retired edo former governor .. They are all attack dogs. Its the bottom of the political ladder.where irrelevant retired political dogs fight dirty to attain some penance of relevance. its a gamble thats the role they play in politics if the party wins they get rewarded with juicy appointment .. if not they become vocal opposition and get the crumbs..its all a game to these people .. but its also a matter or survival for them too thats why they fight dirty .. winner takes all ..

9 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by olisaEze(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Pls which rescue operation was Peter Obi disrupting biko nu?? The President traveled to South Korea without making a single plan for displaced families, but its Peter Obi empathizing with victims that is giving Reno sleepless nights! The envy is so disgustingly appalling. Reno should first try and tell us why people who identify with the same faith as the martyred Deborah Samuels should vote for Atiku!

6 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by tribalmall: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2022
How do you cope sleeping n waking to lie to your wretched soul every day. Who do you think will be convinced to change the choice over the lunacy you commented.

keymatt:
Even though I'm BATified, I admire Peter Obi's campaign strategy. Every presidential candidate is trying to catch up with him.
Peter Obi is a better choice.
Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by agadez007(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2022
My love for Obi
He changed the normal Nigerian campaign to serious issues
Prior to his emergence we see Politicians roasting corn,plaiting hair and dining with beggars by the roadside etc
Now everybody is copying his trends,Atiku now wants to visit the flood victims soon “Emi lo ole” will go and visit too
Obi really came up and changed the game

6 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by copyrites: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Reno is a very stu*id man. What a shame. This bast*rd should be criticizing Buhari for running to South Korea when he has a serious emergency in his home country.

God bless the presenter, by the way.

5 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Empathy they say is the only that separates us from the beast...,,

I don't read nor take Reno serious... He just pain that Peter Obi of Labor party will put his intentions of getting back to dining on top our tax payer money and natural wealth..

1 Like

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Obi - God's heart! God's own,. God's mercy, and God's man.

You can never beat that, there's no use trying!
Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
You can add these pictures of United State's former President, George Bush visiting Hurricane Katrina Victims.

1 Like

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
President Obama visiting some victims.

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by techWriter3: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Biglittlelois(f): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Some things shouldnt be used as politics or for campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
eddynaira125:
I just wasted my mb, pronouncing Biden as byday

We don't expect everyone to see the value of the clip. Some things are beyond the comprehension of some people. It's normal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Early Lead - Delta State / A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria / Graphic Images Of "The Deadliest Drug In Theworld"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.