Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader (15361 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo) / Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by maupe: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
I laugh when they say the youth are with ….. the lie is punctured today! The Youths are with BOLA Ahmed Tinubu. We have showed it in Lagos today and we will show it Nationwide. From Southwest to Northeast, the Youth are with ASIWAJU
https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1583760388050804738?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Reinamaria(f): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Keep being delusional. It's allowed.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by general111(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2022
I laugh when i hear people say the youths are with tinubu..
Oboy wetin u dey smoke?

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by tillaman(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol
We don’t know the noisemakers yet so na 2023 go determine who
Is with who

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by maestroferddi: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
APC and their supporters are living in grand delusions.

The inevitable resounding defeat on this forthcoming election will reset their brains for good.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by cherishmichael: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Laugh or no laugh won't change the reality.
2023 for Obi Datti

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Penguin2: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2022
So, they have been threatened all along by Obidient rallies?

Is that why they are organizing back to back rallies in Lagos as if Tinubu is contesting to be president of Lagos?

Ndi ala!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2022
maupe:
I laugh when they say the youth are with ….. the lie is punctured today! The Youths are with BOLA Ahmed Tinubu. We have showed it in Lagos today and we will show it Nationwide. From Southwest to Northeast, the Youth are with ASIWAJU

https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1583760388050804738?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

What do you expect from an APC youth leader. Haven't you seen the APC youth on Nairaland? They don't add any value. Just talking offpoint always.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu supporters like to deceive themselves

We all saw how Tinubu was disgraced in Kano yesterday

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Moh247: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2022
cool

Everyone knows this

The youth that came out with Akin Alabi was massive in Ibadan

I wish all this Nairaland noise makers Zombidients can actually leave their comfort zone and attend live rallies.. it's always fun and interesting

February no far eyes go clear

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by ganisucks(f): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Mr Youth leader, help me ask your principal: WHERE ARE THE STUDENT LOANS?

10 Likes

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Racoon(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2022
....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.
( "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" - Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

"Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."-Friedrich Nietzsche.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by mrvitalis(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2022
He said south west to North east ...lol

They have give up on the rest

Obidients are now dragging south west with them

PDP is pressing their necks ...obi pulling small leg among the Christians

So where is Tinubu getting the bulk votes again ?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by oyebanji44: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2022
I am one of the youths and l am supporting Tinubu... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by ganisucks(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:
Everyone knows this

The youth that came out with akin Alabi was massive in Ibadan

Obidients organise fake rallies to match up with the rigged results of President Obi's victory in 2023

While Seyi and co are organising fake rallies to convince themselves that Tinubu has a chance, when everyone knows deep down that Tinubu is not even in the contest.

2 Likes

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Cyntie55(f): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2022
oyebanji44:
I am one of the youths and l am supporting Tinubu... grin grin

How much are they paying you to support the sick El chapo called Tinubu?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by oyebanji44: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
How much are they paying you to support the sick El chapo called Tinubu?

How many lies did obi tell you that make you to support him.... grin wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Cyntie55(f): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2022
oyebanji44:

How much lies did obi feed that makes you to support him.... grin wink
Incase you don't know, Tinubu is the father of lies.

He lied about his name, Yekini Amoda.
He lied about his age, he's 86 years old.
He lied about his home town, he's from irabiji.
He lied about his occupation, he a known drug Lord in Chicago.
He hired fake bishops and priest.

My dear, I can't type becus Tinubu lies are too long.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by oyebanji44: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Incase you don't know, Tinubu is the father of lies.

He lied about his name, Yekini Amoda.
He lied about his age, he's 86 years old.
He lied about his home town, he's from irabiji.
He lied about his occupation, he a known drug Lord in Chicago.
He hired fake bishops and priest.

My dear, I can't type becus Tinubu lies are too long.
Remember this popular saying..obi tu dey lie.. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by AdamuKD: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2022
We the sane youths no follow
Nonsense and useless tilumbu

15 Likes

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by handsomeyinka(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Peter Trump Obi (PTO) cant rule Nigeria successfully as he failed woefully during his tenure in Anambra.

Even though Tinubu might have his own issues,he has shown the capabilities to successfully rise to different challenges.

Sentiment aside,his far better than obi & Atiku.

He will get my vote.

4 Likes

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by orion7: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol

Apc supporters

6 Likes

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
grin
Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Sultty(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
who amongst the misfits can rule this country sad I see no one
Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by treesun: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
maupe:

The same youth APC useless party led government kept at home for more than 8 months! Youth that can not eat decent meals, rice is now out of reach!

4 Likes

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by handsomeyinka(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
I laugh when i hear people say the youths are with tinubu..
Oboy wetin u dey smoke?
The best candidate is tinubu.
Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Dubemski: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=maupe post=117828829]
https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1583760388050804738?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet[/quote
Evil party full of selfish people
Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Soxih(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
Ok
Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by robinso01(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2022
What youth?
Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by KEVIND: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2022
"One candidate visited the flood victims, sympathise with them and shed tears of love.
Another candidate just sent them huge some of money and issued a statement.
We need to ask the flood victims which one is better.
I hope the Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo flood victims will give the same result."
Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by Teaser4(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Awon youths wo niyen o?

4 Likes

Re: The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader by 5iine: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Yoruba Muslim youths are with Tinubu for sure, no doubt.

Even Arewa youths don wise up...them don see shage from Buhari evil hands. grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members / NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.