Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (38978 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by phorget(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
JoshTim:

He is not. You are just a spoilt baby that have refuse to grow and take up responsibility. What we are experiencing is not peculiar to Nigeria alone. It's a global headache. Th government haven't tried interms of security and other peculiaries, i will say yes to this. Ask how much was a bag of rice sold in the US as at 2020 and how much it's sold now. Present inflationary pressure isn't peculiar to Nigeria alone.

Thank you.

Th government haven't tried interms of security and other peculiaries, i will say yes to this....
So where exactly have they tried?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Reference(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
socialmediaman:

The difference between your United "state" and Nigeria is that when their leaders fail, they vote those leaders out, they don't support the leaders to keep failing them. They don't take nonsense from their leaders. You fail, you give way for another person to try. The news reports say the democrats are about losing their majority control of the legislature because of the failures of government

Here in Nigeria, you're urging your fellow citizens to keep supporting the government that failed them

Very silly individual.... angry
He cannot relate this with the fact that those who cannot struggle to rise above water will dive to the dark depths of criminality.
He doesn't realise that today's poverty is tomorrows escalating violent crimes to which no one without God's help will not escape.
They are so dumb that they cannot relate their actions with their experiences.
Failed citizens, every one of them.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by JooEeL(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
IF I PITY ZOOGERIANS MAKE I BEND.

UNA GO BUY RICE FOR 500,000 NAIRA BY THEN WHEN UNA BEGIN TO CHOP SAND, NA THAT TIME UNA GO CLEAR SAY NIGERIA IS NOT FOR YOU.

E L'E GBON ABI? OK... cool

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by almarthins(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arda1000:
oga suffering no Dey tire u grin
U voted the damnable APC and u still keep defending them with nonsense after their wholesome and still failing failures.
Dem swear with ur brain ni ?

No dat one, na dem go dey praise evil leaders to continue there good works(dem no go call am evil).
Sycophant!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Billygee2u: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creamypie:
48k.Onitsha. foreign. buhari Weldone sir. Those supporting APC and buhari are those who are being fed and taken Care of by their parents, not those who are responsible for their bills(atiku not an option)
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by HolyPussy: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
Nigeria economy has died even before pandemic, he is to be blame

If blaming him will make you sleep well tonite, then by all means blame him.

But also remember to extend the blame up to IBB regime because Nigeria has never had it good since he came to power.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.
Even in your supposedly Second-heaven and slave Master's country, United state.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Nigerian economy has been depreciating since 2015... Can that be said of Canada, US, Ukraine, Russia, China, Kenya, Egypt, etc?!!

That's 7 years of suffering and smiling for most Nigerians!

It's okay to campaign for a failed party, but show some sensitivity.

In sane nations, a party that failed to deliver for two tenures won't dare campaign for another fresh tenure... Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by jubrilELsudan: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
kingyakos:

How much is it?....

DM

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
November1857:

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1584258306474151936?t=KcDRlWrGUswE6JpeqCEBuA&s=19

50 K FOR RICE?....WTF..bro .i rather give that 50k to Olosho so i can enjoy life sir!!!(real talk) angry

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Sholaco: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ugoc3:
32 k I bought last week
Nigerian stone free
obidient can lie oooo grin
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by fmonigent(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Why can't you talk maturely for once and leave this bitterness you have against people and country better than you and your generations yet unborn

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Billygee2u: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
43k in Tinubu's Lagos

Only a fool will vote APC again
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by JooEeL(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Where all this one dey see 42k

Lie Small small abeg

And what's the difference between 34 and 42k? Typical nigerian.

So you dont know your 34k will soon head to 42k as long as One Nigeria exists? Or u need someone to always spell everythign out for ya?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Allisgud: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Lie Small small abeg
oga go market and prize now and come bag

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Increase in the price of rice has nothing to do with inflation rather there is too much money trying to buy something that is few.

The demand for rice didn't change but the production of rice reduce. Everyone wanna eat rice, so those producing will increase price to make more profit.

If production equals demand, the price of rice will fall drastically

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fairboy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by AsawanaDgreat: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
38k in garki market Abuja
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by healthconcerns(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
I'm an out sourcing agent for Lingo Farms Global Resources, based in Benue State.

Through our various farms and milling factories located in Kano, Kebbi and Tarabba State; we sell the 50kg Nigeria Local Rice at N28,000. Waybill inclusive too
Contact me on 08063894916

November1857:
It is 44k in my own area .
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by trilacos: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

50 K FOR RICE?....WTF...i rather give that 50k to Olosho!!!(real talk) angry
good decision,give it to olosho and let hunger kill you.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by JoshTim: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
phorget:

Th government haven't tried interms of security and other peculiaries, i will say yes to this....
So where exactly have they tried?

Accusing them wholely for the current economic brouhaha is not fair. Every country is feeling the heat brought by the 2020/2021 pandemic, the effect of the Ukrainian/Russia war(they are majorly primary/intermediate products producer)...even if you run go UK, you will still face the same inflation. However, because of the impact of industries, proliferation of high valued companies and enabling business environmental, they are somewhat able to cussion, to a slightly more than minimal level, the effects of these external uncontrollable events.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Lie Small small abeg
Wetin remain make e enter 42k for your area?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by snowball11(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arda1000:
oga suffering no Dey tire u grin
U voted the damnable APC and u still keep defending them with nonsense after their wholesome and still failing failures.
Dem swear with ur brain ni ?

That one grey matter is made up of dust! grin

He's an accomplished slave! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by socialmediaman: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reference:

Very silly individual.... angry
He cannot relate this with the fact that those who cannot struggle to rise above water will dive to the dark depths of criminality.
He doesn't realise that today's poverty is tomorrows escalating violent crimes to which no one without God's help will not escape.
They are so dumb that they cannot relate their actions with their experiences.
Failed citizens, every one of them.

You won't believe that some of these people campaigning for Nigeria to remain the same live abroad. Their motivations are very heinous but real, and the unsuspecting ones here in Nigeria join the bandwagon just to feel a sense of belonging and perhaps get a piece of the cake. Everyone has learnt that social media influencing pays, so be one for good or bad, you get paid

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Eriokanmi: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Oh halfaa, your government hasn't failed in economy right ? Let me ask you a simple question...how much was cefa to naira in 2015 and how much is it today? Is Benin Republic also not witnessing global inflation, do they have oil that cefa, formerly the worst performing currency has now overtaken the naira? I don't want to use the leading currency as an example for a reason. Not even the border closed on Benin Republic by buhari for over 2 years had affected their currency.
The government has failed in all areas...economy, security and corruption fighting which they said were their focal points.

We will deter them from coming back next year. Yes, I supported buhari in 2015 not knowing they were lying to us. I'm still looking for the 3m jobs annually which tinubu said buhari-led administration would provide during a town hall meeting here in lagos which I attended. During same meeting , buhari said he'd stop all political office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad, after a journalist asked what would he do to improve the health sector. Amazingly, hes the number1 customer of foreign hospitals today. He was wearing a black kaftan that day so I still remember very well, coughing in the middle of every comment made.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
trilacos:
good decision,give it to olosho and let hunger kill you.

Bro u wil benefit more from olosho pass wasting your moiney on gadeem rice..are u kidding me? I rather invest the 50k on Olosho anyday sir! angry
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Bigchristo: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
HolyPussy:

But also remember to extend the blame up to IBB regime because Nigeria has never had it good since he came to power.
Go and check Nigeria GDP in 2014 and compare it to this current time and come here give analysis

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by PointZerom: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Who will tell indomie generations that during buhari's military era we were buying salt on Queue due to hardship caused by buhari's incompetency. Everything became scarce and expensive.

Thifnub will be worst.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Some Mad People will still tell the Poor and Gullibles to go and marry. I wish the Price can reach like 100k. I want the Hunger to be Tripled, Perhaps something would happen..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by BABANGBALI: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Local rise 52k

Forain rise 35k

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by PointZerom: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
HolyPussy:

If Buhari didn't overthrow a democratically elected president and return NIGERIA to military rule, the likes of IBB, ABACHA etc wouldn't hv ruled and destroy NIGERIA.

Buhari is total EVIL.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Etimemy: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buhari you really try

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Confirm4real(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Make una dey dere dey worry for price of bag of rice.

Buhari don go enjoy for South Korea, anytime wey hin notice una disturbance hin go just travel out until una head come down before hin return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) / Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.